Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter Season 2 Chapter 4

Tower of Baam raw spoiler God Season 2

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Okay, forget about all the names thing... what I want to know is: how much do you think Baam can control it and use that to protect himself?

I'm sure watching his blood go wild would be amazing but otoh, it'd be like very lame... if he can't stop it from damaging potential allies and so on. Besides, he's going to have to form a team later on and he'd better be prepared to get along with others.

Edited by Yu Han Sang, 02 March 2012 - 07:04 AM.

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Arkel

Arkel

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

I'm hoping to see more of him, but since he's not in the prologue, I imagine he'll likely be defeated or even killed by a crazed/berserk Baam in the next chapter.

He is in the postlogue, so... maybe not...?

Ah, yes, I meant the postlogue. Thanks.

But no, only the Prince, Maschenny, Yuri, the two Regular girls, Teddy, the delivery girl, and Baam/Long Hair appear in the Season 2 preview.

I just checked and... yeah it's true

If he were a bad guy with a freaking strong power i could assume that he could be an antagonist and stay for a while in the history, but being defeated so quickly make me think that he was just to show how powerfull the new "Baam" is
Posted Image

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

Okay, forget about all the names thing... what I want to know is: how much do you think Baam can control it and use that to protect himself?

I'm sure watching his blood go wild would be amazing but otoh, it'd be like very lame... if he can't stop it from damaging potential allies and so on. Besides, he's going to have to form a team later on and he'd better be prepared to get along with others.

We should see in the next chapter. My guess is that he does have control over it. With 20 seconds in this round left even if it attacks Baam will have to stop it if he is going to the next round with the contestants.