Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Weather forecasts for the next chapter. (Raw)

Kubera

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

I think the Yuta and Leez stuff is interesting enough but I really want to see some Asha and Rindhallow. 

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

I predict the next major ship will be Samphati x Aeroplateau, and that it will, quite literally, go down in flames.

*Edit*

And when that happens, I want some fan art.

Edited by Paper, 11 June 2015 - 07:39 AM.

Spoiler

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I predict Yuta meeting Saha, Claude, Airi and other magicians, then Yuta will use his insight on Claude, and Claude will think about his past actions or how he tried to take his food away from him, then Yuta will get aggressive and attack Claude infront of everyone, and Airi who sees her brother being strangled attacks Yuta.

Edited by salvatore, 14 June 2015 - 08:45 AM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

I predict Yuta meeting Saha, Claude, Airi and other magicians, then Yuta will use his insight on Claude, and Claude will think about his past actions or how he tried to take his food away from him, then Yuta will get aggressive and attack Claude infront of everyone, and Airi who sees her brother being strangled attacks Yuta.

And then Clophe pops up out of the blue, sees Yuta about to kill Airi, develops, beat the s*ht out of our favorite gluton and saves Airi, Samphati arrives and continues the work Clophe runs out of the way with a  certain purple human, Leez is angry and chases Samphati, finds Alex, makes up with Sagara since she's not wearing pigtails anymore, and joins the sura side along with Yuta's who's happy to be with his brother as well 

Err this is getting out of hand...

I JUST WANT SOME SAGARA DAMMIT

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Sagara watches the floating city as it arrives, curses a lot, and orders her minions to come up with a modified battle plan pronto.

Aeroplateau nullifies earth magic, but it also interferes with the Ananta suras' earth-related transcendentals. The all say screw it, and send Samphati in to ROFLstomp everything.

It turns out that Hura can direct magic attacks to himself as well as transcendentals. Hilarity ensues.

At the very last second, Claude possesses Samphati, then flies into the sun.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

more yuta and leez!

*gets beaten to death*

jk, something else would be fine too.

like, Aeroplateau arriving :3

want to see Sagara's reaction lol

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

The magicians in Aeroplateau arrive to find Sagara and the sura squad roasting marshmallows over the smoldering remains of Rindhallow.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

You're all wrong.

Next chapter will focus on Airi and Clophe's reunion.

Romance ensues, and nobody dies this time.

Spoiler

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

You're all wrong.

Next chapter will focus on Airi and Clophe's reunion.

Romance ensues, and nobody dies this time.

yes.

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

Next chapter: Sagara sagara sagara. Rindhallow seen from their perspective. I hope. IMO We still need more development from the human side. Laila meeting Claude. Magician meeting. How they are going to use Asha. End of conversation with Yuta and Kasak. I hope we start to get a back and forth of what the Suras are doing with what the humans are doing.

I understand why Currygom said this is going to be the longest arc. Just think about all the characters currently in place:

Humans side:

1. Agni
  2. Kasak
  3. Leez
  4. Asha (may be forced act on this side, though her side is her own side)
  5. Saha
  6. Ran
  7. Claude
  8. Laila
  9. Lorraine
  10. Airi
  11. Urha
  12. Natasha Ross (maybe she is strong?)
  13. Mirha
  14. Rana
  15. Brilith

* Rindhallow is also a magician based city.

* All the halfs that Saha brought will most likely fight.

Sura side:

1. Samphati
  2. Maruna
  3. Sagara
  4. Kubera (will probably bring in more Suras, though not act directly. He has a job to do.)
  5. Riagara
  6. Hura
  7. Clophe
  8. Cloche
  9. Forest full of Suras

Leez's side:

1. Yuta

If not for Samphati and Maruna being powerhouses, and Sagara's transcendentals returning... they are at a clear disadvantage. 

At least for the Suras, if Yuta fights directly which I don't think he will, he has to avoid Samphati and somehow get in the middle of Maruna and Leez fighting...  though he'll probably get hungry and eat plenty of their suras.

NOT TO MENTION THE ALL MIGHTY GANDHARVA helping the humans... lol.

I wonder what Shess will do...

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts
Oh yeah gandharva is coming!!!

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Mirha convinces Yuta to fight on the humans' side by bribing him with pictures of Leez in the green dress.

(Seriously though Currygom, please give us some Asha. I'm going through withdrawals.)

Edited by rojo, 16 June 2015 - 09:03 PM.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
The human forces beg Asha to save Rindhallow.

1. She declines.

or

2. She saves the humans, then hunts down the Rindhallow Kubera and hoti maruts him/her.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Saha would never free her after all the trouble it tooks to send her in prison XD also even if it is her, she probaly wouldn't make a big difference in such a battle.

But I'm expecting the classic "explosion breaks you off prison"

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

O Sagara, Sagara! Wherefore art thou Sagara?

Deny thy gods and refuse thy humans;

Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my Queen,

And I'll no longer be a...sura.

Seriously, when is she going to show up? Do I have to butcher more Shakespeare, Currygom?

Edited by Sangios, 18 June 2015 - 07:56 PM.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

ponyyy

ponyyy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

My predictions for the Aeroplateau and Rindhallow battle (though a bit late; real life chewed me up and spit me out):

Leez fights off mobs. Yuta stalks bodyguards from a distance, sees Sagara and makes a beeline to eat her as viciously as possible (how many times has she escaped him by now?). Samphati pops up, Sagara escapes again, and Yuta is forced to confront Samphati. Leez is still fighting mobs, but sees Maruna and goes after him (Yuta is still distracted by Samphati and can't do anything). After a lot of fighting, Samphati is defeated (not necessarily eaten), Maruna is defeated, and Yuta reveals that Maruna is his brother and Leez gives up on revenge. Probably something will happen to make Yuta transition straight to 4th stage -- perhaps getting whumped by Samphati like Maruna?

On the regular-ish people front, a lot of screaming magicians and fighters just freaking out over all the superior sura. Claude strikes (again), messing with Asha's prison and releasing her. Agni and Brilith face off Sagara again, but Gandharva and his clan come to the rescue. Sagara dies. Kubera doesn't move a finger and just watches everything unfold. Asha tracks down the Rindhallow 'Kubera' and kills him/her. Kubera's plan is foiled, referring to that "I win, Kubera" line in the Prologue to Season II. However, Asha dies as a result -- perhaps she kills the Kubera just as God Kubera kills her? That's why Brilith ends up crying.

I have no idea what is going on with the 'Power of the Name' business other than pure speculation though. That's up for grabs, as well as the possibility that Teo might show up and vouch for Gandharva (maybe she does remember him after all?) or that Shakuntala passes through the gate despite her avouched death.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Killing the last kubera should be a good thing for God Kubera though...

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

ponyyy

ponyyy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

Killing the last kubera should be a good thing for God Kubera though...

But Kubera mentions in one of the chapters to Sagara that perhaps his "methods" were wrong, you see. He might have other (more difficult) ways to get what he wants. Though I'm also beginning to wonder whether killing all the Kuberas is a good thing for God Kubera in the long run at all -- it can really only be said to benefit Asha. (you know what I mean if you've read the latest chapters)

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

I think that in the end he choosed to let himself die leaving his place to leez. But he probably still have to kill the others

Kubera ITA

ponyyy

ponyyy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

I think that in the end he choosed to let himself die leaving his place to leez. But he probably still have to kill the others

That's also a possibility, but what about all the Insights he's gotten about future!Leez?

Edited by ponyyy, 19 June 2015 - 07:10 PM.