Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

DEFAULT CDN ISSUES

Read before posting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

IHateYouForThis

IHateYouForThis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'd like to confirm CDN LAX is still not working.

ixa

ixa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I don't know if this is just a temporary problem but the reader isn't letting me finish reading a whole chapter. The first 10 to 15 pages are fine but once I go to the next one its just a white page that has text (saying "CDN LAX") or its just a blank page. When I tried reading the chapter on my phone the same thing happened, so I don't know if its this specific chapter that is acting up or what.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 09 March 2017 - 05:40 AM.
threads merged

ChromeComet

ChromeComet

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
Same here. My updates show CDN LAX.
I NEED my updates ; _ ;

threads merged

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA
For now, click the gear icon next to the page number dropdown box and change the server to something other than "CDN (default)", then click save. That should work as a temporary workaround.

threads merged

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts

threads merged, thread title and the OP updated

Global-Mod-in-Disguise

怒りの鉄拳!正義の鉄拳! 悪を打ち砕くために ijqDjd4OWWdmm.gif

<Daktyl button>

Habit: moving off-topic talks to this thread

| Batoto FAQ (WIP) |

| KeyNote || TheSage |

Shrimpy

Shrimpy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

So that's why I'm getting that "CDN UK" thing on every page I'm trying to see? Glad to know it's not on my end, at least.

Yoichii

Yoichii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

CDN UK...

Phantasimo

Phantasimo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Okay, so my problem is that when I look at new updates of mangas, I get this as the image for every page:

Spoiler

And yes, my adblocker is off.

Kran De Loy

Kran De Loy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Ditto.  Loads of CDN LAX errors over the last month that have been rampling up slowly to be more frequent. I would guess about once a week to two or three times day more recently.

However, last two days it's been every page view or frequently multiple times per single chapter.

Only solution I have found so far is to completely end process the web browser and try again after 1 minute.

CDN LAX error effecting: Firefox, Chrome, and both of their mobile Andriod counterparts.  With adblockers on and off both.

gothicshark

gothicshark

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMarina Del Rey, California

Mod edit:
There is an issue with some nodes of the default CDN (so far NYC, LAX and UK have been reported).

Person responsible for CDN servers has been notified about the problem.

Feel free to leave a post here if you have something to add (like a different node not working for you or whatever behaviour you're observing that's not been mentioned yet), or like one of posts describing the same issue as yours as a +1.

Remember that in the meantime you can switch the image server to a different one using the gear icon (cog.png) in the reader.

Original post:

Hello,

I am a long time user of Batoto, and I am noticing that the quality of batoto has gone down and I am fed up with that especially when I couldn't change my default (CDN) to different image servers at all.  It is because CDN server is screwed up and unable to load some images correctly or not loading the images at all.  It is on same par as potato image!

I have determined that the source of those problems are CDN server  so please could anyone within Batoto team to remove it for good so we can stick to new server or different server since they have proved to more reliable than rubbish CDN.

Thanks

Thank you for the suggestion, yours CDN LAX

akenn72

akenn72

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I keep trying to change servers, system keeps changing me back. At this point, after 2 days of disappointment, I check this site for updates before reading the newest releases on another site. I hope they fix the problem soon.

lottiwe

lottiwe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Same - I've also got the CDN LAX error. It loads on the first page of new chapters, then every image after that fails to load. I haven't been able to access even older chapters, no matter which story I'm trying to access. 

kf4mrv

kf4mrv

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Just a "heads up" bump... 

Still getting CDN LAX on anything uploaded since about 7 Mar.

Edit:  I'm blind.  Would have sworn the last post was almost 24 hours prior to my "bump."  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by kf4mrv, 09 March 2017 - 11:01 PM.

Fifrein

Fifrein

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Only solution I have found so far is to completely end process the web browser and try again after 1 minute.

How do I do this?

stop islamization of eu

stop islamization of eu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

for month or 2 i have been using img eu and didnt have any problems, but today the settings changed by itself to "auto" and i was back on cdn uk (on both mobile and desktop), obviously i switched it back, but any idea why did it happen? 

Edited by stop_islamization_of_eu, 10 March 2017 - 01:36 AM.

LostErrtu

LostErrtu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well it was fun and games until fire nation attacked, now i cant open a single manga to read, always getting "CDN UK" at the first page and all other pages are failed to load after that (it shows like there is something wrong with the image)  :batoto_012:

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 10 March 2017 - 06:44 AM.
threads merged, #2

warshadow

warshadow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I get CDN Lax it's annpying

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 10 March 2017 - 06:44 AM.
threads merged, #2

Sagi

Sagi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I was getting the CDN Lax too. I manage to get it to work by switching to a different server.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 10 March 2017 - 06:45 AM.
threads merged, #2

DavisWTG

DavisWTG

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Getting CDN UK like TC does, just that it usually happens after a few pages (which makes it even more frustrating, as I have to stop in the middle of the chapter).

threads merged, #2

serdna

serdna

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Getting CDN LAX error as well , getting the same issue on different browsers

threads merged, #2