Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

If all 13MS are female then i believe Baam can be their King...The Harem King!!!

i doubt the 13MS are looking for Baam, because Zahard hates him, probably. he's the one who made them so he should be able to set the restrictions to the "king". it's whoever Zahard chose

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

is there translation for this new chapter?

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

parrishhhh

parrishhhh

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts

i doubt the 13MS are looking for Baam, because Zahard hates him, probably. he's the one who made them so he should be able to set the restrictions to the "king". it's whoever Zahard chose

Haha you're close, but Zahard didn't "make" them. 

Ashul Edwaru did, and I would assume he might've put the souls in the 13 months too

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

Haha you're close, but Zahard didn't "make" them. 

Ashul Edwaru did, and I would assume he might've put the souls in the 13 months too

sorry, i meant the souls, but we've yet to see this Ashul character so I don't know if he did it gleefully, reluctantly or indifferently

Edited by PaleKing, 02 April 2017 - 07:48 PM.

MisterYama

MisterYama

Potato

• Members
  • 132 posts

Jahad is fake king, these gurls are looking for the the righteous one.

Yuri: Oh king Bam, we have been waiting for you, come, take me.

Bam: Yuri wtf??

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

But Zahard is the one who ordered Ashul to make them, he even gave him the key, and he was fine with the curse.

Prince of Zahard

Prince of Zahard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Let's assume Zahard actually set a condition for the 'one' that could collect all the 13MS. I say assume, because we don't know that he actually did. Given his infatuation with Arlene Grace, he could have made a contract like "curse those who do not possess the blood of Grace" which would prevent anyone but Arlene to collect the 13MS. But little did Zahard know, Viole was still alive and also fits under the wording of the contract. Now, there's more than just that contract which could fit the story but it's a pretty good example of how even if Zahard despises Viole, Viole could still fit within the rules of certain spells given how the contract was made.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

You're forgetting that Baam wasn't even born when they created the 13MS dude...Plus Baam is an Irregular so contracts are useless...

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 08:25 PM.

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

Let's assume Zahard actually set a condition for the 'one' that could collect all the 13MS. I say assume, because we don't know that he actually did. Given his infatuation with Arlene Grace, he could have made a contract like "curse those who do not possess the blood of Grace" which would prevent anyone but Arlene to collect the 13MS. But little did Zahard know, Viole was still alive and also fits under the wording of the contract. Now, there's more than just that contract which could fit the story but it's a pretty good example of how even if Zahard despises Viole, Viole could still fit within the rules of certain spells given how the contract was made.

Even if the one with her blood is the kid of another man? He killed Baam because he didn't take her relationship with V well.

Edited by GreatBlackDragon, 02 April 2017 - 08:25 PM.

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

i would LOL if he set the king stuff thinking of his unborn child w arleane, thats some next lvl stalker shit

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

The King stuff i bet is some abstract stuff...Not something like "That Guy!"...If the 13MS like him then he is the King...There is that...

You guys are getting fixated on the wrong parts...I believe Baam is capable of breaking the curse spell on the 13MS anyway...

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 08:27 PM.

Sh1royuki

Sh1royuki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 255 posts

Zahard ordered Ashul Edwaru to make them.
Also, even though Zahard might have been able to set the 'restrictions' on them, I doubt he actually set 'no Arlene's child can wield these weapons', afterall, Baam was able to ignite Black March before, be it that the 'spirit/ghost' of 13 MS have a mind of their own and ignites for whoever strikes their fancy.
Also, Zahard killed Arlene's baby, so he believed the baby to be dead. Baam was not in the tower when the princess were fighting over those cursed weapons, So there was no reason for Zahard to 'restrict' him then, and Zahard had been 'inactive' since before Baam entered the tower.
Plus the 13 MS was created back when there were still 13 of them, Zahard and 12 GW, Arlene and Viole included, if the 'ghosts' or 'curse' were created at the same time with the 13 MS, baby Baam wouldn't have existed yet that time of 13 MS creation, how would Zahard put restrictions on just Baam because of hatred then?
The 13 MS was then used to make the princess killed each other, Enned said Zahard did not want to choose a wife, thus the 13 MS's curse. If the curse was put then by Zahard to prevent any of the princesses to be able to meet the requirements to be his wife (the one who could wield all 13 of them), then the only restrictions Zahard would have put in with the curse to prevent such thing would be "only irregulars can be the chose one" (since those princesses would be regulars) or "nobody with Zahard's blood can be the chosen one" (thus no princesses can succeed, and that include the so-called 'princes' as well).
So either way, there is a chance for Baam to be the chosen one... and that's just my opinion.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

I don't think Baam will wield the 13MS but maybe Yuri will...Maybe the 13MS allow her to use them all since she's on Baam's side :v

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

If Baam was the master I think Black March would have recognized him as the one. She didn't even mention him when she was talking with Yuri and Green April.

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

I wonder if Spells are a remnant of a power/ability system from outside the Tower, which is why it's so freaky, and different from Shinsoo.

So Karaka has a True body.

World of Darkness - acts as a pocket dimension, and that's where his true body resides.

- Somehow is able to create additional bodies, and transfer his soul to these bodies.

- After a created body is destroyed, or heavily damaged, he just goes back to his pocket dimension and makes a new one.

I wonder if that's how his ability works, lol

JFfDYT6.jpg

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany

Okay, so here is my take:
Wangnan is the master and it will be revealed before the end of the current season along with the details of his identity and the reason he has that ring.

Here is my reasoning:
The first season was Baam's season. Baam was the main focal point of the story and at the end, his status as an irregular was revealed to the world, then something big happened and the focus shifted away from him.

In the second season, the main focal point was actually Wangnan and his struggle to free Viole from FUG. Similar to the first season, the second season will end with the main character's identity being revealed to everyone, some big event happening and then the story shifting to another character.

The third season will be all about that big power struggle of the princesses, with five princess regulars and at least two high rankers butting heads, most likely to the big amusement of Repellista. The main focal point of that story will likely be either Androssi, Maria or Koon. (Although it would make for a really great story if the main focus of that story was Anak and Androssi died halfway through, I doubt, SIU got the guts to pull this one off)

Yes, my main reason is that it fits organically with the structure of the story, but at this point that is as good a reason as any, since we don't have any additional information. We do know that Wangnan's identity needs to be revealed right about now, there is no way around it anymore and conveniently all that stuff with the 13MS true master etc. comes up right now. Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by naphack, 02 April 2017 - 09:13 PM.

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

I thought the princess arc would be the end of the s2

Meismighty

Meismighty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 288 posts

Wagnan is already part of the "other part of the key" plot string. It's either Baam or a Princess. And I don't understand why people keep talking about seasons and the allocation of arcs. What does it matter what season it is when something happens?

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany

Well, the second season opened with "The prince of Zahard will return!" and throughout the season, there were occasionally questions like "who is the real prince of Zahard", etc.

Since the entire season was about the return of the prince (as a matter of fact, that was literally the title of the season), it would be natural to close the season by announcing the identity of the prince of Zahard.

In addition, the season 2 cast has no real reason to fast-track to the next floor after the FOD. Miseng will likely go back to Goseng, Baam is very likely to consolidate his new powers into a more stable form by spending a couple years on the hell train with the GOG, Wangnan will probably bust his ass off training, after he has learned that he has a very powerful and influential brother who could become a competitor down the line... I simply don't see the current events tying neatly into the princess arc. Might as well do a little time skip and change the perspective to another character, which would basically mean a new season.

Edited by naphack, 02 April 2017 - 09:31 PM.

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

mazino100

mazino100

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

what if that ghost of 13 months is the heroine we were waiting for,LOL that would be awesome