Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

d1r31

d1r31

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
LINE Webtoon released a short clip as part of the announcement for its new PC version. The clip features animated Rai. He looks awesome. I want the animated series NOW!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=289409487932218&video_source=pages_finch_main_video

I'm very happy the ModHum will get power boosts. I hope they don't suffer too much on the process.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
Whoa! ^that's cool! :o

As for today's chapter.
Man, Muzaka is letting Crombell experiment on him v.v
Sigh. Dude has the worst luck. After being played by his own clan members, losing his daughter, having had to fight his best friend, and now this.
He really would've been so much better off had he not taken the position of Werewolf Lord...

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

As for today's chapter.
Sigh. Dude has the worst luck. After being played by his own clan members, losing his daughter, having had to fight his best friend, and now this.
He really would've been so much better off had he not taken the position of Werewolf Lord...

Even if he didn't pick up the position of Werewolf Lord, he would still be the most powerful it would seem and you know how people in power don't like individuals stronger than them. As sneaky as Crombell is, for the moment he's in need of him since he can't even stay lucid and awake for long periods of time.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Even if he didn't pick up the position of Werewolf Lord, he would still be the most powerful it would seem and you know how people in power don't like individuals stronger than them. As sneaky as Crombell is, for the moment he's in need of him since he can't even stay lucid and awake for long periods of time.

Probably. But he liked traveling too, so if he just kept going around the world visiting places, not keeping proper contact with the rest of the clan, maybe...?

And yep, you're right. He does need Crombell atm v.v

As for today's chapter. Apart from the new characters being introduced, nothing much happened. Sigh.

Well, hopefully we'll get development soon.

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

Probably. But he liked traveling too, so if he just kept going around the world visiting places, not keeping proper contact with the rest of the clan, maybe...?

And yep, you're right. He does need Crombell atm v.v

As for today's chapter. Apart from the new characters being introduced, nothing much happened. Sigh.

Well, hopefully we'll get development soon.

Well it would of worked back in the old days, but right now any decent global secret world domination agency probably can spot 1 person anywhere on the planet. Unless you're in Korea, there's some weird about that place, all those resources and they can't find any of the cast lul, dat plot armour.

Looks like two new guys, that smaller one is a guy right? I guess they are a tad bit stronger than the two werewolves which is already strong enough. The 5th is quite strong but I do believe the big dude friend of hers is stronger, at least from what they've shown of what he was able to do vs 21.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

That trap character, is he perhaps a hybrid, half werewolf and half noblesse?

I hope the we get a little plot development in next chapter.

As for today's chapter.

If his family is behind the incident of his daughter and put the blame on humans, i will really be disappointed, i mean it is the second time he's getting owned by them, first it was when he was a ruler and doing things behind his back and then this incident, i hope it is the humans that did it and not his clan otherwise it would turn Muzaka such idiot character who got tricked twice by his family.

Edited by salvatore, 30 September 2014 - 12:51 AM.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Well it would of worked back in the old days, but right now any decent global secret world domination agency probably can spot 1 person anywhere on the planet. Unless you're in Korea, there's some weird about that place, all those resources and they can't find any of the cast lul, dat plot armour.

Looks like two new guys, that smaller one is a guy right? I guess they are a tad bit stronger than the two werewolves which is already strong enough. The 5th is quite strong but I do believe the big dude friend of hers is stronger, at least from what they've shown of what he was able to do vs 21.

lmao! :lol:

And they were even able to find Lukedonia, an island that's not supposed to exist, haha.

I'm not sure. It did look kinda like she had breasts...? .-. We'll have to wait till they transform to know for sure :P

Hmm... I kinda think the 5th might be the strongest of those four. Can't really say that about the two new ones, but she's at least stronger than the big dude that fought M-21 and the lot. I mean, he was having a hard time against Rajak.

If his family is behind the incident of his daughter and put the blame on humans, i will really be disappointed, i mean it is the second time he's getting owned by them, first it was when he was a ruler and doing things behind his back and then this incident, i hope it is the humans that did it and not his clan otherwise it would turn Muzaka such idiot character who got tricked twice by his family.

Hmm... the eye colors, right?

But from what we saw of the two, it did seem like they were werewolves. They were summoned by the 2nd Elder and all.

Yeah... it's been kinda slow, lately... Like ToG :P

Yep, that would suck... if they managed to fool him again.

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

It's almost certainly a conspiracy probably by both the nobles that wanted out and the werewolves. My guess is that it's the humans killed his daughter but it was probably either ordered by werewolves or they did something that caused the humans to react the way they did and directed them towards her.

I mean, he was having a hard time against Rajak.

You have to be careful with that statement. Rajak is a master of speed, stealth and illusions. He could easily kill a being more powerful than him if he isn't like Rai and have abilities that can push back by blasting anything near himself. Characters that are "cheap" fighters can beat much stronger opponents by just playing "dirty".

Many people would have problems against Rajak if it's the first time they fight him. 

I base the strength of 5th elder and Kentas based on their speed and the strength of their "claw" attack. His claw attacks have much more length and radius than her. As for speed, I'm not certain, he can dash REAL fast but I think it's like Claire's half awakened legs in Pieta( Claymore ), he doesn't look like he can turn midway easily. So it looks like she wins in term of agility. 

Or I may be wrong and he's weaker, it really doesn't matter in the end. She's more likeable than the big brute so she wins by default  :lol:

Although, it's kind of hard to judge really, sometimes characters in Noblesse fluctuate in terms of battle power if they last for more than 1 fight.

Edited by Evilnemesis, 03 October 2014 - 03:37 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Kinda sad actually......I think this has been drawn out so long the author is starting to forget what he wrote in the earlier chapters. In today's chapter Crombell's henchman acts all awe-struck seeing Rai......the thing is he'd already crossed paths with him back in chapters 150-152.  Oh well.    >_<

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Kato Kintu

Kato Kintu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Is it me, or does it seem that Gejutel did some heavy foreshadowing? It seems like Gejutel may be planning to finally enter eternal sleep, leaving Regis to carry on the Landegre name and more importantly; to inherit his soul weapon, maybe giving Regis that heavily desired powerup; though at a cost Regis can not foresee. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Is it me, or does it seem that Gejutel did some heavy foreshadowing? It seems like Gejutel may be planning to finally enter eternal sleep, leaving Regis to carry on the Landegre name and more importantly; to inherit his soul weapon, maybe giving Regis that heavily desired powerup; though at a cost Regis can not foresee. 

Yeah, could be, that'd seem to be a pretty logical way for the story to proceed when it comes to Regis.

Tn7HA0h.png

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

You nailed it. xD

Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

Yeah, could be, that'd seem to be a pretty logical way for the story to proceed when it comes to Regis.

It could be this way, but then he did say he would help the current Lord when she asked for his help after she pardoned him. It'd be kind of a douche move to just decide to kill himself without telling anyone. This is probably not the first time relinquished the power of his bloodline. Remember that he was stripped of his position as clan leader because of a perceived betrayal by the younger crowd. For quite some time it was his son ( regis' father ) that probably wielded the lance as he was the current clan leader at that time, I mean... you can't be a clan leader and not have a soul weapon right?

Another thing to note: Regis isn't even an adult( at least it's how I remember it), not only did the weapon respond to someone else but the leader but someone who did not go through the "adult ceremony" they seem to have. I have no idea if it's only symbolic, but considering how they are beings of power, it's probably more than that.

Although it's possible that he may fight someone and die because he would not wield the his weapon. Lastly... it must of been a forlorn feeling for Gejutel when the lance

came back to him, remember that it's the combined souls of the dead clan members, this did include his own son... I wonder if you can ever communicate with one of them directly or they do the whole "we" routine the entire time.

Edited by Evilnemesis, 16 December 2014 - 01:57 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hmmm.......actually a bit of a shocker, to me at least. I wasn't sure (when/even if) this one was going to come back.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/noblesse/ep-352/viewer?title_no=87&episode_no=353

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

A good chapter this week as well.

Ah man, I missed this series :D

And yay new characters.

Kato Kintu

Kato Kintu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Predictions anyone? Some presumably tough nobles, former clan leaders are going to visit Lukedonia and it seems that they are quite tough. I already suspect that Gejutel may be bowing out at some point. No better time than by helping the new, younger clan leaders with what may be the biggest threat/crisis they have ever faced. Perhaps by save the Lord by intervening against Lagus.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, is it just me who's surprised by how different the kids look?  O_o

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Kato Kintu

Kato Kintu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Wow, is it just me who's surprised by how different the kids look?  O_o

Spoiler

They don't appear that different to me. Any predictions for the current arc?

Edited by Kato Kintu, 18 November 2015 - 04:00 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

They don't appear that different to me. Any predictions for the current arc?

Mmmmm........the Nobles with some losses but Rei and Frankie still save the day?

Though the biggest bad guys will probably survive.....can't kill off the really big baddies just yet, the author might still need 'em to keep the story going on indefinitely  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

SevenSeven

SevenSeven

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationChocolate Heaven

I wonder what Muzaka is up to.

I was hoping he would follow Rai and Frankenstein to Lukedonia.