Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

the EGS version of the new chapter's out..... http://read.egscans.com/TEMP/Chapter_331&display=webtoon

Wow, a total philosophical  split.......yup, his presidency's pretty much over  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Hmm. Not much happened this chapter.
I hope we get more development next chapter.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

What the hell kind of chapter was that? Haaaahhhh..........I hate to say this, but these stories that try to balance drama and comedy, the darker you start making the drama, the less the humor really works.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Filler chapter, huh?

I wouldn't mind much, except they cut short the flashback :c
I thought we'd get to see how Muzaka and Rai ended up enemies. Guess we'll have to wait longer for that.

Also, what the heck, Gejutel? You didn't have to destroy all those stuff...

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto

Franky gonna be mad lol.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Filler chapter, huh?

I wouldn't mind much, except they cut short the flashback :c
I thought we'd get to see how Muzaka and Rai ended up enemies. Guess we'll have to wait longer for that.

Also, what the heck, Gejutel? You didn't have to destroy all those stuff...

Yeah, filler I guess.....heck, I thought it was one of those commercial-type chapters they'd had in the past and when he'd finished trashing the kitchen we'd get some manufacturer's pitch on kitchen appliances. Sadly it turned out to be "serious" content. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

Yeah, filler I guess.....heck, I thought it was one of those commercial-type chapters they'd had in the past and when he'd finished trashing the kitchen we'd get some manufacturer's pitch on kitchen appliances. Sadly it turned out to be "serious" content. 

LIve thousands of years and still doesn't know his way around a kitchen... Typical man here.

I was sort of annoyed they cut the flashback short, I wonder if they're going to continue in the near future or the next part of the flashback will be revealed when Muzuka(sp?) will show his face again and fight our group after being manipulated by our friendly Dr. Crombel.

In any case, I forgive the author/artist pair this time because I got to see some nice thighs.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

LIve thousands of years and still doesn't know his way around a kitchen... Typical man here.

I was sort of annoyed they cut the flashback short, I wonder if they're going to continue in the near future or the next part of the flashback will be revealed when Muzuka(sp?) will show his face again and fight our group after being manipulated by our friendly Dr. Crombel.

In any case, I forgive the author/artist pair this time because I got to see some nice thighs.

Oh, the Lord in her uni, eh? I'm glad you mentioned that, I missed it the first time in my disgust at the rest of the chapter  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Though she doesn't look one bit like a high school student, IMO.

More like an adult in a school uniform... and the weird hairstyle just doesn't help, lol.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Well, that was funny and all, but another filler? D:

Get back to the main story already v.v

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, that was funny and all, but another filler? D:

Get back to the main story already v.v

Well, two in a row probably means it's not filler and we'll probably get a handful more chapters just like them if I were guessing. Oh well. 

But I agree with you, they seem pretty of out of place after the tone we'd had for the last little bit in the story  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Haaaa......wow, yeah, they really just brought the story to a grinding halt now, didn't they?  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Haaaa......wow, yeah, they really just brought the story to a grinding halt now, didn't they?  >_<

Well, two in a row probably means it's not filler and we'll probably get a handful more chapters just like them if I were guessing. Oh well. 

Lol, you were right.
I thought maybe that they'll have a panel or two near the end of the Union or Crombell, anything to get the story moving again.
I guess these filler chapters will go on for a couple more weeks :/

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

Rai has to go to school, he might of skipped too many classes and he might not be able to graduate!

Karias joining the RK, rofl this guy is pure comedy.

Also... dare I say the ship has sailed, dat blush? I knew she was all tsundere for him.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Haaa........and now they miss a chapter (I guess).

Geez     >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Haaa........and now they miss a chapter (I guess).

Geez     >_<

You probably heard it by now, they went International Book Fair in Beijing, if the plot gets back on track in this upcoming chapter then i will think the recent fillers were because of that.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

You probably heard it by now, they went International Book Fair in Beijing, if the plot gets back on track in this upcoming chapter then i will think the recent fillers were because of that.

Oh, no, I hadn't heard, thanks for the heads-up. I guess we'll have to wait and see then.   :)

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Holy shiiiit >.< Even though it was a filler, that chapter was so cute, damnit!

And refreshing too, reminded you of the early chapters in the series, lol.

And it looked like it will be the end of the filler-string, so that's good too! XD

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Holy shiiiit >.< Even though it was a filler, that chapter was so cute, damnit!

And refreshing too, reminded you of the early chapters in the series, lol.

And it looked like it will be the end of the filler-string, so that's good too! XD

Yeah, you're right, super-cute  

LVG1zmM.jpg

I love this frame, open envy  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

So I guess he's been collecting the souls of the Elders and other union members he's been killing? I Guess they must be more powerful than normal humans.

I was wondering when the the two of them would get a boost considering how M-21 is growing.

I also appreciated how Rai was convinced, for sure he could understand the sentiment seeing as he looked many lives end before his, some I'm sure, he wished he wished he wasn't so powerless to save.