Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

chiruru

chiruru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Meh.

Comment section is much more convenient and easy to look at compared to forum.

I can see more than 4 people comments with just one scrolling if theres no pic or a wall of text more than 10 lines in comment section, while in forum I have to scroll once just to see 1 post. 

Fallen0245

Fallen0245

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Aggghughh another one of the series I like where the comment section is 'under advisement' or whatever. Such a tragedy.

Dezaki

Dezaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

lets see how long the mods do to review 11k+ comments. IF they do review them or they are just locking the comment section for a couple of weeks to show their authority in hoping that people will actually follow the rules.

"I'll make him pay"

that statement doesn't sound girly to me

classic tomo  :D

Edited by Dezaki, 07 March 2017 - 11:45 AM.

MacMeaties

MacMeaties

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

That throw back to the first few chapters. 

astranabeat

astranabeat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Another locked comment section again. what the problem this time? I didn't see any problem here.

I feel like you just abuse your power as a mod. "there are many people comment here everyday, so chaotic, let's lock this sh!t down" why didn't you just lock every comment section of every popular manga because those also chaotic too. so you can review it all days like you want.

I agree Mousou Telepathy's comment section need to ( temporary ) close so people can cool their head. So what is wrong about this one?

Xuimma

Xuimma

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationThe Demon Lords Castle

This is quite annoying, anyways progress!!?

Acciunt

Acciunt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCold Dreary Castle

Annoying is the right word. The "chaotic" comments section was fine and is a part of the series, especially a series like this that gets updated daily. Taking it away from us just to prove a point to someone in another manga comments section is petty to say the least. And along those line, whoever it was that sicked the mods in this direction, go chomp on a big fat cucumber!(to get his fill of vitamins ofcourse, because clearly something isn't right with them)

Cleon

Cleon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I hope the lock is just a reaction to the recent mildly unpleasantly toned diversion into gender politics we had a week or so back and after a short pause and a minor purge we'll be back to commenting on the manga again.

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

Another locked comment section again. what the problem this time? I didn't see any problem here.

I feel like you just abuse your power as a mod. "there are many people comment here everyday, so chaotic, let's lock this sh!t down" why didn't you just lock every comment section of every popular manga because those also chaotic too. so you can review it all days like you want.

I agree Mousou Telepathy's comment section need to ( temporary ) close so people can cool their head. So what is wrong about this one?

Over one month is hardly temporary. I agree that this smells like abuse of mod powers, tho'.

-God Ginrai

Edited by God Ginrai, 07 March 2017 - 10:18 PM.

Siquall

Siquall

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationFrance

Aggghughh another one of the series I like where the comment section is 'under advisement' or whatever. Such a tragedy.

"Another"

It happened with another manga ? I'm not a old member.

WanderingWastrel

WanderingWastrel

Potato Sprout

• Donator
  • 3 posts

First comment section I ever saw shut down (I'm  not an old member either). How very strange.

Bloody Sorcerer

Bloody Sorcerer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

First comment section I ever saw shut down (I'm  not an old member either). How very strange.

This should be my third or fourth closed comment section, these last two being strange(we still don't have a clear reason for it), and the older ones having an actual reason for it.

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

I hope the lock is just a reaction to the recent mildly unpleasantly toned diversion into gender politics we had a week or so back and after a short pause and a minor purge we'll be back to commenting on the manga again.

Pretty sure it's just because someone tried to defend Mousou Telepathy's comment section with "it's not any worse than Tomo's..."

"Another"

It happened with another manga ? I'm not a old member.

Mousou Telepathy's comment section has been locked for over a month now. The lock was perpetrated by the same mod, no less.

-God Ginrai

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

Well... I'm pretty sure you asked for it a couple hundred chapters ago, Tomo.

Mousou Telepathy's comment section has been locked for over a month now. The lock was perpetrated by the same mod, no less.

-God Ginrai

Could be something like Tate no Yuusha or Oddman 11

They didn't even give reasons for those

Keep scrolling, nothing here

Amtq235

Amtq235

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
So one mod is power tripping real hard?

Takae

Takae

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Noone's power tripping anyone.

Probably because people posting hugeass reaction picture / tldr discussion in the comment section, they're more fit to be posted n the forum no?. I've seen Tomo's CS gets cancerous from time to time, too. So i'm not surprised

=====================

What  the fuck does tomo wants now seriously...

Bell Drop

Bell Drop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Probably because people posting hugeass reaction picture / tldr discussion in the comment section, they're more fit to be posted n the forum no?. I've seen Tomo's CS gets cancerous from time to time, too. So i'm not surprised

=====================

What  the fuck does tomo wants now seriously...

Click every title in the highest rated series. Browse down to their comments section. 4 out of 5 pages, if not all, will have those kinds of kind of posts. So why aren't those comments section locked down?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Click every title in the highest rated series. Browse down to their comments section. 4 out of 5 pages, if not all, will have those kinds of kind of posts. So why aren't those comments section locked down?

Personally I assumed it wasn't because of the format violations but because of the content violations (and frankly the tone of things in the comments definitely crossed some lines from time to time, immature comments about rape and sexual acts etc., as is bound to happen on the internet when things get so raucous... even on Batoto apparently.)

Granted that I'm on the prudish side compared to the average manga consumer, but it seemed like a responsible thing to do to me.

Edited by pokari, 08 March 2017 - 05:50 AM.

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

You really don't have any way to prove that is the issue, since Naizumi refuses to be forthright with the reasons for locking these comment sections.

-God Ginrai

Takae

Takae

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Probably because Naizumi hadn't checked them? I mean there's probably hundreds/thousands of manga in this site . One person can only do so much on his own.

This is just my speculation (please don't ban me naizumi, i mean no harm). I feel like this site is lacking staff. One of my friend applied for contributor since august last year but only got approved last month , and guess who approved his application?. 

Anyway, i'll stop talking about that here. Unless you guys wants this thread to get locked down too?

Edited by Takae, 08 March 2017 - 06:26 AM.