Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 3 discussion raws

• Please log in to reply
1649 replies to this topic

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Creating a new thread for S3 so anyone joining later doesn't have to sort through 1000+ pages.

This thread will discuss Kubera chapters before they are translated into English on LINE/webtoons.com, but after they are released publicly in Korean on Naver. For preview chapters which are leaked, any discussion should be put in spoiler tags. If there is enough want, a thread just for the preview pages can be made, like the ToG forum. Fan translation discussions and official LINE translation discussions I think should continue in their respective threads from S2.

Korean Raws at Naver

Directory of BKS Rough Translations

Author's blog

New reader? Need a question answered? FAQ here. Kubera wiki here.

______

I believe that BKS link is still accurate. Babo Kim Scans is planning on the same live translation process, right?

Any want for a Spot the Currygoms S3 thread?

Spiders

Spiders

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationfrom Mars

And here I was getting excited that a raw may be coming out soon. This break is really making me test my patience, haha

:batoto_027:

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Has an official return date been announced?

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Currygom said sometime in March on her blog. No concrete date yet.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
I believe that BKS link is still accurate. Babo Kim Scans is planning on the same live translation process, right?

Any want for a Spot the Currygoms S3 thread?

Yes and yes

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

Here's to hoping our favs come out this season well adjusted..

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRindhallow, Willarv
Yes! Here's to seeing more of god Kubera♡! Shinku ♡ㅋㅋㅋㅋ lol

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Here's to hoping our favs come out this season well adjusted..

That's going to be difficult since the only character who is or has been well adjusted since Leez's village was destroyed is Ran and even he has his half issues. Literally every other character needs to spend some serious time in therapy, but the series would be kind of boring if that's all they do all season.

Edited by Boggyb, 05 February 2017 - 07:04 AM.

• Lew likes this

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

The things i am looking forward to in season 3

Spoiler

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

Any idea on how much longer until it's back?

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
According to Currygom's latest blog post, it'll start up again in mid or late March. Still no exact date though.

Tammy

Tammy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 235 posts

Any idea on how much longer until it's back?

Line translations have 4 weeks left. Maybe we have 5 weeks (Line translations take a 1 week break)? She's probably going to start the pay to read first system so we might wait 8 weeks?

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Line translations have 4 weeks left. Maybe we have 5 weeks (Line translations take a 1 week break)? She's probably going to start the pay to read first system so we might wait 8 weeks?

I would expect that someone will leak the Kubera raws early like they do the ToG raws.

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

I would expect that someone will leak the Kubera raws early like they do the ToG raws.

Does Kubera have a large enough following where the odds of someone doing that is possible?

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Does Kubera have a large enough following where the odds of someone doing that is possible?

As far as I know*, literally everyone in both North and South Korea reads Kubera, so I'd say yes.

*I know nothing.

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

Then I hope you're right, because otherwise I'll be sailing the 7 seas.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Are we there yet?

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

The Kubera forum right now...

Spoiler

Edited by rojo, 06 March 2017 - 07:17 AM.

Nestrior

Nestrior

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • LocationDown in a sea cavern near the very bottom

Looks like it is about time to binge read everything again. And I hope for a good prologue because it will build so many expectations... Looking forward to the Return of Earth to a world without Light and only Darkness.

Mainly use my abstractly thinking and analytical brain to construct theories in order to solve the endless mysteries of Kubera instead of doing something really useful with it. So I will try to support most theories with more substance, if you want it or not.

Click here for a guide how to purchase the book version of Kubera.

RBT

RBT

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 96 posts

Oh, man. I've come across this:

http://currygom.blog.me/220940385004

Apparently, it could come at the end of march, so that would be April for us.

I like this WTF face.

FCgEiLG.jpg

Edited by RBT, 06 March 2017 - 02:39 PM.