Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Weather forecasts for the next chapter. (Raw)

Kubera

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Since Tower of God have a thread like this, i thought Kubera should too. xD

This is a thread to predict the upcoming chapter, i am not talking about Line's version lol, but the raw.

So what's your prediction?

Mine is:-

The whole chapter will be dedicated to Yuta and Leez's reunion (since Leez accepting the Hide is like the birth of badass Leez xD, it will likely take the whole chapter i think) after he gives her the Hide, he will probably tell her, he will also stay with her as long as she wants, and Leez will remember Agni's words of the one who will stay with her until the end, and wonder whether it's him.

So what's yours?...

Edited by salvatore, 26 May 2015 - 01:19 PM.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
They won't meet and we will get another clifhanger (Leez noticing Yuta is in the city) ;_;

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

They won't meet and we will get another clifhanger (Leez noticing Yuta is in the city) ;_;

I think he will kidnap her with the speed of light, like before xD

Oh! and i forgot to add in my prediction.... Yuta will cry D:

'

Edited by salvatore, 26 May 2015 - 01:33 PM.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

I think he will kidnap her with the speed of light, like before xD

I can see this happening.... she'll just be sitting in the park all depressed and then -whoosh- she's gone.

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

Leez should ask Yuta to fly her out so that she can practice Bhavati Kubera before they arrive at Rindhallow. Though she only has to wait for Aeroplateau to move outside the Anti-Kubera Jursidiction to practice it there.

Prediction:

Leez will interact in a harsh manner. Like questioning what Yuta has been doing and all. We've always seen her show an abnormally kind way of interacting even if she's hurting, sort of like a kindness façade, but this time around she will show some emotions like last time with Mirha or maybe apathy, like her dead-eyes foreshadow. Though she may just be happy enough to see him back that the dialogue revolves around Yuta's clothes like at the Forest of Chaos. So I hope we have some relationship progress. Leez right now isn't looking like a happy camper, but I hope Leez forgives him and all. We already saw that she wants him by his side, though weird things were said (corporal destruction and all..)

Yuta will cry and apologize for the Kalibloom incident and ask her what she wants... him to stay,etc.

Yuta will give her the Hide.

Though, Yuta is being cautious about revealing himself as part God. I even questioned how he could let Lutz live when revealing such a secret. I would have liked to see Yuta threaten Lutz into being quiet with the info. Maybe he did, off-panel (I hope).

If he stays inside the city, others (high ranking magicians) will question how he got in. If he can bypass the barrier because of the Hide and not the fact that it is Yuta that is wearing it, everything will be fine. For example, Leez may be able to do the same with the Hide + Scarf on. If it is only an exclusive function for Yuta (which I personally think it is), more info will leak about him.

I have a weird feeling that Leez may push Yuta away due to anger. Something that she will regret. More tragedy and all. Though this separation may be reserved for the future when she finds out Maruna is Yuta's brother. It's weird that Saha and Leez are the last panel of the season's preview IMO. Where is Yuta then? So Rindhallow will probably lead to Yuta and Leez's separation.

The thing is... I'm pretty sure it is Yuta who Agni mentioned to Leez. Though we know there's no happy ending. Nor much happiness in between the beginning and end. So things will go wrong. Murphy's Law, or should I say in this case, Currygom's will.

Edited by dondara, 26 May 2015 - 02:42 PM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I have a weird feeling that Leez may push Yuta away due to anger. Something that she will regret. More tragedy and all. 

Since he has an insight, he would know what she's saying may not mean it.

Leez: ''I hate you, go away''

Leez's Inner thoughts: ''I love you, stay with me''

Yuta: ''Yep! decided''

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
I s2g, if Yuta tries to dine and dash again I'm gonna scream.

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

i think they will start interacting and leez will be a bit standoffish because of recent events/trust issues. then before some key thing is said they'll arrive in rindhallow, yuta will get cockblocked by samphati etc.

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

I'm just praying they actually get to talk. I can totally see currygom trolling us by having someone whisk Leez away for whatever reason before Yuta can get to her or a guard freaking out about a winged Sura being in the city and attacking him. 

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

I'm just praying they actually get to talk. I can totally see currygom trolling us by having someone whisk Leez away for whatever reason before Yuta can get to her or a guard freaking out about a winged Sura being in the city and attacking him.

That's also my thought - Currygom will troll us by having something interrupt/delay Yuta and Leez's reunion.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

That's also my thought - Currygom will troll us by having something interrupt/delay Yuta and Leez's reunion.

God, I hope not.... we've had enough cliffhangers related to their reunion already.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Duh. I jut want some Sagara. 

Or some words from Asha's mouth.

I mean, come on. Both are obviously lacking.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!
Please God, just let Yuta and Leez interact! I would be happy if they just exchange two lines!

Falling Petals was pretty much the turning point of the novel. So I predict this arc to be plot-fulfilling, with a mix of Despair Event Horizon and I Just Want My Beloved To Be Happy.

I think it will be mainly war preparations, from both sides.

I do want to see Leez and Asha having a conversation and some major Big Reveal time.

... A kiss would be nice too.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Please God, just let Yuta and Leez interact! I would be happy if they just exchange two lines!

Falling Petals was pretty much the turning point of the novel. So I predict this arc to be plot-fulfilling, with a mix of Despair Event Horizon and I Just Want My Beloved To Be Happy.

I think it will be mainly war preparations, from both sides.

I do want to see Leez and Asha having a conversation and some major Big Reveal time.

... A kiss would be nice too.

You got the despair and the Yubera. Still no Asha, though. Damn.

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Hopefully Leez will realize that she's not wearing any pants.

Good thing the Hide lets them pass through the barrier, otherwise going through the checkpoint would be veeeery awkward...

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hopefully Leez will realize that she's not wearing any pants.

Good thing the Hide lets them pass through the barrier, otherwise going through the checkpoint would be veeeery awkward...

Leez arrives at the checkpoint with Yuta in tow.

Checkpoint employee: " ......"

Leez, fidgeting, trying to wrap cloak around herself. "Eh... C-could you s-somehow contact 'Ran Sairofe'..."

Employee: "....."

Leez: "....."

Yuta: "........."

- short time later -

Ran, at the checkpoint: "......"

Leez: "...."

Yuta: "...."

Ran hesitantly gives Yuta a thumbs up.

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Leez arrives at the checkpoint with Yuta in tow.

Checkpoint employee: " ......"

Leez, fidgeting, trying to wrap cloak around herself. "Eh... C-could you s-somehow contact 'Ran Sairofe'..."

Employee: "....."

Leez: "....."

Yuta: "........."

- short time later -

Ran, at the checkpoint: "......"

Leez: "...."

Yuta: "...."

Ran hesitantly gives Yuta a thumbs up.

Asha: ...™ (7...8... 8 trademark fees... At this rate I can even pay my caution fufufu)

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Reading through the chapter again, it looks like Yuta didn't bring the tablet with him. So how's he going to communicate with Leez?

Edited by rojo, 04 June 2015 - 03:09 AM.

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Reading through the chapter again, it looks like Yuta didn't bring the tablet with him. So how's he going to communicate with Leez?

with his body

Probably biting holes into his finger.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!

with his body

Probably biting holes into his finger.

with his body. ;D