Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto will be closing permanently

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2393 replies to this topic

SausageSpirit

SausageSpirit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

You people have no spines. His poor management skills and selfish pity party to avoid giving over the site is the marked death of the entire system. Don't take this rolling over, let him know what a mistake it is.

b-but his vacation time tho  

Mugetsu Tensho

Mugetsu Tensho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thanks for your hard work over the years. Sad to see Batoto go.

Reanamet

Reanamet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It's a shame, but I can't fault you, only salute for all the work already done.

OmniEulogy

OmniEulogy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

thanks for all your hard work :) 

LeleSocho

LeleSocho

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

As one could easily understand i was not an active member of the community but i used the site almost hourly every single day.

Easy to say that this was not a good news to read but nonetheless i can see your point of view and understand how this was the best decision you could take for your well being.

The only thing i can do is give you the most sincere and heartfelt thanks for building this platform and the time you spent on making it work and last but not the least hope for the best for your situation and whatever are your future plans.

:batoto_006:

Necro-

Necro-

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

o7 it's a shame but best of luck!

kp114330

kp114330

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank You for the experience. The experience here was fun and I got to discover and read many series. 

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada

Best wishes to you Grumpy! It was a pleasure.

I hope this frees you up to finally relax.

P.S. Hello people who know me.

Edited by Zageron, 07 January 2018 - 10:30 PM.

Dalzos

Dalzos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

First and probably last post as well. Thank you for your work. I'll be sad to see this place go since it's the only site I've used in years to read manga,and that tracker helped me keep up with any new chapters I may have missed while without internet. I don't think I remember there being any sites that were nearly as good as this one. If it's not too much of a bother, may I ask for some recommendations for a new site to check?

Edited by Dalzos, 07 January 2018 - 10:28 PM.

KingRecycle

KingRecycle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'm going to miss this site. <3

planet Jane

planet Jane

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

From the point of view of a reader this is obviously horrible. But as a person, I'm sorry you've had to go through so much simply to keep this place up and running.

I hope there'll be another site that'll take batoto's place. There are tons of obscure gems I'd've never have heard of--much less read--without this place, and it's obviously a huge hit to the manga community but your life is your life, please take care of yourself.

Amplify

Amplify

Potato

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationEngland

8bjaka2.gif

THE TIME FOR INTERNAL SCREAMING HAS PASSED

Oh god, this site has been a huge part of my life practically since day 1, to the point where I've refused outright to touch other sites. I've no idea what to do about manga from this point on, this site's been too good.

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

Sad to see it go but understandable. Thank you for your service.

Van1289

Van1289

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationat World's End

I am here for a very long time now, and this site has accompained me in every moment of the latest years of my life. I love it very deeply and I will miss it very very much. Nonethless it is so right for you to take this decision and live your life the way you really want, and I truly respect your decision. Gosh, this is my very first post (I'm timid sorry) and I didn't think it will came out so long and emotional.

So I will be short: Thank you for everything and good luck with your next adventure!

Goodbye Batoto founder <3

ZeroCerberus

ZeroCerberus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well this news is disheartening but I understand and wish to thank you for all your hard work, I really will miss this site.

skat798

skat798

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

F
Was a good run thank you for all your work.

NajaSnake

NajaSnake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Thank you for everything, batoto will forever remain my favorite site to read manga. Good luck and take care.

S̴hi҉ró

S̴hi҉ró

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Godspeed you beautiful bastard.

(;_;)7

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

Thank you so much for the work and dedication you put into this site, Grumpy. I appreciate the work you and many others have put into making this site a central hub for scanlation works across the web. Batoto shall be sorely missed, and I wish you and the rest of the team the best in future endeavors.

NjZjDZs.png

XrO2U3z.png

Let us connect our hearts into One.

Someanon

Someanon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Wouldn't it be possible to simply give the reign of the site and admin right to someone else instead of shutting it down completely?