Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Illogical (but logicalish) Fantasies within the Kubera Universe.

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

hahahah or yuta to be happy XDD

We are twin sisters separated at birth XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeahh AnantaXAlex XD

Agni and Gandharva finally become friends. Please this has to happen yes or yes!! and...  Gandharva have to flirt with Bri to make him jealous Agni X'D

Not twins, triplets. Lemme join this!

Or team name shall be... Gods-nim, the Lugworm and the Snake!

Please excuse my very bad wordplay.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

MEG V

MEG V

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Not twins, triplets. Lemme join this!

Or team name shall be... Gods-nim, the Lugworm and the Snake!

Please excuse my very bad wordplay.

I want to be the worm X'D

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Random scene:

Ran has to give Yuta the talk because he legit believes he came from a cabbage. Kali literally told him that he came from a cabbage.

Yuta says this, and Ran starts laughing really hard, and Leez comes in, laughs a bit, and corrects him saying, 'lol babies come from storks'

Asha comes in, corrects them, and tells them babies actually come from holding hands and Leez refuses to get near Yuta, which leads to him crying alone later.

Edited by Grotesque, 09 January 2015 - 01:34 AM.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Random scene:
Ran has to give Yuta the talk because he legit believes he came from a cabbage. Kali literally told him that he came from a cabbage.
Yuta says this, and Ran starts laughing really hard, and Leez comes in, laughs a bit, and corrects him saying, 'lol babies come from storks'
Asha comes in, corrects them, and tells them babies actually come from holding hands and Leez refuses to get near Yuta, which leads to him crying alone later.

Lol. I want to draw this xD

Asha trolling? Haha

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Random scene:

XD 

Meanwhile Ran is on he ground trying to catch his breath.

Ah, I saw a fanart of "this question asked to the main characters".

By memory, and from what I can figure out by images... There was:

Ran starting to answer only to be shut up by Asha.

Sagara saying something with a "Danger" notification 

Asha explaining it biologically, with a powerpoint presentation

Not sure bout the rest, want me to try and find it?

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

XD 
Meanwhile Ran is on he ground trying to catch his breath.
Ah, I saw a fanart of "this question asked to the main characters".
By memory, and from what I can figure out by images... There was:
Ran starting to answer only to be shut up by Asha.
Sagara saying something with a "Danger" notification 
Asha explaining it biologically, with a powerpoint presentation

Not sure bout the rest, want me to try and find it?

Ahh i remember that! Find it! XD

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Ahh i remember that! Find it! XD

Was a hundred time easier than I thought. Third result if you searched Sagara.

KuCa only: http://cafe.naver.com/currykubera/163884

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Lol. I want to draw this xD

Asha trolling? Haha

Let me know if ya' do! I'll be happier than Leez if Asha ever compliments her cooking.

Was a hundred time easier than I thought. Third result if you searched Sagara.

KuCa only: http://cafe.naver.com/currykubera/163884

... Why, why did I give up mid-way while signing up... Oi.. 

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

I had this dream .... 

Agni had saved a female from a monster (probably a sura), she had fainted when she saw it. Agni, killed the sura, took her back to his room in hell, and ..... 

took payment for saving her.  >.> (there was this huge Stockholm syndrome thing going on ...)

Thing is, as crazy as that was I still want to see it happen >.< 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I had this dream .... 

Agni had saved a female from a monster (probably a sura), she had fainted when she saw it. Agni, killed the sura, took her back to his room in hell, and ..... 

took payment for saving her.  >.> (there was this huge Stockholm syndrome thing going on ...)

Thing is, as crazy as that was I still want to see it happen >.< 

I actually did a Kubera dream as well the other day, but I completely forgot.

What I remember is that: 

1 It was completely crazy

2 I was annoyed as hell waking up cause I wanted to know the end

3 I'm sure there was neither Hura nor Maruna nor anyone of Leez's party in it.

4 I think Sagara was there but I can't remember. Damn, should have written it down.

5 Just saying, it was a completely innocent dream. That I'm sure about.

Uwwaah, I wanna remember. Come on, my head. Remember.

Let me know if ya' do! I'll be happier than Leez if Asha ever compliments her cooking.

... Why, why did I give up mid-way while signing up... Oi.. 

Why? I had no problem signing up... Except for the Naver thingie, because I needed to refresh the page... Was I just lucky?

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Random thought:

I got one of my friends to catch up all those chapters of Kubera.

I got my best friend, who hates my constant fangirling, to read it all. 

I can count on my fingers up to 1023.

Call me a genius, please.

Random thought 2: Did the Natsika/Atsika team need to learn how to walk? Or were they OP from the very beginning? Did it start like this?

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Random thought:

I got one of my friends to catch up all those chapters of Kubera.

I got my best friend, who hates my constant fangirling, to read it all. 

I can count on my fingers up to 1023.

Call me a genius, please.

random applause *clapclapclap*

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I got across that. That was too funny.

I'm sure we could try to put it on Kubera panels. 

Edit: Maybe this one, too.

Edit2: these ones killed me.

Spoiler

What annoys me most on the KuCa:

1. Funny-looking comics... That I have no clue what they talk about. (I know they have no reason to translate but that's still annoying...)
  2. People who draw Teo with golden eyes. Raaah! She has blue eyes, dammit!
  3. That fanfics are ungoogletranslatable. That's like being in a candy shop with no money. 
  4. That's they're next to none english Kubera fanfic. I found one. One. That was written by a Korean person.

Edited by Nualie, 27 January 2015 - 06:48 PM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

I got across that. That was too funny.

I'm sure we could try to put it on Kubera panels. 

Edit: Maybe this one, too.

Edit2: these ones killed me.

Spoiler

What annoys me most on the KuCa:

1. Funny-looking comics... That I have no clue what they talk about. (I know they have no reason to translate but that's still annoying...)
  2. People who draw Teo with golden eyes. Raaah! She has blue eyes, dammit!
  3. That fanfics are ungoogletranslatable. That's like being in a candy shop with no money. 
  4. That's they're next to none english Kubera fanfic. I found one. One. That was written by a Korean person.

lol. those are funny.

3. of course they're googletranslatable^^ just type them down... you know.. there's a korean keybord-button in google translate...

4. there are roleplays on tumblr, but they just make you hide your face in shame. i would write fanfic if i had time but seriously im no fan of fanfics that feature known characters... But if you really want to read some, you can look over here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2178471/Second(courtship of a phoenix is really long and nice to read)

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

lol. those are funny.

3. of course they're googletranslatable^^ just type them down... you know.. there's a korean keybord-button in google translate...

4. there are roleplays on tumblr, but they just make you hide your face in shame. i would write fanfic if i had time but seriously im no fan of fanfics that feature known characters... But if you really want to read some, you can look over here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2178471/Second(courtship of a phoenix is really long and nice to read)

Hey. I said in the KuCa.

I don't wanna bother for this much text... Too much pain for google translate gibberish.

Aaaand actually, on fanfiction.net, there are exactly 8 fanfictions of Kubera.

I read them all. Integrally. Urgh.

Among those, there's one made by Ichypa, but it's on hiatus since... October 2013..? 

Ichy, if you read this, please continue that awesome story already.

I'm a fan. You're not currygom. You don't like to troll fans right?

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

This morning I had a dream that Leez and Asha got married. O.o

It was like they signed a legal document (still dressed the same). And Asha made a last will and testament, where she gave everything to Leez.

One thing that was left was a letter. Leez didn't understand it at first because it was written in riddles (kind of like Visnu would talk). Then I saw future Leez reading it, and she completely understood what was written. Leez felt a heartwarming feeling thinking back to Asha. (She died obviously if Leez got the stuff from her will.) (Stuff other stuff Leez got from Asha was the hide of bondage).  

Then happy Leez ran back to god Kubera, and gave him a hug. (Like she went back to her boyfriend, after reminiscing something sad, but moving on with her future). 

Now the whole wedding things between Asha and Leez seemed like one of those contract wedding. ( Like one of those weddings with conditions set to them. Like a green card wedding?). I guess it happened because Asha knew she was going to die, and wanted Leez to have all her stuff. 

Oh, I just remembered the letter said something like ' I know I seemed harsh and mean to you when I was alive, but I really thought of you as a dear friend. I just had a hard time expressing that. ' (But in a ridden like form) 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

It was like they signed a legal document (still dressed the same). And Asha made a last will and testament, where she gave everything to Leez.

One thing that was left was a letter. Leez didn't understand it at first because it was written in riddles (kind of like Visnu would talk). Then I saw future Leez reading it, and she completely understood what was written. Leez felt a heartwarming feeling thinking back to Asha. (She died obviously if Leez got the stuff from her will.) (Stuff other stuff Leez got from Asha was the hide of bondage).  

Then happy Leez ran back to god Kubera, and gave him a hug. (Like she went back to her boyfriend, after reminiscing something sad, but moving on with her future). 

Now the whole wedding things between Asha and Leez seemed like one of those contract wedding. ( Like one of those weddings with conditions set to them. Like a green card wedding?). I guess it happened because Asha knew she was going to die, and wanted Leez to have all her stuff. 

Oh, I just remembered the letter said something like ' I know I seemed harsh and mean to you when I was alive, but I really thought of you as a dear friend. I just had a hard time expressing that. ' (But in a ridden like form) 

That last testament part, I can see hat happening. Fun dream. 

LeezxAlex! Hurray!

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Why? I had no problem signing up... Except for the Naver thingie, because I needed to refresh the page... Was I just lucky?

I accidently deleted my first post. Terrified of trying again... Maybe in a few years they'll have forgotten me and I can gather up the courage to try again...

Good heavens I wish for something of that sort to happen... I honestly wish for some humanity left in Asha. Even if it's after her death.

The only thing I would change about the dream would be both of them would be wearing wedding dresses and they'd make out

god kubera in a wedding dress too or maybe leez comes back to both god kubera and yuta in wedding dresses

Am I seriously the only person who wants Leez to get both. A god on one arm and the king of the chaos clan on the other..

It's probably asking a bit much, though..

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

One Last Two Timer

Kubera

lol

(why do people want to see a marriage so badly XD)

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

If a wedding were to happen in kubera, it would be as bad as the red wedding. 100% :D

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA