Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Why the Brazil Scanlator Group have moreeeee episodes than the English scanlator??!

updates episode freezing Brazil Japan

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

JD21

JD21

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Are you guys serious? Just be happy that people take their time to edit and translate mangas for us for free! If you are not happy with the release speed of one group, make it better!

Ibizen Thoth

Ibizen Thoth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
Hmmm, seems like it's going to turn into a great debate on the opposing philosophies of scanlation.... or that it already has.

x4gottenmemoirsx

x4gottenmemoirsx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Why the Brazil Scanlator Group have moreeeee episodes than the English scanlator??!

couldn't help but point out, "not anymore"

also, if you've been following this manga as long as i have, almost exactly 4 years, going at about a chapter per month, but those chapters start feeling shorter to feel like half or a third of a regular chapter.......you just get tired of waiting ( ̄□ ̄;)

Edited by x4gottenmemoirsx, 15 May 2012 - 07:59 AM.

Shinikage

Shinikage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
sadly FTH seems more interested into taking other groups projects instead of working faster on the ones they already have

Blue Advance

Blue Advance

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

also, if you've been following this manga as long as i have, almost exactly 4 years, going at about a chapter per month, but those chapters start feeling shorter to feel like half or a third of a regular chapter.......you just get tired of waiting ( ̄□ ̄;)

I couldn't agree more (TT_TT).
Posted Image

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming
But we are 4 chapters ahead now and Emeraude Manga are doing a great job with the releases an getting them out on time.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

sidchastity

sidchastity

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationUSA
It's really shocking that people keep saying "Brazilian" instead of Portuguese. I thought people only made that mistake with Spanish. Man, if I had a dollar every time someone called Spanish "Mexican," then I'd be rich.