Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Breaker2 Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
He'll get there, don't worry. Even though knowing him, he might fail next chapter too. Lols. But he will pick himself up and become stronger. This is what means to have a strong spirit - and he has been stated many times (in the original at least) to have an epic ("Gangryong") level of spirit. Imba, just IMBA.

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Beastboy

Beastboy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
uhuhuh NICE!
He gets out of a fight, and is ready for more.
This manga deeply reminds me of IPPO, it's awesome, but enraging..... If only 1 chapter had 400 pages :<.

Jakob

Jakob

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Not a real Spoiler for The Breaker: NW, but a complain:

Trying to show Shioon's will to continue while taking a beat in EVERY f***ing fight is already old and boring.

Does it really need to be:

- Shioon one-hit a guy; takes punchs of 4;
- One hit other one; takes a bat on the head;
- Five punches/kicks on him; oooh, he one-hit other guy.

In every fight, he ends in a bloody mess. Even against the fodder cannon skeleton cosplayers!

Looks like one day, after he becames the strongest murin, if he face 5 normal delinquent teenagers, he will end covered in blood and wheezing...

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts

Trying to show Shioon's will to continue while taking a beat in EVERY f***ing fight is already old and boring.

In every fight, he ends in a bloody mess. Even against the fodder cannon skeleton cosplayers!
Looks like one day, after he becames the strongest murin, if he face 5 normal delinquent teenagers, he will end covered in blood and wheezing...

I'm not quite sure I follow you there. This is meant to show his strong will and that he never gives up, even against unfavourable odds. Though it is true this is overboard, I agree with that. Well, manhwa is fiction anyways, so isn't it okay? :)

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Jakob

Jakob

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBrasil
What bothers me is that every fight he ends like a rag, Just to add drama.

And after improving with "image meditation" training he can't avoid hits from the cannon fodder skele adds?

This remembers the The Simpsons episode when Homer was boxing: the other guys just got tired to hitting him and collapsed...

Of course, I'm not saying he should be like the Noblesse guy, that flick a finger and destroy every opponent, but he is on the other side of this spectrum.

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
Now I understand. Well, it is annoying, sure, and I was annoyed as well watching him get a hit from each and every fodder dude and then rofl-launch them afterwards, and all. I take it as the way the manhwa and manga tend to express this kind of stuff, get hit 100 times and will "Lololol I'm stronger 'cuz my spirit said so" win. When I realised it was so damn annoying (I'm using this word for the trird time, as a charm) I just stopped paying attention to this aspect of the shounen stories ^_^

Well, hopefully he will be able to become stronger after this and then there will not be rag-tag drama against weaklings, at least. That's a small relief, but little is better than nothing, no?

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

That's really been my issue for the longest time... it's not that I don't recognize that he is actually pretty powerful, it's that he has the same problems in every fight but he never seems to make any progress on them...

I know he has unique power from the closed blood valves(or whatever it was, I haven't read the first series in a while) + Ilwallsindan + black heaven and earth technique, but why isn't he learning to use tactics or move quicker? I want to see him getting stronger!

"This statement is not true."

mihaela7

mihaela7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Argh! Why so slowwww?! Though now I am expecting Shioon to restore a part of his ki or sth cuz of the treatment he is about to receive!

Posted Image

s1b0i6n5

s1b0i6n5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Yea I bet he's gonna b tip-top n later on 9AD will get word that his girl has been resurrected...though the latter may take a long while to happen since it'd be a climax or turning point in the story.

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania
There is a high probability that the author to take a month pause due to personal reasons.(some are saying something about a newborn child) .

Edited by ernabc, 31 July 2012 - 02:05 PM.

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
Yea, New Waves should be back around the 17th of August.
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
i think season 2 will end with shioon getting his powers back and meeting with 9AD at the place where the girlfriend will be ressurected as a bloodthirsty monster(imo the manga is way too realistic to perform a dragonball style ressurection). Hope so :) at least.
"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
So I finally get caught up with this series and it's another cliffhanger ._.
Spoiler

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
MI6? The Illuminati? xD I didn't expect this to end up there...

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

MI6? The Illuminati? xD I didn't expect this to end up there...

yeah.. I've liked the 'over-the-top' aspect of this series, honestly, but the last 2 chapters are a bit much. I just hope that by adding some more characters, the ensemble will be filled and we can start going places plot-wise.

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts

yeah.. I've liked the 'over-the-top' aspect of this series, honestly, but the last 2 chapters are a bit much. I just hope that by adding some more characters, the ensemble will be filled and we can start going places plot-wise.

I like the story, but the problem seems to be that so much of it feels really distant and not related to the actual events surrounding the main character.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I'm liking the new development quite a bit; Shioon used his brain instead of doing something completely stupid (like normal), and hopefully these new crew members can take care of the majority of the problems. It's like they're trying to turn the MC into someone more likable o_o

Karcha

Karcha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSpain
Megadeth reference in chapter 91...Hell Yeah!!

Zechery0

Zechery0

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLost in Thought
I wonder how Shioon will reacted after what happened after this lastest chapter. I would prefer it he went in a rage with the Black Theshold techique but who knows. I hope he doesnt go into a depression after what has happened.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."

Mark Twain

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
:D FINALLY! The last page is what I've been waiting for since Breaker 1 ended! We're FINALLY getting somewhere! I can't wait for the next chapter!