Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter Season 2 Chapter 4

Tower of Baam raw spoiler God Season 2

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
if baam was injured because of a weak body or some such i will be so pissed off, i mean he will have completely lost his badassness and gone from being a complete beast to a glass cannon if that.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
So, i wonder if this means that baam is literally a monster :P heh :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Slayzer

Slayzer

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA

its hard to believe that baam has been climbing for 5 years without training his body i sense some siu trolling next chapter.

in fact its hard to believe anyone can climb the tower higher that a certain lvl without having a strong body

True but look at what happened when Baam/Long Hair took a direct physical attack. I think for the sake of balance he's just not as good at taking straight physical damage as the others. regardless, he did take a grande to the face and that was harsh.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts
The most interesting part of that tranlsation is how the prince says "skeleton" when Baam is about to punch him.

Lampshade

Lampshade

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts

its hard to believe that baam has been climbing for 5 years without training his body i sense some siu trolling next chapter.

in fact its hard to believe anyone can climb the tower higher that a certain lvl without having a strong body

True but look at what happened when Baam/Long Hair took a direct physical attack. I think for the sake of balance he's just not as good at taking straight physical damage as the others. regardless, he did take a grande to the face and that was harsh.

I think he was expecting another Shinsoo bomb, which he's immune to, so he didn't have his guard up.

I'd still say this is Baam, actually, moreso now because the regulars have no idea what he is, which makes it pretty obvious that this is his irregularness coming out.

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts

The most interesting part of that tranlsation is how the prince says "skeleton" when Baam is about to punch him.

Ah, that's a reference to the threat made by his loan sharks.

They basically said if he does not pass the test this time, they'll harvest every organ from his body, essentially turning him into a 'skeleton'

So when he was about to get killed by Baam, remembering the threat gave him the energy to dodge the attack.

HeroFromPoland

HeroFromPoland

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationPoland

that's right;d
i think SIU is trolling us again. Next chapter will be completely shock wave for us;ld

twentyfifth

twentyfifth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
thanks for the translation, youre really fast. this chap is really funny, the crappy bomb got baam lol, and then on siu's blog it says lobster on baams (if that is baam) back lmao.

Edited by twentyfifth, 26 February 2012 - 07:18 PM.

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
if baam was weak to physical attacks he would've already had problems climbing the tower, i mean its logical to assume that anyone would've made some effort to fix said weakness's. i mean when climbing the tower flaws like that get you killed

what siu's blog says something about the red thing cause i think the number 1 question at the moment is what the hell is that thing?

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
yes but it's only being 5 years and look how strong yu han su is with his weak body so you can cover for that kinda thing.
Posted Image

twentyfifth

twentyfifth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
well if google trans is correct it says lobster cos siu likes seafood. haha i think he's joking/trolling.

Pride

Pride

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSleeping.

Ah, that's a reference to the threat made by his loan sharks.

They basically said if he does not pass the test this time, they'll harvest every organ from his body, essentially turning him into a 'skeleton'

So when he was about to get killed by Baam, remembering the threat gave him the energy to dodge the attack.

Lol thanks for clearing that up =p. Also to others who didn't see it, the second bomb was with gunpowerder as opposed to shinsoo. SIU will troll us alright... next chapter the test is going to end before anyone attacks probably =S

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
No matter how much you train, a bomb is still a bomb...Not to mention he thought it was a shinsoo bomb so he didn't even attempt to dodge. The prince has good luck lol.

X0ll0X

X0ll0X

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 61 posts
Call me crazy. But it wouldn't surpirse me the least if longhair is somehow a part of this test, planted by the test administrator and as soon as the test's over (in about 20sec) longhair's gonna be all friendly and (if he's really baam) generally the all goodnatured and helpful baam of the first season.

Jawangnan

Jawangnan

Potato

• Members
  • 130 posts
My favorite part was actually Baam yanking Prince down by his demon horn! =D
(Any other normal person would have yanked him down by his hoodie - much larger and easier to grab on to ...)

I am getting a good vibe from this chapter ... that this is all an elaborate act put on by Baam in order to help the Prince. I don't think Prince's last bomb do anything really (the fact they were all shocked it apparently worked is evidence of this) ... nor does Baam have some weird parasite or weird condition (this is clearly a troll for us to throw out a million different conflicting wild theories). There is no way Baam would have accidentally missed hitting Prince from that zero distance mount position, nor be unintentionally hit by such a clumsy attack from that grenade (Baam has great reflexes, is very agile, and now also has great speed) .. especially after taking on the more skilled rankers 2 on 1 ...

Baam is putting on a show... And there is another possibility .. that the blood is not blood but is actually red Shinsoo (as we have heard of before).

So ... everyone will pass (while being utterly confused) and Baam has made the weak prince look strong by being able to hurt Baam where the other two strong regulars could not and made Prince look valiant by trying to protect the girls ... so Prince will become the leader of this group now, with Baam secretly supporting the Prince. (Prince is the new RaLeader =D)

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

Thanks for the Translation.

If I was to categorize the two fighters, I would say that the big guy is a Fisherman and the white haired guy is a Spear-Bearer.

My guess would be the big guy is a Fisherman and the white haired guy is a wave controller. That "spear" in his hand is actually a wand, also it would seem that guy has a pretty good resistance to shinsoo.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

My favorite part was actually Baam yanking Prince down by his demon horn! =D
(Any other normal person would have yanked him down by his hoodie - much larger and easier to grab on to ...)

I am getting a good vibe from this chapter ... that this is all an elaborate act put on by Baam in order to help the Prince. I don't think Prince's last bomb do anything really (the fact they were all shocked it apparently worked is evidence of this) ... nor does Baam have some weird parasite or weird condition (this is clearly a troll for us to throw out a million different conflicting wild theories). There is no way Baam would have accidentally missed hitting Prince from that zero distance mount position, nor be unintentionally hit by such a clumsy attack from that grenade (Baam has great reflexes, is very agile, and now also has great speed) .. especially after taking on the more skilled rankers 2 on 1 ...

Baam is putting on a show... And there is another possibility .. that the blood is not blood but is actually red Shinsoo (as we have heard of before).

So ... everyone will pass (while being utterly confused) and Baam has made the weak prince look strong by being able to hurt Baam where the other two strong regulars could not and made Prince look valiant by trying to protect the girls ... so Prince will become the leader of this group now, with Baam secretly supporting the Prince. (Prince is the new RaLeader =D)

The red shinsoo was because it was combined with blood or something like that. It looked beautiful yet scary or not sure how the rumour went.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSomewhere aroung nowhere (but a little to the left)
I support the idea that the last one was simply a normal bomb, not a shinsoo one, and thats why it worked, while you can use shinsoo to toughen your body, why would you do it against an attack thats doesnt do anything at all? --> Real renade to the face expecting a shinsoo one

"The world isn't beautiful, therefore it is"
Kino 's motto. Series: Kino no tabi

And this writer dreams to find the true meaning of that phrase

Gospul

Gospul

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge
what if Baam was controlled this whole time by something? and now he is trying to break free of the control or something like that ..
Posted Image

Avlis

Avlis

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany
I dont like the fact of Baam looking all scary with an external red skeleton and stuff... sorry guys, but i have to admit this is just too much narutoness. well i hope for the better... and that he is still somehow a good guy.

We can trace parallels... Anak jr, on her first appearances, was also all scary and killer andstuff... later on, she was this cute little green lizard. i hope the same happens with this 'new' Baam (that is, if he is indeed Baam)