Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Weather forecasts for the next chapter. (Raw)

Kubera

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
It would be cool if this new modified hide of bondage (scarf) would allow Leez to understand sura speech since the scarf is technically a part of Yuta's body.

Edited by TapDancingDog, 04 June 2015 - 04:14 AM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

It would be cool if this new modified hide of bondage (scarf) would allow Leez to understand sura speech since the scarf is technically a part of Yuta's body.

Oh! man, that would be so cooool! 

Specially i want Leez and Maruna to talk to each other before killing one another in their next meeting, they met twice and couldn't understand each another, it was awkward.xD

Edited by salvatore, 04 June 2015 - 04:34 AM.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Oh! man, that would be so cooool! 

Specially i want Leez and Maruna to talk to each other before killing one another in their next meeting, they met twice and couldn't understand each another, it was awkward.xD

Maruna: [says something rude in sura speech]

Leez: I HEARD THAT!

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Maruna: [says something rude in sura speech]

Leez: I HEARD THAT!

Yuta: [Don't say that Hyung! It's...]

Leez: Hyung..? Yuta..?

Yuta: Woops

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

My prediction in tomorrow's chapter.

This chapter will all be about Yuta and Leez again, but it will end with Aeroplateau arriving Rindhallow. 

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I WANT SOME SAGARA!

Sangios, help me. We shall blackmail Currigom if it proves necessary.

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

arriving at Rindhallow that fast? or do you mean it skips time and they arrive?

It's been more or less a day since it started to move. Is Rindhallow in the same hemisphere as Aeroplateau? I always forget the geography of Willarv.

I think we'll see Leez and Yuta again and then we jump to the people of Rindhallow under the Red Sky or Sagara (please),

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
I don't know about hemispheres but they're on different continents. Rindhallow is on the Garuda continent and Aeroplateau is on the Ananta continent. Based on the pictures here - http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Willarv- it looks like Aeroplateau would be a ways north of Willarv's equator. While the Human Search System map makes them look very far away, you have to remember that that is a 2d rendering of a spherical planet. Rindhallow is pretty much at the top of the planet and Aeroplateau is farther north than Atera is (whose relationship distance-wise is given in the second picture)so the two aren't terribly far apart. But unless the city is moving insanely quickly I doubt they'll arrive so soon.

According to the wiki, "One needs 16 hours on supersonic speed to cover 20.000km (for example from Atera to Kalibloom). Crescent Gate can shorten the travel time to half an hour." The city doesn't seem to be moving at anywhere near supersonic speed so while the distance isn't as much as between Atera and Kalibloom, it'll probably take at least a few more days.

Edited by Blunt, 07 June 2015 - 09:22 PM.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

It seems like Aeroplateau might have to travel over the north pole to get to Rindhallow. That would be cool. (cold?)

That 16 hours/20000km thing (slightly over Mach 1) was mentioned by Currygom to describe the speed Shess carried Gandharva from Kalibloom to Atera.

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 07 June 2015 - 10:57 PM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

seems pretty far

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/18747-willarvs-topography/

but if the city is flying really fast, that might explain why yuta couldn't teleport out/did miscalculate. haha.

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the Yubera scenes, but is it too much to ask to get some Asha?

I really want to know what she's thinking, what her purpose in getting arrested is. Or, you know, just for her to talk. She hasn't had a single line in this arc or the last.

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!

My prediction in tomorrow's chapter.

This chapter will all be about Yuta and Leez again, but it will end with Aeroplateau arriving Rindhallow. 

Yup. 

... I think we'll have a Saha/Mirha/Claude plot-relevant conversation. Hopefully. 

... Gandharva?

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I s2g, if Yuta tries to dine and dash again I'm gonna scream.

I guess this time he didn't eat & run, he paid stayed :P

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Predictions for next chapter: Yuta and Leez have rough sex in the park but it's really just an reenactment of Texas chainsaw massacre.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

I pray that the next chapter will finally, finally cut to Rindhallow. Character interaction and development is nice, but when timed next to a battle that has been built up for so long (in fact, they were planning to attack the city since early in Season I only for there to be interruptions in Atera and Kalibloom), it can be rather grating. That, and Leez and Yuta are alright but not my favorite characters, so I'm not as invested in their bond.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Asha, where are you... I need your shining beacon of assholishness to cut through the fog of hormonal teens.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

Predictions for next chapter: Yuta and Leez have rough sex in the park but it's really just an reenactment of Texas chainsaw massacre.

*Ehem* I believe the Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the reenactment in that case.

I pray that the next chapter will finally, finally cut to Rindhallow. Character interaction and development is nice, but when timed next to a battle that has been built up for so long (in fact, they were planning to attack the city since early in Season I only for there to be interruptions in Atera and Kalibloom), it can be rather grating. That, and Leez and Yuta are alright but not my favorite characters, so I'm not as invested in their bond.

Sorry to break it to ya, but the battle in Rindhallow is long over. You missed it, sorry.

The only thing we'll be seeing is the aftermath, along the lines of "I don't recall there being a canyon here..."

Then we'll get a glimpse of Ghandharva sulking at the bottom of the sea.

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

*Ehem* I believe the Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the reenactment in that case.

Sorry to break it to ya, but the battle in Rindhallow is long over. You missed it, sorry.

The only thing we'll be seeing is the aftermath, along the lines of "I don't recall there being a canyon here..."

Then we'll get a glimpse of Ghandharva sulking at the bottom of the sea.

You guys just made my day... Hadn't laughed like that in a while...

Yeah, I don't want Leez and Yuta to fight...

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
Hopefully we will see Sagara, Alex, and co. next chapter.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

^^ hoping for this too

They should have arrived in rindhollow by now..

Can't wait to see all these different characters merging in one place...(shit is gunna go down)