Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] From Goblins to Gods

Re: Monster Fantasy Survival

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Callisto

Callisto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

@DR That was supposed to be a joke. My little attempt to fool you guys. Probably not as well thought as I imagined. Lol

@Deviruchi Of course. You're more than welcome to join the group.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

@DR That was supposed to be a joke. My little attempt to fool you guys. Probably not as well thought as I imagined. Lol

yeah you got me. Internet is pretty poor medium for subtle humor xP But I'm glad that you aren't abandoning ship yet.

Also how many Kelpie Calves are there?

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Callisto

Callisto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Around six.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Okay I'll wait for Joker and X to post.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

I posted.

I'm curious if these things count as something Jin might know about with his new ability? Like, is it all water-life things. Or strictly Ocean based or whatever?

How tall are they by the way? I'm imagining about our little goblin height, maybe a little taller. Is that about right?

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 19 June 2016 - 11:22 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I was going to say...we wouldn't mind if updates slowed down and were less often if it meant the RP continued. 'Edge Of Destiny' is a great example of that. xD

But whew. : D

I posted.

I'm curious if these things count as something Jin might know about with his new ability? Like, is it all water-life things. Or strictly Ocean based or whatever?

How tall are they by the way? I'm imagining about our little goblin height, maybe a little taller. Is that about right?

Hmm, I'm curious as well, though, Callisto said he'd mention little tid bits every now and then in regards to his new ability. So I guess if I didn't get anything, I guess Jin will be in the dark about this. He did just get the ability, after all. =p

Will attempt a post later.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Callisto

Callisto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I posted.

Maybe if Jin gets closer? We don't know.

Around 4-5 feet in height since Goblins are around 4 feet.

I was going to say...we wouldn't mind if updates slowed down and were less often if it meant the RP continued. 'Edge Of Destiny' is a great example of that. xD

But whew. : D

Hmm, I'm curious as well, though, Callisto said he'd mention little tid bits every now and then in regards to his new ability. So I guess if I didn't get anything, I guess Jin will be in the dark about this. He did just get the ability, after all. =p

Will attempt a post later.

Exactly.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Okay, cool. :3

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Something came up so I didn't get around to posting yesterday, shall work on it today.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

@X: Who are you fancying in the Euro this time? I have an earnest desire to see Hungary win it this time xP

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

@X: Who are you fancying in the Euro this time? I have an earnest desire to see Hungary win it this time xP

Honestly, I wanted Ireland (The Republic of Ireland not the fake irish =p), since i've got irish blood, but they've been a bit of a disappointment so far. The only chance they have if they somehow win against Italy and I don't think that'll happen, but still hoping. But other than that.....Spain? Maybe?

Other then rooting for ireland, I've mainly been watching to see Russia, England, Turkey and a few others fail, especially to see Ronaldo fail and completely embarass himself, like in the match against Austria. Hah! So I'll be rooting for Hungry in their game against Portugal so Portugal will get sent home.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Callisto

Callisto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

With everyone already finished posting, I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Honestly, I wanted Ireland (The Republic of Ireland not the fake irish =p), since i've got irish blood, but they've been a bit of a disappointment so far. The only chance they have if they somehow win against Italy and I don't think that'll happen, but still hoping. But other than that.....Spain? Maybe?

Other then rooting for ireland, I've mainly been watching to see Russia, England, Turkey and a few others fail, especially to see Ronaldo fail and completely embarass himself, like in the match against Austria. Hah! So I'll be rooting for Hungry in their game against Portugal so Portugal will get sent home.

I can't fault him as a player, his achievements and milestones but there is this sadistic pleasure I get from watching him fail. It says a lot about my shortfalls but I have somehow made peace with that.

@Callisto: Waiting for a juicy update.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

With everyone already finished posting, I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Aye! Battle of the uglies, I wonder what will happen to patch and crew this time around. Lol

I can't fault him as a player, his achievements and milestones but there is this sadistic pleasure I get from watching him fail. It says a lot about my shortfalls but I have somehow made peace with that.

Aye, he's a great club football player but when it gets to the national team stage, he's nothing special and its fun watching him fail. xD

So you aren't alone in that regard.

Hah!

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Aye! Battle of the uglies, I wonder what will happen to patch and crew this time around. Lol

Aye, he's a great club football player but when it gets to the national team stage, he's nothing special and its fun watching him fail. xD

So you aren't alone in that regard.

Hah!

Yeah, I feel that he is a great player but not the greatest as hyped. Mind you, I'm not a Messi fan either. Just feel that I have seen better.

With Zizou, R9 and R10, I have seen a better brand of players. 

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

Man, I always miss the boat when somebody makes a new Re: Monster RP.

Pfft. Whatever. I don't even care.

Spoiler

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Man, I always miss the boat when somebody makes a new Re: Monster RP.

Pfft. Whatever. I don't even care.

Spoiler

Never too late to join (haven't seen Callisto say anything about a player limit or anything so gogogo) = P

After all, Fay is all by his lonesome. =p

Edited by I-Am-X, 23 June 2016 - 06:48 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

Thanks for giving me hope, Professor X!  :lol:

PIP AND REI UNITE!!   Pending Callisto's approval. Of course. -_-

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Hello fatal! I was your GM last time. You/Pip fought a snake. It was fun. Glad to see you again.

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

We had a lot of good times together, Unbelievably Majestic. It was all fine going. Laughing, crying, barely surviving by the skin of our teeth... then there was the Ape fisting incident. Ahhh, the memories.