Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Lord of Hades

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts
If you've forgotten him, here's a reminder:

Spoiler

Anyone curious about what happened to him? His true identity? Has the Mangaka discarded him or will he play a greater role later?

I'm curious myself. It seems like he's been tossed away by the mangaka, but I don't for sure. All we know is that he was wearing a student's uniform and added that he knew who Sengoku and Arita Kouhei were it's likely that he was student from their school. But that's probable, not conclusive evidence.

He may or may not make a comeback later when we least expect it. Whenever it happens though, it'll be bad news for sure. Anyone else have any comments on him? I'd like to hear theories.

(Also, looking back at the first chapter now, I can truly appreciate how clueless they were to what was about to happen to them.)

Myrrh.gif

lostsage

lostsage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
I found him wholly uninteresting and am rather glad he isn't around. His whole "I have a mask and can kill people" bit was zzz. Only thing that would make him remotely interesting is if he hadn't arrived on the island via the plane crash.

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
some say he is the real sengoku, while the sengoku now is juz a clone.
but there's no solid evidence

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
My theory of him being Tsuji Kako's brother is much more likely than Hades being another Sengoku.

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
mind to tell me who's this tsuji kako guy?

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Pax Empyrean

Pax Empyrean

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
Why do people fixate on this dude?

He's a short term character. He's not very interesting, and we'll probably never see him again. No big loss, either.

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
the fall of the great leader. Who knows about the plan being destroyed by our great leader. In the oringinal group there was only 3 others. How would look to find out that hope was destroyed by your leader?

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Of course we'll see him again. The author is one to actually introduce characters and keep with them. I was kidding at Tsuji Kako, btw. It went with my joke theory that I done when theories used to be big in Cage of Eden.

Spoiler

Long, but all my theories are like that. ;) Sorry.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
at least it's well supported and that's a lot of research done on it.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts

Why do people fixate on this dude?

He's a short term character. He's not very interesting, and we'll probably never see him again. No big loss, either.

Why not? Sure he wasn't around for long, but he had some influence over the other characters that could be considered "supernatural". There has to be an explanation, and frankly after putting him in, I think it should be given.

Myrrh.gif

TheHiddenOne

TheHiddenOne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
well... in my theory i think he might be the future Sengoku. And what he's trying to do is either one of this:

1.)He tries to lead he's past self to the proper path so that everyone except for him can get out of the island (cuz he became lord of hades).

or

2.)He tries to kill his past self so that everyone will/can get out of the island cuz the future Sengoku's friends all died or sumthin' because it was a mistake to make him the leader.

Well the best thing to do for now is wait for the next chapters to unfold so that we will know who the guy really is. Cuz i really got the feeling he's an important character as well.

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts

well... in my theory i think he might be the future Sengoku. And what he's trying to do is either one of this:

1.)He tries to lead he's past self to the proper path so that everyone except for him can get out of the island (cuz he became lord of hades).

or

2.)He tries to kill his past self so that everyone will/can get out of the island cuz the future Sengoku's friends all died or sumthin' because it was a mistake to make him the leader.

Well the best thing to do for now is wait for the next chapters to unfold so that we will know who the guy really is. Cuz i really got the feeling he's an important character as well.

For your theory in genereal I think it's implausible. While there is science fiction(revival of the dinosaurs), I don't think it goes as far as to involve time-travel. Your first sub-theory is the most believable of the two. Given how he manipulated Sengoku's own best friend into killing so many people, one could come to that conclusion. However, it's flawed when we reach the point where the Lord of Hades wanted to kill Sengoku, and therefore eliminating himself. The second subtheory would be plausible if the Lord of Hades hadn't started all those murders.

Because he knows so much about Sengoku and his peers, this person has to have been someone from Sengoku's school; a loner who always observed everyone from the background. Maybe he developed hatred for his classmates which is why instead of coming out of his shell to shine like Mariya, he turned into a psycho. There hasn't been enough information to get a conclusive identity, but we know that:

1) He is real.
2) He was on the plane.
3) He's likely a student.
4)?!?!??@#?$?
5)Profit!!!

Myrrh.gif

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
My theories are:

Spoiler

All these theories are based from what I can recall. The series has been going on for so long that alot of details in my brain are sketchy. If i recall correctly, Hades is still alive and out there somewhere. If I somehow forgot or missed something about him being dead, then all my theories are rendered moot.

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I found him wholly uninteresting and am rather glad he isn't around. His whole "I have a mask and can kill people" bit was zzz. Only thing that would make him remotely interesting is if he hadn't arrived on the island via the plane crash.

Shhh bro... you might upset all those Bleach fans who are into wankers wearing mask. Hades? Gimme a break, a jap nerd trying to look cool with a mask n an are pee gee name LOL

Then the so-called "theories" about him being the future Sengoku....

"He tries to lead he's past self to the proper path so that everyone except for him can get out of the island (cuz he became lord of hades)."

LAWL proof plz? Any clues?

"He tries to kill his past self so that everyone will/can get out of the island cuz the future Sengoku's friends all died or sumthin' because it was a mistake to make him the leader."

k so besides being a nerd who wanna sound "white" with his name, he's emo to boost... "killing his past self" ROFL

Thnx for the good laugh sir.

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
Okay I got new one. Maybe he apart of a different group. Remember there might be people in the fourth tower

Inngrimsch

Inngrimsch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

d.) This is my most ridiculous and far-fetched theory. He is a spy/agent of whatever organization that is behind all of the stuff in the island. He might have been working undercover as a student in Akira's school, and every single event that led to this point, including the plane crash, might have been caused by him, all according to the plan of the organization. They might have chosen a very specific set of people to be on that plane (Akira's leader-likeness, Yarai's violent nature, Nishikori's sociopathy, etc.) for some unknown scheme, and it's Hades' job to oversee that everything goes well.

i like this one imo could be quite possible and i think we may be knowing alot more if they get to the fourth tower or get to know why miinas name is on the tower ;x also who knows whats on the behind of the chimera!

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
^ That doesn't make any sense. Out of many people they can take, they'd rather take a HS student to spy, WITH a mask on? Srsly? Could hire a spy under a teacher's skin, some random passenger, etc.... who doesn't stand out with a mask on and an over-the-top idiosyncracy.... the most probable explanation may simply be that dude's a freak, some random shut-in nerd who thinks he can do whatever he wants since he's now far away from civilization, sorta like that brat from Btoom! IIRC, he fell off the cliff or something so he might very well be dead ever since... don't see why he should have any "importance" to the plot, unless it's simply delusion stemmed from fanboy-ism.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Like I said, I'm aware of how ridiculous that sounded. But since this topic is about theories on who Hades is, and what happened to him, might as well say what's on my mind.

And I didn't even like him to begin with. He was plain stupid IMO. As I've stated in my third theory, I'd prefer him to be dead all along. But I remember one of his last lines is "We'll meet again" or something like that. And I remember him being alive during the crazy Kouhei arc, which was after he fell from that cliff. These give hints that we might see him in the future (even if most of us don't want to.).

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Best course of action: He appears and gets killed by the giant chimera.

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

But I remember one of his last lines is "We'll meet again" or something like that. And I remember him being alive during the crazy Kouhei arc, which was after he fell from that cliff. These give hints that we might see him in the future (even if most of us don't want to.).

If that "We'll meet again" line was there then it's almost certain that we'll see that bastard again... I just hope he will not be too focused and leave room for some better obstacles/monsters. I'd rather see Kouhei back rather than this guy... at least I'm interested in seeing how Kouhei will behave after his near-death experience