Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Every time you guys start talking in these absolutes you lot just end up disappointing yourselves.

I know some miracle will occur because SIU favours her greatly for some reason...Well...He can see the greater picture clearly so that's to be expected...

BlackGold

BlackGold

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

Rachel lacks ¨protagonist/warrior courage¨ i don't think she is going to get any, she will most likely end up being a rear type lightbearer, if FUG is still willing to keep supporting her    

We will see. You could be wrong.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Personality-wise i don't think Rachel will ever change...After this arc she is beyond redemption...But a miracle to make her stronger is expected...But i hope it isn't the Thorn cus i am really expecting the Thorn to be only usable by Baam...

BTW...It's almost time GoL makes another topic...I hope he posts the link to that one here so i don't have to search for it x.x

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Personality-wise i don't think Rachel will ever change...After this arc she is beyond redemption...But a miracle to make her stronger is expected...But i hope it isn't the Thorn cus i am really expecting the Thorn to be only usable by Baam...

BTW...It's almost time GoL makes another topic...I hope he posts the link to that one here so i don't have to search for it x.x

Even if it ends up being the thorn. Baam will simply surpass it with time. A tool is not meant to overtake it's user forever

indeed. but the fact that he hasn't change his mind so far could meant that Rachel "so far" is an irregular, and i personally doubt he would change this one, tho.

That's the thing. Where is your evidence that he hasn't changed his mind. What has she done in the story to show she's an actual Irregular. Proof. You need proof to say he hasn't changed his mind while the fact that she hasn't changed could be considered proof that he HAS. I say again COULD so people don't say I am stating facts. The only fact here is that she has not exhibited even the FAINTEST sign of anything Irregular worthy.

He has been suspiciously quiet so I think he might not even be online atm

Edited by Darklight, 02 April 2017 - 04:34 PM.

mazino100

mazino100

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

can anyone please translet the conversation between yuri and joe?

purewhite

purewhite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMakassar, Indonesia
That's the thing. Where is your evidence that he hasn't changed his mind. What has she done in the story to show she's an actual Irregular. Proof. You need proof to say he hasn't changed his mind while the fact that she hasn't changed could be considered proof that he HAS. I say again COULD so people don't say I am stating facts. The only fact here is that she has not exhibited even the FAINTEST sign of anything Irregular worthy.

He has been suspiciously quiet so I think he might not even be online atm

here is all you need: http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.196:_38F_-_Hell_Train:_Yuri_Jahad_(1)#Blog_Post

"theoritically, Rachel could also use the thorn sinche she is also an IRREGULAR."

and here is his chat session with fans: http://cafe.naver.com/inutero3334/62461

"The term Irregular (비선별인원, biseonbyeolinwon; "members who have not been chosen" or "Irregulars") is actually used to refer to her and other Irregulars."

SIU had CONFIRMED it that she is also an IRREGULAR. and at least he never stated it to us that he has changed this one. And changing it after confirming it is ....

btw, what's with that so-called "actual irregular" you were just come up with? even SIU himself never stated something like fake-irregular ^_^

Edited by purewhite, 02 April 2017 - 04:46 PM.

gemaddog7

gemaddog7

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

Honestly...I don't care even if SIU is the one who said that she's an irregular...In my book she isn't...What good is the title if the holder doesn't have power to back it up? It's just as good as NOTHING! Even if she could break the laws of the tower she doesn't have the power to do it...So she's a regular u.u

The title is absolutely no good if the holder doesn't have the power to back it, hence why Baam is a slayer candidate and overpowered by design and Rachel is a less-than-average joe with moderately decent manipulation skills. Doesn't make her not an irregular, just makes her useless. Wil the fact that she's technically an irregular even matter in the long run? Who knows, but back when she was talking with Wangnan it was made clear she was an irregular.

Edited by gemaddog7, 02 April 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Sh1royuki

Sh1royuki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 255 posts

Karaka escaped with explosion saying

'Play it cool Karaka, I cannot achieve everything in this circumstance. He showed up to protect that girl.

I cannot help giving up figuring out where Viole is. I give up. Then my last card is...White.

Leaving the power to go back to my original body, I'm going to explode everything inside this body!! If i do so, escape will be guaranteed!!

Then i can somehow deal with White--!!'

It was Urek who gave monster to Hell Joe.
Plus Wangnan noticed Karaka's ring.

Wow, thanks Cletus for taking the time even though you're in the middle of important things.

So, Karaka basically figured out that he couldn't handle even just 1% of Urek's power and exploded his own body as a distraction so he could escape (taking only his head and his ring, the head is probably the only real part of his body and his ring is real).
So, the moment he thinks he couldn't win, he ran, smart choice. And it seems like he took White with him? Cause Hoaqin is no longer there when Urek saved the others.

I'm pretty sure she will stay like that unless some miracle occurs...She's untalented and stupid...She can't get any stronger than that on her own...

You are correct that she can't get any stronger on her own, she literally admitted it to herself in the last chapter that she couldn't do anything on her own, she's that pathetic. She also would rather surround herself with strong people to protect her so she can stay safe away from the line of fire, rather than better herself by training hard. The only way she could become stronger is if she was lucky enough and Siu decided to let her steal somebody's power and infused her with it.

Well...There's always Rachel...Tho she isn't powerful,she's still annoying...I wonder if Urek would think that Rachel is a female...I mean...As a female she's uglier than Wangnam :v

Well, if Urek is trying to clear up his past mistake (giving the monster to Hell Joe) by going to deal with Hell Joe himself, that means he will be at the location where Yuri, Garam, Hell Joe is (at the entrance of the castle), Baam is going there too with Hockney since that's his task, so they might all meet there. Yuri is occupied with Garam now, so she will need help with Hell Joe and his underling.
Rachel will be going to save Gran Desa with Gran Dree, so she might not get to meet Urek, she might meet Koon and co though.
I wonder if Baam will meet I Koon and co on his way out to the entrance to help Yuri.
Poor Baam, he is going to get stuck between the 2 princesses going at each other. One is an old friend, another is a newly made friend. Baam will probably beg Garam to not try to kill Yuri and let him snap Yuri out of the 13 ms control.

Ace Baragan

Ace Baragan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
hi guys. i have been foollowing this forum for quite some time(i wonder when i got so addicted) i just had to be part of it.

anyways nice chapter today. i haven't heard anyone commenting on the appearance of blue August in todays chapter.

wierd fact i noticed when finxing out about blue august..... some of the 13 months have opposites in name that is e.g white February and black March, Golden November and silver January e.t.c

MisterYama

MisterYama

Potato

• Members
  • 132 posts

Maybe possessed Yuri will recognize Bam as king. Or prince. Whatever.

Edited by MisterYama, 02 April 2017 - 05:48 PM.

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

Poor Baam, he is going to get stuck between the 2 princesses going at each other. One is an old friend, another is a newly made friend. Baam will probably beg Garam to not try to kill Yuri and let him snap Yuri out of the 13 ms control.

We need an epic moment here like the one from the 20F where he get between them and block both

Ace Baragan

Ace Baragan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

Wow, thanks Cletus for taking the time even though you're in the middle of important things.
So, Karaka basically figured out that he couldn't handle even just 1% of Urek's power and exploded his own body as a distraction so he could escape (taking only his head and his ring, the head is probably the only real part of his body and his ring is real).
So, the moment he thinks he couldn't win, he ran, smart choice. And it seems like he took White with him? Cause Hoaqin is no longer there when Urek saved the others.

You are correct that she can't get any stronger on her own, she literally admitted it to herself in the last chapter that she couldn't do anything on her own, she's that pathetic. She also would rather surround herself with strong people to protect her so she can stay safe away from the line of fire, rather than better herself by training hard. The only way she could become stronger is if she was lucky enough and Siu decided to let her steal somebody's power and infused her with it.

Well, if Urek is trying to clear up his past mistake (giving the monster to Hell Joe) by going to deal with Hell Joe himself, that means he will be at the location where Yuri, Garam, Hell Joe is (at the entrance of the castle), Baam is going there too with Hockney since that's his task, so they might all meet there. Yuri is occupied with Garam now, so she will need help with Hell Joe and his underling.
Rachel will be going to save Gran Desa with Gran Dree, so she might not get to meet Urek, she might meet Koon and co though.
I wonder if Baam will meet I Koon and co on his way out to the entrance to help Yuri.

funny thing that urek has serious. crush on both of them.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Well...The ghost of the 13 month or whatever it was called may recognize Baam as the True King and let Yuri free(lol)...If the ghost lets Yuri free then Garam won't have a reason to fight Yuri i believe...Then they all destroy Hell Joe easy peasy and Rachel can suck balls...

That would be the most optimistic thinking i can have i guess

Sh1royuki

Sh1royuki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 255 posts

Everyone is assuming. I personally think it makes no sense that Irregulars can kill Jahad, i.e. break his immortality, just by virtue of being Irregulars, whereas Urek cannot break Karaka's immortality. This means there's more to Karaka, not less to Irregulars.

Isn't Karaka's so-called 'immortality' a different thing than Zahard's & 10 GW's immortality contract with the Guardians?
Isn't that why Fug wanted Baam because irregulars are not affected by the immortality contract unlike regulars? Because irregulars can kill Zahard and the GW. Technically, of course, if the irregulars can overpower Zahard and the 10 GW.

Urek only used 1% of his power, Karaka's would not have survived that attack if he is using his real body. Cletus pretty much translated that Karaka was implying his real body is somewhere else. Siu also mentioned that we would learn the secret to that technique.
It seems Karaka's infinite resurrections technique was that he left his real body somewhere, use a dummy body controlled by that metal head (the one that ran away this time with the ring), and so he could resurrect himself as many time as he needed without worrying of really dying since his real body is not the one in jeopardy.
That's the same thing happened in the fight with Yuri, his body was destroyed, he got away and resurrected in the train. There must be a 'safe' location where he stored his 'real' body.

Also, I think Baam's shinwonryu is what killed Fabregas, not the thorn, the thorn is just helping with powering it up.
The Shinwonryu can suck surrounding shinshoo away as controlled by the user. The immortal bodies of the people in FoD only means that they can resurrect parts of their body immediately no matter how many times they got destroyed.
However, since we know that Shinshoo is the source of life in the tower, that means immortal or not, they can't survive without shinshoo, and the shinshoo might have been the source of the FoD spell of immortality, so when Baam shot that Shinwonryu at Fabregas, it sucked out the shinshoo in Fabregas's body and rendering him 'unable' to regenerate himself back. Thus he is as good as dead.

It's so good to see Rache's surprise at Baam's nonchalant admittance that they are now enemies and surprise again to see Baam can kill the immortals in FoD. Take that Rachel, now you know just what you have tossed away.

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

I don't see how Baam could be that master. Zahard is the one who ordered the creation of the 13MS, Jyu Viole Grace is an enemy to him, how could he be the one who is supposed to get the weapons?

I still think it's most likely Wangnan.

Edited by GreatBlackDragon, 02 April 2017 - 06:16 PM.

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

I don't see how Baam could be that king. Zahard is the one who ordered the creation of the 13MS, Jyu Viole Grace is an enemy to him, how could he be the one who is supposed to get the weapons?

i think there is no ¨king¨, its looks like a fake prophesy, we know that zahard cursed the 13MS weapons for the princess hunger games, so the whole king thing may be a fake plot line, or it could also be baam, not coz he is the destined ¨king¨ but coz it may be possible for him 2 break the spell holding the curse.    

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

Truth be told, I think Karaka is actually using his soul to control puppets from his main body. That explains the lack of horns on his nape.

Edited by PaleKing, 02 April 2017 - 06:33 PM.

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

i think there is no ¨king¨, its looks like a fake prophesy, we know that zahard cursed the 13MS weapons for the princess hunger games, so the whole king thing may be a fake plot line, or it could also be baam, not coz he is the destined ¨king¨ but coz it may be possible for him 2 break the spell holding the curse.    

Edited my post to add more details but I still don't see how it could be Baam. The souls in the 13MS said that only their master can use more than two weapons without being cursed, so it was taken into consideration. When Black March ignited for Baam, it was not because she felt that he was special or her master but because he was her type.

Edited by GreatBlackDragon, 02 April 2017 - 06:32 PM.

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

Edited my post to add more details but I still don't see how it could be Baam. The souls in the 13MS said that only their master can use more than two weapons without being cursed, so it was taken into consideration. When Black March ignited for Baam, it was not because she felt that he was special or her master but because he was her type.

I think it's like when Anak swung Green April decompressed. It's not ignited, but it's capable of special abilities.

Edited by PaleKing, 02 April 2017 - 06:45 PM.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

If all 13MS are female then i believe Baam can be their King...The Harem King!!!