Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Reverence: Venerated [OOC]

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

I don't know if it is intentional but what is Caspian's age?

I just want a pointer to know how to go about writing around him. Since mine is by far the oldest one of the lot. Is he closer to Tristan in age or to the others.

Is there a way to keep it intentionally secret though? I like thinking of Caspian more as the armor rather than the guy beneath it, although the way he speaks and behaves with the other Iconoclausts or NPCs will have to show his humanity in one way or another. Caspian Riddlecrow, the knight, "died" some time ago. Now we just have Caspian, Iconoclaust and Champion of Di-Ifrit.

I do have no issue making him a middle-aged man, though. Tristan's more of an adult than any other Iconoclaust from what I can tell lol and I'd like to join him in being the older part of the core group. I've written older male characters before for stories and the like, they were either gruff and bad-ass soldiers or highly renowned wise men, ranging from 40-50 years in age.

Edited by Shmuser Name, 23 November 2015 - 05:21 PM.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Yoooo, there are schools and military academies in this world right? With summer vacations and such?
Spoiler

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Put down your human age. As far as these demonic contracts work, they don't change your life span or anything, so death is still something that can happen. What happens after death depends on the demon you made the contract with.

How you interact with the other characters is up to you. You can always hide your face or whatever, just detail that in personality and/or backstory. Remember, unless our characters asked each other, they wouldn't know each other's exact ages. Only estimates, so you need the age for the character sheet's reasons, but that doesn't mean you have to reveal it to other players.

And yes KDP, there would be. Although I don't think military academies have very long holidays. Some don't have any besides national holidays. There is about 2-3 per nation, with 0 in Ayntayikk, Arnerfell, Chang and Yamato.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky

L, we could add new skills and techniques along the story right?

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

We're entering this RP at maximum capacity. Maybe one or two, but otherwise we're at maximum strength.

Growth is more a thing for the sequel, which will be a much longer RP.

Edited by El Phantom, 24 November 2015 - 12:06 AM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Aye, this RP is pretty much a prologue of the real deal, a sprint.

Though, in the sequel, I'll probably stick to the same techs or so because I really dont want to wrack my brain anymore and create 'new' ones.

Lol

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Fucking add every damn thing you need to add and make him the max character!!! There is nothing you need other than you pure badassery!!
Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
I should probably add 1 or 2 more moves then ._.

And damn, does that mean I'll need to redo everything from scratch in the sequel? My penumbra is not exactly inheritable ;__;

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

I do recommend we try for as much variety in character types as possible.

I'll add the leader NPC character, and my own character fairly soon in a Character thread, but here are some things you should all know first.

• Venerated is a short RP. There will only be between several to a dozen battles. However, these events are pivotal to the follow-up RP, simply called and without secondary titles, "Reverence".
  • I recommend variety for characters, because the characters capabilities will affect what types of plans we can execute to crush the warring nations, as well as to some degree the order we can take them down. Think about it, if we have someone with a War Suit, we can crush through the front gates, if we have a Magidroid we can attempt to access magical interfaces and use the Magidroid to manipulate it in real time, or if we have a war airship, we can better choose who our next target will be while having a ton of fire power.
  • You may make your character quite powerful. We're playing basically "Legendary Heroes".
  • The character you make for Venerated will not be playable in Reverence, but they may reappear.
  • I recommend using whatever character you're making for this, be the predecessor for your character in Reverence.
  • You will get the choice to kill or spare some military officials, which will affect the world of Reverence.
  • If you wish to make a villainous character, send me a PM. Otherwise, I'd like to note that at the moment it's impossible to make a full-fledged villain for Venerated, but you can use all of Venerated to set them up.

Yeah. Everything's there. Second post of the thread.

And your Penumbra is a Spirit Avatar. Spirit Avatars are partially inheritable through blood. Partially because everyone's inner spirit is different, but traits from people before them will affect it.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

I'll make a possible War Suit user next if Shmuser isn't up for it.

Otherwise, Berserker!! baby!!

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

Spoiler

added 1 extra support tech on Doc...

I do recommend we try for as much variety in character types as possible.

I'll add the leader NPC character, and my own character fairly soon in a Character thread, but here are some things you should all know first.

• Venerated is a short RP. There will only be between several to a dozen battles. However, these events are pivotal to the follow-up RP, simply called and without secondary titles, "Reverence".
  • I recommend variety for characters, because the characters capabilities will affect what types of plans we can execute to crush the warring nations, as well as to some degree the order we can take them down. Think about it, if we have someone with a War Suit, we can crush through the front gates, if we have a Magidroid we can attempt to access magical interfaces and use the Magidroid to manipulate it in real time, or if we have a war airship, we can better choose who our next target will be while having a ton of fire power.
  • You may make your character quite powerful. We're playing basically "Legendary Heroes".
  • The character you make for Venerated will not be playable in Reverence, but they may reappear.
  • I recommend using whatever character you're making for this, be the predecessor for your character in Reverence.
  • You will get the choice to kill or spare some military officials, which will affect the world of Reverence.
  • If you wish to make a villainous character, send me a PM. Otherwise, I'd like to note that at the moment it's impossible to make a full-fledged villain for Venerated, but you can use all of Venerated to set them up.

then i guess i need to start rack my brain for the sequel character

btw did anybody else have a bit trouble with the spoiler tags?

Edited by Imnostrong, 24 November 2015 - 03:14 AM.

Time Of Peace

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Otherwise, Berserker!! baby!!

Hah. Too bad I beat you to the punch for the prequel HD :P

btw did anybody else have a bit trouble with the spoiler tags?

Yes. A very big one, actually. Batoto's spoiler tags are messing with me ever since I first post my CS here .-.

It's like they don't want me to join this RP. This is a conspiracy I tell you!

And your Penumbra is a Spirit Avatar. Spirit Avatars are partially inheritable through blood. Partially because everyone's inner spirit is different, but traits from people before them will affect it.

Start from scratch it is XD

Don't think Serin will have a child with that kind of personality

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Batoto has trouble processing spoiler tags that are copy and pasted I think, especially if there are a lot.

And you never know. Reverence takes place a long time after Venerated.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts

from the looks of it, the best candidate for serin's groom so far is yoshiro

maybe some illegitimate child plot for the sequel?  xD

Time Of Peace

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen
Yes fay im somehow joining

Though i wrote most my cs on paper and have to write stuff out on my phone... my nightmares are coming true...

Edited by Führer Itulhu, 24 November 2015 - 08:15 AM.

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

rip

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Riposa in pace, dolce amore riposa in pace.

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

He's got a face now, and he's got an age. The personality has been fleshed out.

So is my character finally accepted, now?

Spoiler

Edited by Shmuser Name, 24 November 2015 - 08:18 PM.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

That'd be the last of what I need of your character, so you're good to go.

Also imno your support skill looks fine, so you may add that too to the character section.

I'm projecting RP may start in a week or two depending on how quickly Itano and KDP finish their characters.

Edited by El Phantom, 25 November 2015 - 04:24 AM.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Spoiler
ill add picture and techniques later i literally wrote this bits and pieces at a time
Spoiler