Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 3 discussion raws

• Please log in to reply
1649 replies to this topic

Hoet

Hoet

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 323 posts

getting close :>

hmmerp_zps488b0742.png

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

All i hope is currygom fixes the damn pacing that is atrocious and give sagara lot of screenstime.

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

I predict Wednesday (U.S.) that the preview will be released, it will show some future events that will happen in the season, people will try to analyze it and predict what causes said events to happen. I also predict the first actual chapter to open up with Leez and Yuta, and will vomit-inducingly focus mainly on them.

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRindhallow, Willarv

I predict Wednesday (U.S.) that the preview will be released, it will show some future events that will happen in the season, people will try to analyze it and predict what causes said events to happen. I also predict the first actual chapter to open up with Leez and Yuta, and will vomit-inducingly focus mainly on them.

Ugh, I hope it doesn't focus mainly on them. I would rather it start with some internal monologue of Leez. Leez alone, going to visit her old pals XD. Then they get surprised at how she looks now, sorta thing lol

:batoto_001:  :batoto_001:  

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
I would really like it if they didn't show up until sonething serious/flghting happens and they suddenly appear from nowhere, Leez being all badass. With some mysteriousness and complexity to be solved that comes with the unknown. Leez has been a rather straight forward character until now.(Though still has her moments with messed up psyche)
But I imagine if they didn't appear right away, the amount of complaints Currygom gets would be quite large. Sadly, she has to keep her audience happy.

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Currygom can't delay on showing Leez/Yuta too long because the only other main characters who are independently interesting are Asha (will likely be absent for a while) and Sagara (mainly to know what happened with Ananta)

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Translation of Currygom's April 1 blog post:

Kubera Season 3 Spoiler

I was asked whether or not I'm going to do something for April Fool's Day, so I'll write this one thing.

Of the ten "facts" below, 3 are true and the rest are false.

1. The person who will appear the most in Kubera Season 3 is Leez.

2. Asha will not appear in Season 3.

3. In Season 3, Siera is married to Airi.

4. Ran and Rana will have 3 children.

5. In Season 3, Maruna's love line will be revealed. It's Elwin.

6. In Season 3, Claude wears a wig because he's bald.

7. Kubera Season 3 will have 150 episodes.

8. Kubera will end with Season 3 and Leez will be single.

9. No. Kubera will have 4 seasons.

10. Numbers 8 and 9 are stupid. Kubera will actually have 10 seasons.

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

Oh T/F Questions! This is fun!

1. The person who will appear the most in Kubera Season 3 is Leez. FALSE T.T

2. Asha will not appear in Season 3. FALSE

3. In Season 3, Siera is married to Airi. TRUE

4. Ran and Rana will have 3 children. TRUE

5. In Season 3, Maruna's love line will be revealed. It's Elwin. TRUE

6. In Season 3, Claude wears a wig because he's bald. FALSE

7. Kubera Season 3 will have 150 episodes. FALSE

8. Kubera will end with Season 3 and Leez will be single. FALSE

9. No. Kubera will have 4 seasons. FALSE

10. Numbers 8 and 9 are stupid. Kubera will actually have 10 seasons. FALSE

Reasons: 7, 8, 9, 10 are all the same statements. 3, 4, and 5 are same kind of statements. The misc 3 statements are in the other group. And since I believe Asha will appear, at least, as a flashback etc. That one false statement makes all the other 2 misc statements in the same group false as well. We are then left with 3, 4, and 5 being true. :o But I hope I am wrong. I want Leez to appear the most. T.T

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

Let's take a look-see at the questions and see which ones are likely to be true, and which ones are probably falsehoods.

Assuming that Leez does become more prominent as per previous comments by the author, this is likely going to be true.

Probably false. Flashbacks and her eventual reappearance after some time are opportune moments to make an appearance.

3. In Season 3, Siera is married to Airi.

Probably false. I'm not sure they've even interacted in the story. Then again, a lot can happen after a time-skip. Remember when two characters in Naruto who'd never interacted wound up getting married by the time of the epilogue?

Depends upon how much time has passed between Seasons, as well as the number of kids per birth. I'm leaning no, but not saying it's out of the question.

The first part is a possibility given that we don't know who his love interest is. The second part of this however, is a question. While they did have some interactions, it wasn't exactly under the friendliest of circumstances even if we did get some panels that devoted attention to Elwin's eyes noticing things. Besides which, to avoid making this look awkward, Elwin would have to be aged up quite a bit, and even being aged up so she appears to be around her mid-teens would require that at least a couple of decades have passed on Willarv. I'm not sure we're getting that major a time-skip. I'm leaning false for this one.

Unlikely, but would be amusing if it did happen. Probably false.

Possible.

8. Kubera will end with Season 3 and Leez will be single.

Doubt it. Season 2 seemed like a half-way point, so four seasons are probably on the table.

My personal guess is yes.

10. Numbers 8 and 9 are stupid. Kubera will actually have 10 seasons.

No. This is likely a joke to end the April Fools' post.

So I've got two likely truths, three possibilities of varying likelihood, and five suggestions that are likely falsehoods.

Edited by Stagehand, 01 April 2017 - 02:49 PM.

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

I chose them on the base of what would hilarious if it happens, so:

1. The person who will appear the most in Kubera Season 3 is Leez. F

2. Asha will not appear in Season 3. F

3. In Season 3, Siera is married to Airi . T

>>I mean, Siera and Claude would be brothers-in-law. It's perfect.

4. Ran and Rana will have 3 children. F

>>I don't think there would more than one; maybe two at most...

5. In Season 3, Maruna's love line will be revealed. It's Elwin. T

>>Crack pair of crack.

6. In Season 3, Claude wears a wig because he's bald. T

>>Laila did say that the pills for sleep cause hair loss, and knowing how much Claude loves the possession schtick...

7. Kubera Season 3 will have 150 episodes. F

8. Kubera will end with Season 3 and Leez will be single. F

9. No. Kubera will have 4 seasons. F

10. Numbers 8 and 9 are stupid. Kubera will actually have 10 seasons. F

>>>> I bet those four are all wrong. Somehow.

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
Lmfao! This was hilarious. Either the whole post is a lie, or 1, 3 or 4, 9 is true. XD

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

Howling Darkness

Howling Darkness

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationEarth

What if all of them are false?

But if I had to choose, it will be 1, 9 and 6 (this one is just for the kicks).

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

I want the second part of number 8 to be true.

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

I chose them on the base of what would hilarious if it happens, so:

3. In Season 3, Siera is married to Airi . T

>>I mean, Siera and Claude would be brothers-in-law. It's perfect.

5. In Season 3, Maruna's love line will be revealed. It's Elwin. T

>>Crack pair of crack.

6. In Season 3, Claude wears a wig because he's bald. T

>>>> I bet those four are all wrong. Somehow.

I thought about those three statements too because they also have similar sentence structure that starts with "In season 3..." So either they are all true or false. My second bet would be what you have.

And yea, I feel those 4 are wrong too because currygom did mention she doesn't like to reveal the exact number of seasons because it'll give away the plot, somehow.

What if all of them are false?

True! April Fools! xD

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

For a little more fun, here's Currygom's blog post from April 1, 2010.

Asha is a man.

Based on Asha's appearance on the webtoon now, you can't be certain that Asha is a woman. He is skinny, with thinner legs than the main character Leez, but Leez's physique itself isn't thin, so there could be many men with thinner legs than her. Plus, he's tall at 175cm, and if you add the soles of his shoes, he is 182cm tall. Most importantly, his (...) chest size hasn't been properly seen yet.

Yeah? He's wearing a skirt, so he must be a woman? That outfit was a remodel of a Creation brand Hella's Divine Series, but it was originally a man's outfit. Even though it looks like a skirt, it's just a tunic. The original full set included a coat, trousers, gloves, etc, but Asha wears a fur cloak instead of the coat and wears shorts instead of the trousers. His shorts are so short that it looks like he's just wearing a tunic.

However, it troubles me to see all the webtoon comments saying that Asha is a woman. Maybe it's those who've been reading since the Best Challenge version? Yes, Asha was definitely a woman in the Best Challenge version. But back then, the demand for Asha to be changed into a man was too strong... When the time came to draw the story as a webtoon, I finally changed his gender as I was adjusting some background settings.

Of course, it's not so easy to change a character's gender, so I worried a lot about it before I decided to do it... For those of you who are dissatisfied with him being a man now, please consider how much I worried about this... One thing that I'm sad about, though, is the male character who I was thinking about pairing up with Asha. Asha is a man now... -,.- This couple is now no longer possible. Buh bye.

sigh...
For those of you who don't believe me, I'll show you definite proof.

I'm sorry. No such proof exists. <evil grin>

I said Asha was a man last year on April Fool's Day... I didn't think anyone would've been deceived again a year later, right? But this time I gave additional reasons to make you fall for it again... hahahahaha

Last year, I wrote "April Fool's Day" in a very tiny font, so some readers overlooked it and really believed the contents of the blog post. Gaah— Especially those who were very pleased... Ah... I really felt sorry for them. <sob> So here I'm letting you know that it's just a joke. hahaha

Have a happy April Fool's Day!
Even if your friends pull an obvious prank, just for this day, play along a little and pretend that they got you.

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

So Ran was right all along!

MEG V

MEG V

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationArgentina

True  -  False  -  Possible

3. In Season 3, Siera is married to Airi. I want it!

8. Kubera will end with Season 3 and Leez will be single. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT CURRYGOM

10. Numbers 8 and 9 are stupid. Kubera will actually have 10 seasons. XD

Edited by MEG V, 01 April 2017 - 08:27 PM.

• Lew likes this

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

1. maybe not

2. probably maybe flashbacks but that's about it

3. siera marrying airi seems one of the most plausible ones. i don't think currygom would want to give out key plot points.

-- sidenote--

i am so sad about my clophe x airi ship that will never happen. that i've been holding a smol flame for the last 4-5 years :'(. that dream is pretty much dead. i am just rolling around sad right now and need to get over this *cries*

----------------

4. sure

5. see 3, which is why i don't think maruna x elwin will be a thing because revealing his love line would be kindof important. why would she ruin an important reveal on an april fools post.

6. why does no on think this will be true? this is not curical plot revealing and a very claude like thing. claude will be bald.

7-10. oneo f these is probably true

hopefully all of these will be false. -_-

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

Thank my stars and garters that April fool's is over. Now any info that comes out we won't have to worry if it's a prank or not.

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts

I just need new art of Sinku for my desktop background, phone background, profile picture...etc etc lol 

:batoto_013:  :batoto_013:

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.