Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Lord of Hades

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
SO, Hades is back and he got kouhei as his sidekick, huh??.

Things just got interesting.to me, Hades is the most interesting antagonist character in this story
first, he is the first person attack sengoku akira.
second, his identity is shrouded in mystery
third, he smart enough to manipulate a person mental instability. look what he did to kouhei.. he might even rivaled nishikori
in terms of manipulating people mind.
fourth, nobody knows how he survived alone in that island before kouhei join him.
fifth, in earlier chapter,he fell into a cliff and survived(correct me if i wrong)

lets see if sengoku vs hades round 2 will happen again this time,
I just hope Hades will kick Nishikori the shitty doctor butt instead of wastin time fightin sengoku...

Edited by FINAL ZERO, 10 April 2012 - 09:48 AM.

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
Well, guess what two characters have now re-appeared?

And my theory on Miina's name being on the central tower is that the Real Miina is a clone of a long dead Miina, This is backed up by the DNA labs beneath the Pyramid.
Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

Fangz

Fangz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEngland, Essex
you think if Hades is his clone that they'll send HIS head to the doctor ? :P

But really, Hades protected the girl that fell down so, he can't be all that bad, right?

<< Absolute Sword>>  Always standing before death, her reality differed from the rest of the world but her life weighed the same.

May the legend of the Absolute Sword be eternal, for the true beauty of life can only be seen by those that can see its end.

Sword.Art.Online.240.1189446.jpg

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
lawl if he's so awsum why would the loser begin to retreat when he saw Kouhei getting pwned by the monster? Not even assisting the guy.... I have a hunch that this guy will be nothing more than a comic relief character who enjoys acting badass when he has nothing badass to show trolololol

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts
I'd still like to know what his intentions are. Why'd he try to kill Sengoku but saved someone now? Why did he make Arita go on a killing spree but then try to save him?

WHO ARE YOU HADES?!?!

Myrrh.gif

valcran

valcran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I think Hades is a survivor from the people who were before on the island and made all the experiments to bring back the prehistoric creatures. (I guess is possible there are other survivors who live underground escaping from the creatures that grew out of control on the surface, or maybe from some disease).

What makes me belive this is that Hades seems to have in high regard the idea of survival of the fittest which he must have learned from self experience, on his first encounter with Sengoku seemed to try to prove that point but Sengoku managed to prove "worthy" in its own way, something similar happened with Kouhei and when he lost his old sense of morality and became similar to Hades himself he got his approval as it could be seen when Kouhei fought the monster in the trap.

I dont think Hades is from the initial flight group because it didnĀ“t make so much sense to me be so broken after just a few days of the accident, (wearing a mask, believing to be Hades the lord of the underworld, talking to Sengoku about survival of the fittest and stalking Kouhei to madness) besides surviving alone so easily, he probably took the clothes from a death student to "infiltrate" them easier but was like that since way before they all got to the island and naturally got interested in them.

The theory about Hades being Sengoku or anyone from the future is interesting but there are no heavy facts to support it yet, just two things when Hades and Sengoku first talk he knew Sengoku's name beforehand and says something about "they all are going to die although he has been wrong in the past", but I guess he knows Sengoku's name because he heard it while watching them from afar and the other phrase must refer to someone in the past he tought that definetely was going to die and somehow survived, maybe this was about himself.

So I guess he will be a key character to discover some of the misteries of the island, I guess he knows Mina and maybe that she will rememeber him without the mask (well if she is not faking her amnesia).

Xytictaful

Xytictaful

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia, VIC, Melbourne
Pardon me, I've only read a third of the posts here too.... Lord of HADES makes an appearance in chapter 160. You can verify this on: mangareader.net (Ripoff of Batoto, since it steals from Batoto and other websites). HADES play an important role (Although he's retarded and f***ed up) in Cage of Eden. As to the website I mentioned, you probably don't want to check it unless you want spoilers.

In conclusion, no one likes HADES and he is one f***ed up kid. However,

SPOILER: He saves Miina.

Ahem. There is something special to HADES and you will find out in later chapters.
When the plague spreads, where will you run? Chaos will fill the air and humanity will be lost. None will stand toe to toe with the lords of Chaos!

saranghachi

saranghachi

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas
Even though no one has been on this thread in a good while, I just wanted to add my thoughts into this in case some other random reader wants to lurk around.

I really think Hades is an important key to understanding this whole island. He seems to know a lot more than what's being presented and he has been surviving for a good long while on his own (unless he has been grabbing groups and then working with them, then killing them off but that is highly unlikely since he's a loner type and has set himself high above everyone else as "God".). Even though he hasn't popped up constantly like some annoying antagonist that doesn't know how to give up, the author is building us up thinking "You know, Sengoku and Co. can kick butt. Nothing can beat them." and then something HUGE will happen and we are all crushed by either Hades (not physically like destroy but possibly moral or something) or the truth about the island.

The following info is a spoiler since I've read ahead and we learn some more info about this island so I'll hid it behind a spoiler.
Spoiler

Also, it makes sense why Hades would try to run off when the battle between Kohei and one of the failed experiments got a little hairy and not leaning in his favor. I think even if he think he's God, he knows what to face off against. He's not gonna go through the trouble of fighting something when it is not necessary for him to. He is also teaming up with Kohei instead of killing him off because he's interesting but also a good tool to use. (How did they get down in the trap/tunnel underground anyway? They must've found a tunnel and have been traveling underground from the place where Kohei was flushed out with the face rock formations up to there.) He's not just some cowardly kid who is crazy. If he survived this long, he is pretty dang smart. Possibly smarter than most if not all of the people on the island.

otakunorke

otakunorke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
since they found out they were in the future and they were considered dead in the present hades is probally someone who survived the extinct animal invasian and surrrvived until now

Kitten cannon

Kitten cannon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! IM FROM THE FUTURE AND I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS

except about Hades and that makes me sad :(
Never eat yellow snow

but try to get others too

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus

This is the ending spoilers. Still no news of Hades. I believe he was a part of the group all along since he had their uniform.

Spoiler

I don't know how to explain well, so just go to mangareader or something to read it. Oh yeah, after Hades saves that girl from that Cemetary type place, he is never seen or heard from again, the author just discarded him, like he discarded our questions.

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

holyfuture

holyfuture

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
@Daemon
actually the ending spoiler is...almost right, but some point is wrong.
(the part in BOLD is correct.)

Spoiler

if you want to say, should be:

Spoiler

I thought that maybe they really did travel to the future before reading till the end, or maybe it's like they have ended up in a parallel world where the "original" is dead but they came to that world while still alive.
but after reading the ending, turn out isn't what I expected to see.

Edited by holyfuture, 30 March 2013 - 03:33 AM.

Sniffo

Sniffo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

@Daemon
actually the ending spoiler is...almost right, but some point is wrong.
(the part in BOLD is correct.)

Spoiler

if you want to say, should be:

Spoiler

I thought that maybe they really did travel to the future before reading till the end, or maybe it's like they have ended up in a parallel world where the "original" is dead but they came to that world while still alive.
but after reading the ending, turn out isn't what I expected to see.

But since the island was built AFTER the plane disappeared it couldn't have crashed in their time, the only possible answer is that the plane somehow leapt forth in time and crashed into the island.

max0611

max0611

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

we can just guess who hades is and none of them are correct unless we actually see he take that stupid mask off and show everyone who he really is.

but come one a a clone? is that even possible ? it's true that they were revive animals with their DNA or whatever but get real, pal.

and i am more intrested in how did they time jump? and who hell was that girl in the end? what? akira's step-sister? that was BULLSHIT

but still I LOVE THE BEGINNING UNTILL THE ENDING SO IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME STILL SO MANY HOLES TO FILL IN. :batoto_010: