Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

AFNO

AFNO

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts

I also think Rachel isn't irregular.

Btw, guardians are not dead. It was never said they died specifically. I think they were just shut down somehow. So I kinda hope that at the end of FOD Bam revives guardian somehow. If god is really in Bam, that would be the best way to prove he's special and the best ending to FOD. 

Seems pretty dead to me. Sea of its blood, a giant hole in its body as well as many people damaging the Guardian's body from within.

So as we assume Karaka was speaking of Baam when he told Joe someone can break the spell... it's all going too smoothly for Baam. Yuri made Joe thinkk its her and as Baam bypassed him he's going to free the other ruler already. Too smoothly. I think Rachel might trick them all somehow again and irritate me even further. But even the servant/the other guardian of the Thorn piece recognized the savior's power. Dunno how Rachel would be able to turn this in her favor, but SIU gives her way too many convenient tools. I surely hope not, but... I could just feel it. Rachel always gets thicker plot armor and plot devices (aside from Baam getting the 1st piece of the Thorn)

SleepSlash

SleepSlash

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Rachel says that just because they're working together now, it doesn't change the fact that Rachel also needs the thorn pieces.(she's not going to continue to be with him, she has her own team.) Baam says "I know, Rachel.. We're enemies."

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

i want her dead, but it's a waste of forum posts to discus anything about her

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Rachel says that just because they're working together now, it doesn't change the fact that Rachel also needs the thorn pieces.(she's not going to continue to be with him, she has her own team.) Baam says "I know, Rachel.. We're enemies."

Well at least Baam knows where they stand. So having her pull a fast one has become that much more dificult

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

baam's hairstyle is so inconsistent this chapter. one moment it's slightly pulled back, then curly and finally combed down

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

baam's hairstyle is so inconsistent this chapter. one moment it's slightly pulled back, then curly and finally combed down

Fighting messing with his hair perhaps?

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Baam looked just like Shi-Woon on a panel this chapter \o/

King1234

King1234

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
Chapter translation pls

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Chapter translation pls

It's scattered all throughout the last 5-7 pages.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Someone said that Urek said why he's hiding from Garam...Can someone translate that for me,please?

MasterWis78

MasterWis78

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

It's scattered all throughout the last 5-7 pages.

Yeah we need a proper post :)

AFNO

AFNO

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts

I have a question about the Black Hole technique or however you guys prefer calling it. When he took a solo test we saw him throwing it and it exploding destroying everything and illuminating the darkness. When he used it to overpower Karaka it didn't explode, but instead sucked the Black Hole in the baang itself. Against the Final Keeper's shinsoo spear he simply threw the baang and it destroyed the spear without exploding or absorbing it in. Now we see him being able to shoot it in a beam-like attack. So is this just him gaining further control on the technique and its implications? So if he doesn't want to damage his companions he won't make it explode, but would control its destructive power instead? I'm interested to know what you guys think.

Edited by AFNO, 02 April 2017 - 03:51 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Someone said that Urek said why he's hiding from Garam...Can someone translate that for me,please?

Just a speculation, I think. Garam would be mighty pissed at Urek for giving Hell Joe that shihnueh.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Just a speculation, I think. Garam would be mighty pissed at Urek for giving Hell Joe that shihnueh.

That would actually make a good bit of sense. He made things worse with his stupidity in that instance

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

I have a question about the Black Hole technique or however you guys prefer calling it. When he took a solo test we saw him throwing it and it exploding destroying everything and illuminating the darkness. When he used it to overpower Karaka it didn't explode, but instead sucked the Black Hole in the baang itself. Against the Final Keeper's shinsoo spear he simply threw the baang and it destroyed the spear without exploding or absorbing it in. Now we see him being able to shoot it in a beam-like attack. So is this just him gaining further control on the technique and its implications? So if he doesn't want to damage his companions he won't make it explode, but would control its destructive power instead? I'm interested to know what you guys think.

It's probably as you said...Assuming the Source of Shinsoo works like gravity magic...It's possible that as he keeps getting better at controling that he'll be able to create amazing skills...

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 03:57 PM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

So in a sense, Urek was the one behind the red witch clan's misery.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

So in a sense, Urek was the one behind the red witch clan's misery.

I wonder if the clan knows.

gemaddog7

gemaddog7

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

I also think Rachel isn't irregular.

Btw, guardians are not dead. It was never said they died specifically. I think they were just shut down somehow. So I kinda hope that at the end of FOD Bam revives guardian somehow. If god is really in Bam, that would be the best way to prove he's special and the best ending to FOD. 

Except he's not backing up that claim whatsoever in any way. So until he starts making her show signs of a proper Irregular it's not confirmed to be anything more than being in title only. She lacks the ability to make her a full blown irregular. This is fact from everything we have been shown so far by SIU

Uh yeah..of course she lacks the ability of a full blown irregular, we already know the difference between her and the other. I don't know why people keep bringing this up...it's been established since Season 1's finale, she went through the door Baam opened (we know this because Headon said she wasn't chosen, that Baam was chosen, and the fact that he was pushing on the "door" beneath her the moment she and him entered) and made some sort of deal with Headon. It's reasonable to assume the other irregulars opened it themselves. People misunderstand what being an irregular means..remember she was in the cave with Baam in the beginning..where is she now? The tower, hence, she's an irregular! It doesn't matter how strong or weak she is. The fact that she's weak is the whole point, she's even weaker than a Regular would be because she's neither a chosen regular nor a "chosen" irregular.

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.196:_38F_-_Hell_Train:_Yuri_Jahad_(1)#Blog_Post

She might become stronger later, especially with the Thorn, who knows, anything goes. But whether or not she's stronger than Enryu or weaker than Parakewl, she will always be an irregular. Come on, the fact that she's (below) average has been the whole point of her character arc since pretty much ever by now. 

She's not in the tower chapter 1 - http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-1-ep-1-1fheadons-floor/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=2

She's inside the tower chapter 309 - http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-229/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=310

She's an irregular, a uniquely weak irregular, that hasn't opened the door like the rest (although some people speculate that the 10  warriors entered through a door *Zahard* opened just like Rachel, but considering the gap between Rachel and the Ten Great Families I highly doubt it), that's weaker than most *regulars*, but an irregular. Judging from everything we know now, hypothetically speaking she could use shinshoo without a contract, or wield a thorn, having the requirements to do something and having the *capabilities* are two different things.  

It's been totally confirmed by now, you're right, she's NOT a proper irregular, but proper or not, still an irregular.

Edited by gemaddog7, 02 April 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Hagipherione

Hagipherione

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

I said something about it, but was pure speculation. I think Urek is hiding cause she's pissed off with him because he delivered that strong monster to Hell Joe, Urek is, practically, the main reason to why Hell Joe is so feared in the FoD.I mean, Hell Joe is a normal inhabitant of the FoD, but due his abilities given by the monster, he can kill the unkillable, that's a huge leverage, we need a Urek's TIFU xD

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Honestly...I don't care even if SIU is the one who said that she's an irregular...In my book she isn't...What good is the title if the holder doesn't have power to back it up? It's just as good as NOTHING! Even if she could break the laws of the tower she doesn't have the power to do it...So she's a regular u.u

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 04:06 PM.