Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Breaker2 Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Squirly

Squirly

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
Well, we'll have to wait because the author is taking his time with the next chapter. Here's hoping it's a) epic; B) long c) satisfying. If Shioon gets interrupted before laying down some proper punishment I'll get really pissed. I love this manga and I tend to look forward to it's updates more than any other manga I follow, but god damn if the author isn't a tease.

deBroglie

deBroglie

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 407 posts

Well, we'll have to wait because the author is taking his time with the next chapter. Here's hoping it's a) epic; B) long c) satisfying.

chap103 pretty satisfying no? :)
and shioon copied upper+mega straight combo. Hell yeah!

Edited by deBroglie, 01 February 2013 - 05:37 AM.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
My only question is what tech. was he using when he fought 'Cool Guy'? I was so sure he was using... the name escapes me atm., but was able to keep his conscious somehow. =/

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
Despite the monstrous power up, with no brains, he still seems to get a bit too many punches from the bald guy.
"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Despite the monstrous power up, with no brains, he still seems to get a bit too many punches from the bald guy.

That's basically been his fighting style from the start. Rage, throw fists, then land one blow to win.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo

That's basically been his fighting style from the start. Rage, throw fists, then land one blow to win.

Yeah, but sometimes he did use his brains in fights i.e. against the bully from his school, forgot his name and especially during season 2 to compensate for his lack of ki. The outcome wasn't too bad when he did, I'd just like him to think more during fights considering he's pretty smart.
"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
Fair enough but the last two users of this technique, both master class fighters, weren't able to stay in control when they went on a rampage. Shioon is using that same technique right now and while his situation is different, I think this is the one time you have to give up on him using his head. At best, this fight will end in a draw. At worst, he literally kills everyone down to the last student and teacher.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Fair enough but the last two users of this technique, both master class fighters, weren't able to stay in control when they went on a rampage. Shioon is using that same technique right now and while his situation is different, I think this is the one time you have to give up on him using his head. At best, this fight will end in a draw. At worst, he literally kills everyone down to the last student and teacher.

Yup, u're right :), wonder how he'll stop this time around: fatigue, punched by the baldie or elder kwon(who just found out of the other elder's death) or someone close to him (Jinnie?)

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Yup, u're right :), wonder how he'll stop this time around: fatigue, punched by the baldie or elder kwon(who just found out of the other elder's death) or someone close to him (Jinnie?)

Hmm, well I can definitely see Jinnie pulling one of these off.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/1682/the-breaker_v10_ch67_by_a-team/10
http://vatoto.com/read/_/1682/the-breaker_v10_ch67_by_a-team/12

But that's emotional development I don't think her character is ready to have yet. Meaning she might have to break out the 'I love you', right now that alone could kill her. Add to that the elder's KO and I'm thinking she'd much rather join the fight than end it.

If female intervention is the key to stopping this rampage, then my money is on the combined power of the trinity.
http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/54/6

If Shiwoon is allowed to keep going otherwise, then as the chapter stated his ki center will collapse for the last time. So, my money is on him being stopped or ko'ed (probably by the bald guy, who then leaves him alive because he's winning the captains over one at a time - which would be a crazy twist and add two more girls to his harem).

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
Like the development of the bald guy's personality as well as his connection with Gomoonryoong's master. I don't think he's a bad guy and hope will become Shioon's protector or even master to some degree. That would be cool

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Like the development of the bald guy's personality as well as his connection with Gomoonryoong's master. I don't think he's a bad guy and hope will become Shioon's protector or even master to some degree. That would be cool

The flash back was a bit hollow as far his personality goes, maybe that was intended to make his conversion easier. As far as I can tell, none... Well, maybe three out of the five aren't that dedicated to the cause. Back to the bald guy, he's mastered all the techniques minus the ultimate. And Shioon just lost a teacher.

Add everything up and... Let's just say that if he doesn't join the Sunwoo, I'll be very surprised.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo

The flash back was a bit hollow as far his personality goes, maybe that was intended to make his conversion easier. As far as I can tell, none... Well, maybe three out of the five aren't that dedicated to the cause. Back to the bald guy, he's mastered all the techniques minus the ultimate. And Shioon just lost a teacher.

Add everything up and... Let's just say that if he doesn't join the Sunwoo, I'll be very surprised.

I always knew there was a bit of Sherlock in me :).
About the other generals, they don't seem very developed, hope they'll get proper personalities instead of being just a bunch of anonymous powerhouses.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
What about (I forget his name) the guy with the glasses? After he last for the second time, he let everyone go like he promised and stood by his decision when his boss threatened to kill him. You also have the girl with the whip and small hat. 'Lotta personality there.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
Ok, the old man rising again, no matter how much shonen it is, was unexpected to me.
Also, I still don't understand clearly the relationship between SUC and Goomonryong, are they just using his name without consent? Does he know about it?
Also, wonder what the resurrected girl from s1 will be like? Normal, a bloodthirsty zombie or with amnesia at the service of the scientist? So many doubts.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
There's a chapter in New Waves where the leader of Black Forrest is showing 9AD that the SUC is 'preparing Korea for his (9AD's) return'. It was during the battle where Shioon's mother is injured.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Paul Woo

Paul Woo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Wow.. latest chapter 108. I am not one to usually say this but what a heart-wrenching chapter. I finally figured out why he basically sticks to his exploding punch, at least what I think is such. That is his only real move that was taught in person by the 9-arts dragon in the flesh. All subsequent moves are ones taught to him via all at once (feet techniques) or via video (everything else?). He also seems to be taking techniques like a sponge, so it will be interesting if he actually is able to immediately use said techniques.(OP in my mind but lets see how it plays out) I am going to throw out a different scenario. I think that Shioon will reject the elder's healing and they both get carted off to the murim hospital.

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo

There's a chapter in New Waves where the leader of Black Forrest is showing 9AD that the SUC is 'preparing Korea for his (9AD's) return'. It was during the battle where Shioon's mother is injured.

I see, forgot that, so he knows and probably doesn't care. 

@Paul Who: unfortunately it seems he doesn't.

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Gasp, 5-point palm exploding heart technique!

"This statement is not true."

AMRITASYA PUTRAH

AMRITASYA PUTRAH

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Location@ the lord's feet

Woo...hooo...so we have another monster...well when the elder Gwon had fought that bastard of Chundoomoon...the brat had remarked at how monstrous the elder was...but in the current arc, while he was at first called 2nd strongest (I infer the Doctor guy was 1st), I think he prob'ly has climbed the ranks since they last met...ufufufu...Sunwoo now has 2 monsters (plus of course that rising star who too was considered bigshot by the chundomoon brat) ...This is cool *evil grin of anticipation* :D

Shrinwantu vishwe amritasya putra

Arya dhamani divyani thasthu --- Svetasvatara Upanishad.

Blakashi

Blakashi

Potato

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationOutside the tower

Finally, now I won't have to see Shioon get bloodied up.