Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Illogical (but logicalish) Fantasies within the Kubera Universe.

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Leez telling Agni how she perceives Kubera. "Pervert, likes wearing children's tubes, thief, kicked him in the balls once, obsessed with curly hair, creep, stalker, yet not a bad person.'

just relaying all of her events with him. I wonder how Agni would react to someone telling him that kubera was like that when he understood kubera as practically emotionless.

Edit: Also Leez being called up to the stand to testify against Asha and using a description of things Asha has said to her. But instead of giving anything useful, Leez instead proceeding to repeat each of Asha's three hour lectures word for word.

Edited by Grotesque, 16 February 2015 - 11:58 AM.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Edit: Also Leez being called up to the stand to testify against Asha and using a description of things Asha has said to her. But instead of giving anything useful, Leez instead proceeding to repeat each of Asha's three hour lectures word for word.

I'm dead.

Random thought: Sura clothes are made with the sura's body.

Does that mean Gandhal's furry jacket is made of real fur?  :mellow:

Edited by Nualie, 16 February 2015 - 06:52 PM.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

(Booo I had just typed this on my phone and the draft never saved. Yay for retyping ...) 

So I had just looked at the newest chapter of Kubera 2-125, then went back to sleep. I ended up dreaming about Kubera, Currygom you even affect my dreams!!! ... 

Leez and God Kubera were near a lake. (God Kubera's hair was still gray, but it was around the time where it would turn golden soon). Leez is telling him about Asha. Something about how she acts/treats her. Leez forces a fake smile, and tries to hold in all those negative feelings that would get her down. God Kubera hugs Leez, she starts blushing and wiggling around. Saying 'Mister, this is something you should do with someone you're in a relationship with, and care about. Not me' (Still hugging her) He gently pats her head telling her it's okay to let it out. Leez fights crying for a bit, then she hugs him back and starts wailing. (His cape wraps around her) 

After Leez starts to compose herself, and thank him. God Kubera lifts Leez chin up so they can look at each other eye to eye. They stare into each other's eyes .... More staring (both gazing deeper) ... More staring ... Then they kissed >/////< 

Sadly I woke up after that. Too bad something like this will never happen. 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Leez about to kill Maruna all cool-like, but then stopping right before she slams the sword of Re right into his gut.

She then, looks at him coldly and says, "There's no point in killing someone who doesn't understand what they did wrong."

Turns around and leaves.

Also, Leez being to Yuta after he's like, "I bit you!! i'm a monster!!" etc

"But Yuta.. You looked so much more afraid than I did..."

or

"You're not a monster, Yuta... You're just convincing yourself that."

Leez in my head is probs a lot cooler than the actual one..

Edited by Grotesque, 16 March 2015 - 02:47 AM.

Dreamtree

Dreamtree

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

I'm dead.

Random thought: Sura clothes are made with the sura's body.

Does that mean Gandhal's furry jacket is made of real fur?  :mellow:

Why on Earth would it be "fake" fur? its only like a second skin, its not literally made of their skin. Sura really are born wearing clothes! :D

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

Why on Earth would it be "fake" fur? its only like a second skin, its not literally made of their skin. Sura really are born wearing clothes! :D

Illogical thoughts ;D 

Speaking of .... 

I keep having this reoccurring thought that Mirha is going to join the battle in Rindhallow. She's going to meet Hura, maybe kill him ... maybe skin him? 

Then something is going to happen where they realize they are related. Hura will say come here and give grandpoppy a hug. So she runs there, only to have one of her legs pop out. Hura's like "what's this? a fake leg? Why don't you just regrow it?" Mirha replies but "I can't do that ... " Hura says "Sure you can. Look just like this" He whispers some things into her ear. Mirha ends up growing new legs (and arm?). Hura " great job, that's my granddaughter.Now give me that hug" They hug. Then this huge explosion happens to make them remember they are in battle. They both look at each other, and say Hey want to go somewhere else and bond?. They both agree and go off eat ice cream or something ... 

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Illogical thoughts ;D 

Speaking of .... 

I keep having this reoccurring thought that Mirha is going to join the battle in Rindhallow. She's going to meet Hura, maybe kill him ... maybe skin him? 

Then something is going to happen where they realize they are related. Hura will say come here and give grandpoppy a hug. So she runs there, only to have one of her legs pop out. Hura's like "what's this? a fake leg? Why don't you just regrow it?" Mirha replies but "I can't do that ... " Hura says "Sure you can. Look just like this" He whispers some things into her ear. Mirha ends up growing new legs (and arm?). Hura " great job, that's my granddaughter.Now give me that hug" They hug. Then this huge explosion happens to make them remember they are in battle. They both look at each other, and say Hey want to go somewhere else and bond?. They both agree and go off eat ice cream or something ... 

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Actually, rather then grandfather he'd be her granduncle... But illogical thoughts.

Random thought 1: Isn't it weird how Ran's and Asha's situations were similar?  They both had their mom die right in front of them (or so we can assume...) at the mental age of ten, no? How sad is that?

Random thought 2: What about we try and do something along those lines for Kubera? Anyone wanna try? (Not necessarily for valentine... But 1st of April is coming soon... Wait it's not a monday right?)

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

Thanks to themantarays and Mizura comments in the Kubera Season 2 & 3 discussion Raws , current chapter thread. They ended up putting this thought in my head ... 

Claude is trying to save Asha, and he comes up with a brilliant plan at least in his eyes it's brilliant ... 

It's night, Asha is stuck in the cage. She's in a sleeping bag that she summoned, and changed into PJs too. Her clothes are neatly folded off to side. Claude steals her clothes and leaves his there (messily too), along with a note saying 'wear these it's part of the grand plan'.

Claude (in a different room now) puts on the shirt/jacket thing, check. Finds her underwear freaks out a bit and throws it somewhere else. Puts on her skirt, check. Now this is the part where Claude does a movement you would see if someone was trying to hula hoop. Goes "Whoooo, it's nice and breezy here. I don't know why I've never worn a skirt before". You see Claude freaked out a bit because he has a small underwear phobia ... which is why he doesn't wear any ... *cough* Back to the thought now. 

He starts walking around the city in Asha's clothes and tries to impersonate her. Telling others it was actually Claude that kill those people not Asha. Everyone is laughing behind his back thinking he's gone crazy. You see Claude actually thought that if he impersonated Asha spread the word that Claude really did it, have Asha impersonate him by wearing his clothes, then change back and they would say "Hey you're not Claude, let's get you out of there", release Asha and by then the real Claude would be long gone ... Hidden under a box. The best hiding place ever.

As you may guess his plan fails since no one believed his impersonation of Asha, and although Asha did put on Claude's clothes (with that same look she had that time he put on the hat she got for her birthday), they just thought Asha lost a bet or something. 

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

The woman in Agni's memories actually being female form Gandharva. Hence why Gandharva is the only one who knows his weakness.... This is a fantasy because this is making me laugh too hard to be a theory.

Edit: Has anyone said this before ? I don't know why, but I keep thinking someone has.... also i'm 50% sure I'm going to write this.

Edited by Grotesque, 13 April 2015 - 01:25 PM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I know it's wishful thinking, but I'd like Kaz to hook up with Sagara...

That would just be too funny, haha. 

Kaz: <3

Sagara: <3

Hura: I feel like a puppy just died, somewhere...

I should write that. No matter how short. I'd just be too funny.

I'd die by laughter, rather than let a puppy...

And it's still better than Brilith x Sagara... Urgh...

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Asha telling Ran why she actually took Leez with her.

"He said he wanted her to be happy."

"... So you took a sixteen year old girl on trip for revenge?"

"It's what I wanted at that age."

cookiekrio

cookiekrio

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Illogical fantasies? Alright then...

I want Leez to be happy.

//chokes

vU1oR8A.png

*chants* Yuta Yuta Yuta Yuta Yutaaaaaa <333

Yuta is my bae and muse for life OuO

art blog: http://cookierts.tumblr.com/

deviantART: http://cookiekrio.deviantart.com/

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I want to see Current!Asha cry for real. Just once.

It's unhealthy to hold your emotions inside like that.

Edited by Nualie, 13 May 2015 - 02:21 PM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
*After the last chap*
Speaker: We are now arriving to Rindhallow. Magicians, get ready. Claude, go hand over yourself to Laila.
Claude: NOOOOOOOO

*Claude Attempts to escape!*

*A wild Bunny Ear Rakshasa attacks Claude*

Clophe:*sees Claude* …
Claude: …
Clophe: …
Claude: Is that my hat?
Clophe: Your hat against the purple human.
Claude …
Claude: And you protect me from Laila?
Clophe: Sure.
Claude …
Claude: Deal.

rainydaydoll

rainydaydoll

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

1. Gandharva is a sinking fish that flys at Teo's random whims and secretly guards her all jealously. XD Not gonna happen, I know, but I can hope, right? Honest to god, I really wan to see Teo playing Gandharva for a change.

2. Sagara and Vasuki. To be honest, I love Sagara and all, but I hope her happy ending will mean she can settle down and stop fussing. I like Kaz too, but meh.

3. Shess and his cutiepie. NO, NOT AS IN A ROMNTIC RELATIONSHIP. But something fluffy and cute. Shess is super (well at least hinted at being) badass.

I even have mini scenes in my notes, collectively entitled The Ten Thousand Things. (<-Which, frankly, is what I call every fanfic fantasy that goes unpublished.)

Notice I did not write about any of the main ships (well, except teo and gandy XD I couldn't resist). I think everyone here has enough painfully unfulfilled dreams.

Speaking of which, in the peak of my Kubera obsession, I had a dream about Leez having a harem. Unbelievably weird, and I decided to take the fangirling and refreshing pages down a notch.

So add that!

4. Leez having a harem......@@ Don't blame me, blame my subconsciousness....which is me as well.

Leez telling Agni how she perceives Kubera. "Pervert, likes wearing children's tubes, thief, kicked him in the balls once, obsessed with curly hair, creep, stalker, yet not a bad person.'

just relaying all of her events with him. I wonder how Agni would react to someone telling him that kubera was like that when he understood kubera as practically emotionless.

Add 'in love with her' to that and 'not willing to accept a perfectly awesome massage'. lol

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Add 'in love with her' to that and 'not willing to accept a perfectly awesome massage'. lol

I wrote that :P

Agni: Hey, I heard you knew that fighter whose hair turns gold at night?

Leez: Uh, yeah Agni-nim... Ummm... What about him?

Agni: What can you tell me about him?

Leez: *breaths in*

Agni: ?

Leez: Pervert, likes wearing children's tubes, thief, kicked him in the balls once, obsessed with curly hair, creep, stalker, yet not a bad person. Not willing to accept a perfectly awesome massage. 

Agni: ?! (Is she lying?!)

Agni uses insight!

Leez: ( I better not tell him about us going off on a date, and me accusing him of falling for me, right....)

Agni: Varuna, I already told you to tell me before you freeze hell over...

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

I wrote that :P

Agni: Hey, I heard you knew that fighter whose hair turns gold at night?

Leez: Uh, yeah Agni-nim... Ummm... What about him?

Agni: What can you tell me about him?

Leez: *breaths in*

Agni: ?

Leez: Pervert, likes wearing children's tubes, thief, kicked him in the balls once, obsessed with curly hair, creep, stalker, yet not a bad person. Not willing to accept a perfectly awesome massage. 

Agni: ?! (Is she lying?!)

Agni uses insight!

Leez: ( I better not tell him about us going off on a date, and me accusing him of falling for me, right....)

Agni: Varuna, I already told you to tell me before you freeze hell over...

Agni would've gotten the notice had he actually been doing his paperwork.

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!
Future Leez have her own (albeit secret) fanclub.

Kaz would be the president. Mirha would be in charge of the administration. Claude would sell Leez's photographs to Yuta.

Claude: pssss Yuta!
Yuta: ?
Claude: Join the human side! We have picture of Leez in various (skimpy) outfits.
Yuta:!!!

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Future Leez have her own (albeit secret) fanclub.

Kaz would be the president. Mirha would be in charge of the administration. Claude would sell Leez's photographs to Yuta.

Claude: pssss Yuta!
Yuta: ?
Claude: Join the human side! We have picture of Leez in various (skimpy) outfits.
Yuta:!!!

I used to imagine this scenario where Leez was offered a bunch of money to pose with a bikini on for this new restaurant ad since she was a famous fighter/daughter of a famous fighter with a hot bod and all, for free food whenever she went.

Well, by the third trip she's eaten them out of business. She picks up the poster from the window after the last trip to restaurant when it closes down and takes it home.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Chaos clan holding a party and inviting Yuta and Leez. 

Kaz tagging along.

Kaz gets drunk and parties with Chaos Clan Sura.

Chaos clan start liking drunk Kaz.

The party ends and Yuta and Leez decide to return to the human realm.

Drunk Kaz was carried by Leez. 

Chaos clan sura sees off Kaz who they had fun together and forgets their King.

Taraka cools down Yuta and tells they're just all drunk.

Edited by salvatore, 31 May 2015 - 10:12 PM.