Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Lord of Hades

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Here's a theory: "He was some kid who was on the plane that crashed and went nuts, then spouted a bunch of nonsense."

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
he's an alien, end of theories.......ok that just a joke.

the most logical explaination for him is he's one fo the student on the plane, i bet he's a loner, maybe a pathetic lolicon or something like that.
i guessing he suffered mental stress by being bullied or he might be just a plain guy. Hades certainly be someone who suffered mental problem.
There are 2 guess, remember the first panic attack on the plane? I bet he lost someone so important he decided to kill everyone for killling his loved one due the panic attack., another guess is he just a super emo geek who finally find his true desire to became the god of death.What ever, moron.

That just logic guess,i can't suspect who is this guy, i think sengoku might even not knew this guy, thats all, thank you for wasting your time reading my post.

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Omoraru

Omoraru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
If he was a lolicon he-Miina would have captured him imho ^^

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
unproven theories are fun.

I find it very interesting how torn his clothes are in that image. It seems to me this indicates a time difference. Especially since all the character seem that large about clothes inside those backpacks. It's a fact that they said they had a lot clothes cause they were going on some trip. Why doesn't lord hades have more clothes.

True he could just be crazy nut job but then that takes some fun from this story. So if lord hades comes back who going to say I told you so

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
^ y he haz no more clothes? Easy, dude apparently thinks jagged sleeves are gansta but fact is, with his scrawny arms, that just makes him look like a n00b

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
as hades the lord of underworld, he need a death scythe

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts

as hades the lord of underworld, he need a death scythe

The death scythe is a weapon commonly attributed to Grim Reapers/Reapers/Angels of death. On the other hand, Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, from Greek Mythology is more widely known for his Cap of invisibility.

Myrrh.gif

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
i agree that this Hades is a student in Sengoku's class and he's gone nuts.... but he might create a major problem later in the serie... might be at the end of the serie being the obstacle for the group to return home......

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Supposing that Hades tries to stop them from leaving, what's he going to do? He's just one crazy guy clinging to his delusions, and Sengoku is a whole lot more badass now than he was when they fought last time. Not to mention that Sengoku has dozens of people with him who would back him up in the face of mortal danger.

If he tried to stop them now, he'd probably just get beat up by one of the girls. Or a dozen of them. Point is, while he was a credible threat to new-and-stupid Sengoku by himself, he's got nothing on Sengoku as he is now or the small but devoted army he's assembled since then.

Edit: typo.

Edited by Pax Empyrean, 24 March 2012 - 07:31 AM.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
I doubt he is a part of another group, he may had joined Akira's group at the school though (since he was following Arita's group when he got him to kill that girl and the caves where Sengoku met up with Arita wasn't far from the "school").

If he ever shows up again it will be after Sengoku makes a very bad decision and the group is questioning his leadership (I know thats farfetched since the group is very much behind him) then he will tell everyone that it was Sengoku who also burned the plane/etc/etc.

I doubt though other then in that scenario he plays a big role, after all they are not just wandering anymore, they have a semi-secure living area (before the chimera that is lol) so I don't know what he could possibly do to make anarchy, unless he kills Rion (in secret of course).. then makes Sengoku become a bad guy or basically just like Arita.

:EDIT:

Without Zaji, I think it *could* happen if Rion was killed, after all who else could snap Sengoku back to normal, Mariya is too callus, anything he would say would be too harsh thus it wouldn't matter, I don't think anyone else in the group matters "that" much to Sengoku - maybe Oomori but I doubt it.

Edited by NoobaLoob, 23 March 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Why would anybody care that Sengoku burned the plane? A crashed airliner isn't taking off again anyway, and when Rion, Mariya and Oomori tell them he burned it as part of a crazy plan to drive away the animals and save everybody, it would just be one more instance on the long list of crazy things that Sengoku has done to save everybody.

If Rion got killed in secret, who would believe that Sengoku did it? Everybody already knows they have a thing for each other, and even if Rion died and there is somehow circumstantial evidence incriminating Sengoku, nobody would believe he actually did it. He's got enough credibility with his group after putting his own life on the line so many times to save them that nobody would believe he'd kill any of them on purpose, especially not Rion.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
It was explained that everyone looked to the plane as hope of getting off the island (whether its feasible or not), and they cried as they left it after the giant sloths attacked it. Even though Sengoku did it to save Rion/etc it still crushed a lot of people who seen the fires of the plane in the distance.

You must had misunderstood the 2nd part of my comment, I didn't mean Sengoku would do it, I meant "Hades" could - which would likely make Sengoku depressed and turn out like Arita, perhaps they have a fight and Rion goes off on her own then Hades kills her, I think it could have the same effect as Arika (though Sengoku wouldn't have physically killed her, he could blame himself).

:EDIT:

Also, I'm not saying it would turn out exactly like Arita's situation, I just mean how Hades was able to drive him crazy, he may be able to do the same to Sengoku if he (Hades) kills Rion.

Edited by NoobaLoob, 24 March 2012 - 05:48 PM.

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts

It was explained that everyone looked to the plane as hope of getting off the island (whether its feasible or not)

So Mariya tells them, "You guys see any mile long runways around here? No? Even if you did find one, were you going to drag the plane through the jungle to get it there? Are you going to fix whatever made it crash in the first place? How about that smashed up control panel? Are any of you pilots? Oomori can't fly a plane, she's a stewardess and failed the exam sixteen times. Blowing up the plane didn't change anything; it was never going to fly again."

Mariya has been the voice of reason on a consistent basis. There are a lot of reasons why the plane couldn't possibly help them get off the island, and thinking about it for ten seconds should make enough of them apparent that nobody would really expect it to work.

And no, I didn't misunderstand your second comment. If Hades killed Rion, nobody would believe Sengoku did it because they all know what he's like and that he's got a thing for her.

The whole thing with people fixating on Hades is just stupid. He was just some dumb crazy kid and he's probably dead by now. These theories about how he could make some kind of comeback are all really, really dumb.

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts

So Mariya tells them, "You guys see any mile long runways around here? No? Even if you did find one, were you going to drag the plane through the jungle to get it there? Are you going to fix whatever made it crash in the first place? How about that smashed up control panel? Are any of you pilots? Oomori can't fly a plane, she's a stewardess and failed the exam sixteen times. Blowing up the plane didn't change anything; it was never going to fly again."

Mariya has been the voice of reason on a consistent basis. There are a lot of reasons why the plane couldn't possibly help them get off the island, and thinking about it for ten seconds should make enough of them apparent that nobody would really expect it to work.

And no, I didn't misunderstand your second comment. If Hades killed Rion, nobody would believe Sengoku did it because they all know what he's like and that he's got a thing for her.

The whole thing with people fixating on Hades is just stupid. He was just some dumb crazy kid and he's probably dead by now. These theories about how he could make some kind of comeback are all really, really dumb.

I think your tone is both unwarranted and unneeded. If you don't think The Lord of Hades will make a comeback, that is perfectly fine, but you have no grounds to insult anyone's theories or disclaim them. You just think differently. If it bothers you that people have some sort of fixation on this character, just ignore the thread and pretend it's not there.

As for your explanations, you're simply assuming that the situation would play out like that. That is a fatal mistake with manga. Things don't go the way we want them, they go the way the author wants them so if he wants to spread unrest and indecisiveness throughout the group, he's perfectly capable of doing so and it is within his rights.

Whatever happens, happens.

Myrrh.gif

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Yes you did misunderstand and you still are, lol, I'm NOT implying that the group would think Sengoku had done it, obviously they believe in him too much to think he would kill Rion.

I'm saying if Hades kills Rion then it could make make Sengoku go crazy, basically she's been whats keeping him going (if you recall how frantic he got before they found her in the plane, it was worse then when he seen the Diatryma for the first time). Also, Hades doesn't have to break Sengoku like he did Arita, I'm NOT saying that Sengoku would start killing people. I AM saying that this is a possible way Hades could ruin Sengoku, thus the group.

TheDrunkBystander

TheDrunkBystander

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hmm... I think a better question would be what is his mask made of? Did he make it out of stuff found on the island? Or is he a member of the Highschool hockey team?

hakki90

hakki90

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
well he is back and future sengoku theory looked possible to me.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
guess that answers one question:

Hmm... I think a better question would be what is his mask made of? Did he make it out of stuff found on the island? Or is he a member of the Highschool hockey team?

It's from Guam.

The rest, we'll just have to wait and see.

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts
I suppose everyone *cough*Pax Empyrean*cough* who thought he was an inconsequential character was surprised by this chapter. I for one am glad he's reappeared. I'd like to know who he is.

Edited by Eternal Remnant, 09 April 2012 - 12:24 AM.

Myrrh.gif

Inngrimsch

Inngrimsch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
actually there was even a hint in the last chapter that hades will appear in this one ;x (i think it was on the last page something like there are no gods on this island and well hades is the only "god" atleast in name that was there in all those chapters ^^
and well its going to be interesting when hades and sengoku akira meet again ;x