Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Illogical (but logicalish) Fantasies within the Kubera Universe.

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

Illogical (but logicalish) Fantasies within the Kubera Universe.

This thread is in three parts. 

For an Anti [insert character(s)] fanclub to share what they would like to happen to said character.

Ex. I imagine Ran beating up Yuta, and then kissing him just to traumatize/freak him out. (For an anti Yuta club? Haha Punishment?)

Another part is for the fan "girl" (or boy??) club of [insert character(s)] 

Ex. I see a sweet moment when Asha kisses Yuta. 

Last part - The 'This random scenario popped into my head'

Ex. (Errr sorry I can't think of any, but you get what I mean)

I'm mainly making this thread to keep the others from getting ... off topic ... as they tend to stray a bit from time to time with these sort of thoughts  >.> 

(Sorry my examples aren't more creative ...  my creative side is on the fritz right now.) 

** Remember don't bash anyone's fantasies. 

Oh, and to be clear I don't mean start writing fan fiction (Long essays I guess ...) here, more like little scenes you thought of that fit one of the above parts. 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Illogical fantasies? Alright then...

I want Leez to be happy.

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

I want Leez to be happy.

Hmmm I thought Leez would be happy at the end .... Feel happier than she ever felt before ... Heh, Maybe I have the same illogical thought too.

(All of this was in chibi form too)

A random thought that popped in into my head.-

Ran and Tilda are talking. Ran mentions how he feels like he finally got over his fear of halves because of her. Tilda looks at him with a blank look.

Then confesses. "Well you see the the truth is ... " *pulls off her ears like they are just part of a hairband, with a pop sound* " I'm a pureblood human, heh. So you haven't gotten over your fear yet."

Ran: "wait, but what about your feet?"

*Tilda slips off her 'shoes'*  "See fake" 

Ran then quietly sobs in the corner thinking he was making progress with his fear. 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Clohpe x Airi OTP 4VR

Random scenario: Clophe stumbling upon Airi patrolling a forest outside Rindhallow. He hides behind a tree and watches her out of curiosity/awkwardness. She sees him, thinking he's a teenager, asks if he's lost, taking his silence for scaredness, and tries to make him feel better. Cut to Cloche and crew searching for him, afraid that he's been killed and eaten. They find him picking flowers, with Airi teaching him pattycake. They yell at him (in sura speech, airi can't hear). He tells them to fuck off, he's bored, attacking the city isn't his responsibility.

Another scenario: Airi is going shopping with her new friend, having sponsored him through the checkpoint, and he is carrying her bags around for her. Claude comes and says hi to his sister, and looks into Clophe's eyes. Clophe gets an unnatural shiver, but Airi introduces him as her new friend. Claude is smiles, and secretly tells Clophe he's watching him.

Yesssss; this thread was just made for that part of my brain I'm embarrassed I can't shut down. <3

omfg i can't stop myself, get ready for ~25 more scenarios >.<

Asha is about to be found guilty, but then Claude takes the stand. He admits to killing everyone named Kubera. He is kept under close watch by many magicians, as he is an especially difficult prisoner to keep safely. Laila Hoti Chandras her way past the guards to have one final conversation with Claude; all she says is "Why?". Claude responds that he is willing to sacrifice anything and anyone for the greater good, including himself.

Just before  his execution, Claude is asked if he has any final words. He does; they are "Idha Etu Yama". The crowd is awed as Yama appears, tells Claude he has served his purpose well, and takes him by the hand into hell personally. Yama then benevolently lets Claude do important paperwork for eternity.

Claude asks Laila why she made Asha into her enemy. She says that Visnu said that Asha would try to destroy the universe. Claude starts yelling that Visnu is not to be trusted, and is probably the main reason behind all of their troubles anyway, and is a horrible and self serving being. Kasak comes over to defend Visnu, and Claude starts yelling that the only reason Kasak was even born was because Visnu stabbed his friend in the back and forced him to fall in love with some random skank just to fix the problems he created, then ignored. Kasak proceeds to kill everyone on the planet in rage, and the story ends.

Edited by themantarays, 06 January 2015 - 07:50 AM.
more..... MOAR!

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
I really want to draw that first scenario now :D

A situation in which Rao and Anna are still alive:
Leez brings home Yuta to introduce him to her parents. Rao pulls the whole "overprotective dad cleaning the shotgun" but with the Neutral Bow, and stares menacingly into Yuta's eyes... before saying "just kidding!", slapping Yuta on the back hard enough to draw blood, and saying "Welcome to the family, son!" XD

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Agni wants to help Rindhallow, but is afraid of leaving Brillith, so they both travel to Rindhallow together. They decide to stay at the temple of death; however, Claude has them stopped at the gates, and informs them that Brilith is not welcome at the temple of death, and should she set foot upon the premises he would be forced to kill her. Agni tells Claude that he will punish him in hell personally, but Claude turns away in a blatant show of disrespect. Agni zooms around to stand in front of him, but his eyes are closed. Agni asks why he is doing this, and Claude opens his eyes in response. When he opens his eyes, Agni sees the history of Claude and others he met, abandoned by the gods, who think that the gods are all hypocrites, and how he is helping Asha to get rid of them all.

In the attack on Rindhallow, Clophe does not participate at first; however, he leaves Airi's side to protect her, runs into his party, and is press ganged into helping them. However, he meets Airi again while in sura form, doing the same thing as last time. This time, however, Airi is injured by other sura, and after brief hesitation and after staring at Airi dying, he grabs her and takes her to the forest outside the city. Before he gets too far, he runs into Yuta, Samphati, magicians, and other sura, who all have a massive fight. Clophe dies slowly next to Airi in human form, who finally realizes who he was.

Some time afterwards, Claude is alone where Airi and "an unknown half" are buried. Cloche comes, and lays flowers on her brother's grave. Claude watches Cloche, and sadly asks if it was worth it. Completely unaware that Claude knows what he's talking about, Cloche mutely shakes her head no. Claude watches her for a while longer, then heads off to take a permanent vacation. Cloche, who was left in the human realm after throwing a grieving fit over her brother's death, is never seen for a long long time. Eventually, legends form of a rakshasa who helps travelers in need around rindhallow.

Edited by themantarays, 06 January 2015 - 08:15 AM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany
Female AnantaXGod Kubera
They always met under the tree Kubera seems to like a lot~

Agni and Gandha finally become friends. Come on. Please, currygom xD

Manta you should write fanfics with that^^

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

I actually, honestly, believe there is a good chance of Kubera x Ananta being canon. No lie.

And I think Agni and Gandharva will have the friends ending. <^,^>

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

I don't wanna sad ending for Clophe and Airi. Well, not too sad at least. 

Since he'll either outlive her by far or get killed first. Hum.

This reminds me of this fancomic of Praul AjesX... Hura.

Hilarious. Totally.

My random scenario(Not a fanfic, just a dialogue, I do a lot of theater IRL XD):

Scene 1(?)

Sagara and Clophe spot a bunch of humans, near Rindhallow. They seem to be "reinforcement" from Atera (Actually Airi got worried and for anticipation's sake grabbed random magicians to set off, and academy students followed)

Sagara: Geez, kill them, Clophe. How bothersome.

Clophe:*Hesitating*

Sagara: What's wrong?

Clophe: [The purple human is here...]

Sagara:The purple... Ah, I see, the bitch that ran away from me and fought you in sura form? 

Clophe: *nods*(Bitch..?)

Sagara: Hmm, maybe I should come along then... (She dared to defy me, I'm wanna kill her myself.)

Clophe: *shivers* (Mom  Sagara-nim's scary....)

Sagara: Hmm? That kid is...

Clophe:[?]

Sagara:Okay, see the kid with the green cat on his head? Grab him and kill the rest... No, actually grab that stick figure as well. I think they're siblings, I'm not as inconsiderate as Gandharva.

Clophe:[..?]

Sagara:That kid has good taste, it'd be a shame if he died.

Clophe:[...](I bet he called her pretty or something...)

Clophe:[Can I spare the purple human as well? She's a worthy fighter, it'd be a shame if she died by a surprise attack...]

Sagara:...

Sagara:Do as you like. Just make sure the rest doesn't get in our way...

Clophe:[What do I do with the humans? I can't fight with my hands full...]

Sagara:Ah... Just hand them other to me, then.  I can knock out a couple of rookie magicians on my own...

Clophe:*Nods*(I had to talk T_T you'll pay me this Purple Human)

Clophe:*Sura Morphs*

Haas: Uh?

Kaz: Aaaaaaah!

*Both get thrown to Sagara*

Airi: You guys run! I know this one... *to sura-form Clophe* Hey, remember me? We were interrupted, last time, let's do a round two?

Clophe:[I wouldn't call that "interrupted"... But fine, let's fight.]

Will do scene two if I have time. Just "something that popped up in my head". 

"Grab that stickfigure" XD

Edited by Nualie, 07 January 2015 - 03:33 PM.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

Chapter 119~ slightly different hoped for happenings 

(Yuta arrives to see leez unmoving and start to panic)

Yuta: What is this What have you done?!

God kubera : Ralax, she's not dead.

Yuta: how can you expect me to relax?!

(Leez wakes up to see mister sitting near her ..)

Yuta: !Le-..

Leez: Mister!!? xD (leez hugs kid formed kubera) were did you go? I thought i wouldn't see you again!! .`>.<`.

Yuta: Why?.. Why is she okay with hugging you?!  D;<

God Kubera :*insert kubera troll face* (hands move to wrap around leez)

Yuta: !! alright screw this "leez protection squad" idea. Your Dead!!

*Loud thundering crashing noises and swearing heard in background*

BoOOOomMm

(Lee'z thoughts: I'm kinda hungry ..huh? wheres asha? o.o )

Edited by Popcrazy, 06 January 2015 - 08:49 PM.

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

I want Leez to be happy.

That's a low blow.

Spoiler

Something I'd like to see is the following:

When Gandharva and Teo finally get back together, Gandharva learns that Shakuntala is one of the "Halfs" that Teo has been sponsoring. Agni learns about the news, and becomes best buds with Gandharva and a sort-of father figure for Shakuntala, with Teo and Brilith becoming mother figures for her. Shakun quickly becomes an extremely powerful fifth-stage Rakshasa, shattering Samphati's record, and the three of them team up and beat the living daylights out of Sagara and co., making everything right again on Willarv.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

Everybody gets a happy ending. Wouldn't that be nice?

Spoiler

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

That's a low blow.

Spoiler

You're welcome  :D

A random thought, not even a situation: I really really want to see Hura flip someone off with all four of his hands. That would just make my life tbh

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Random thought: Whenever I hear this song, I think of ClophexAiri. Hmm.

Random thought 2: There was an attack in my city this morning. I'm kind of amazed that in the Kuberaverse, no one's seen really crying during the attacks (not the main fighters at least), where thousands of people died, while IRL twelve people dead is enormous and causes a big ruckus. Sorry Currygom, even if there was the cataclysm and all, that reaction's still unlikely. 

Well, different scales and habits, I could suppose. Still.

• Ivy likes this

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Oh I didn't knew it yet. It seems the alert has been rised here as well.

This are the times when someone would wish to not be born in the capital of his state, I suppose... dying while I'm taking the metro to go to university would be lame as hell XD

Edited by BehindTheLighT, 07 January 2015 - 04:10 PM.

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Oh I didn't knew it yet. It seems the alert has been rised here as well.

This are the times when someone would wish to not be born in the capital of his state, I suppose... dying while I'm taking the metro to go to university would be lame as hell XD

My theater teacher was shocked because they were artists she knew (only by name though) among the victims. Truly awful.

What bugs me is that none of the names of the victims were displayed. Oh, and now we have a vigil at school.

There no university in Paris since the student's revolt in the 60/70s (I think? I suck in history)

So actually, you'd be taking RER here? But whatever.

But you live in Italy, no? The alert was raised there as well?

• Ivy likes this

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

But you live in Italy, no? The alert was raised there as well?

yes, the joke was because I live in rome, and if there must be a terrorist attack it would probably be here, I suppose.

Well yes, or so I've read on "Repubblica" (newspaper)

I hope what happened will remain an isolated case. Anyway, this situation with ISIS is deadly serious...

There no university in Paris since the student's revolt in the 60/70s (I think? I suck in history)

oh really? Interesting, I'll go read about it. I'm sorry to hear that you don't like history. It can be terribly fascinating, and it is essential to understand the world we live in.

Edited by BehindTheLighT, 07 January 2015 - 07:29 PM.

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

yes, the joke was because I live in rome, and if there must be a terrorist attack it would probably be here, I suppose.

Well yes, or so I've read on "Repubblica" (newspaper)

I hope what happened will remain an isolated case. Anyway, this situation with ISIS is deadly serious...

oh really? Interesting, I'll go read about it. I'm sorry to hear that you don't like history. It can be terribly fascinating, and it is essential to understand the world we live in.

Not saying I don't like it, I just don't care about dates, which is problematic~

Upset

Upset

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

Dunno if it's that illogical, but maybe, all the important characters that have disappeared, Kalavinka, Shakuntala, the 3 primeval gods, Asha's mom,  and so on, are all stuffed inside Leez's head, along with her mom and Ananta.

MEG V

MEG V

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationArgentina

I want Leez to be happy.

hahahah or yuta to be happy XDD

Female AnantaXGod Kubera
They always met under the tree Kubera seems to like a lot~

Agni and Gandha finally become friends. Come on. Please, currygom xD

Manta you should write fanfics with that^^

We are twin sisters separated at birth XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeahh AnantaXAlex XD

Agni and Gandharva finally become friends. Please this has to happen yes or yes!! and...  Gandharva have to flirt with Bri to make him jealous Agni X'D