Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera's Tv Tropes Page

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

I can't make an account, and I don't know why

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

I can't make an account, and I don't know why

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/new_knower.php
Did you go here? ^

Edited by rojo, 06 January 2015 - 02:48 PM.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

yes, but I don't get any email in response

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Did you check your spam/junk folder?

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

yes

Kubera ITA

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Huh, that's strange.  :blink:  I have no idea what to tell you.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly
In the end I managed it with another email address

Kubera ITA

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

The characters page is getting ridiculously long... and there's still even more characters to add.

Should we split the page like some other works have done? Have separate pages for the main group and the human, sura, and god realms?

Also, what should we do with The Finite? Create a separate tropes page for it, or just keep adding The Finite related tropes to the main page?

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

I've added images for every character who's currently on the page, except for Vritra and Utpala who do not have clear images to use. (Vritra's face is covered by text in the one image he appears in and the only image we have of Utpala is a sketch.)

Still looking for input for the questions from my previous post^ btw.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Well, Pingara still doesn't appear, so we need to find him/her something... Ah, maybe a gender confusion trope?

And, did you add another page for the Finite, or Ian just doesn't appear?

Edit: Lenny can get Curtains Match the Windows too, no?

Edited by Nualie, 11 January 2015 - 10:11 AM.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

I think the dude looks like a lady fits a few characters.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I think the dude looks like a lady fits a few characters.

By memory, Saha already has it. I bet my friend would want to put Gandhalf in this category as well, but I think she's just not used to the style... ^^'

Edited by Nualie, 11 January 2015 - 01:59 PM.

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Well, Pingara still doesn't appear, so we need to find him/her something... Ah, maybe a gender confusion trope?

And, did you add another page for the Finite, or Ian just doesn't appear?

Edit: Lenny can get Curtains Match the Windows too, no?

All of the characters who don't appear on the page right now (Pingara, Agwen, Laila, the other natural gods, etc) have entries, they're just commented out due to not having tropes listed under them.

I haven't added Ian yet because I'm not quite sure what we're doing with The Finite yet. If we just add all of The Finite-specific characters to the main characters page they'd have to go under "Others" which is something I'd rather avoid. If we end up making subpages for the characters due to the length of the current page, we could make a subpage just for the Finite characters. But if we make a seperate tropes page for the Finite seperate from the Kubera page, we'd just have the characters page on that one.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

All of the characters who don't appear on the page right now (Pingara, Agwen, Laila, the other natural gods, etc) have entries, they're just commented out due to not having tropes listed under them.

I haven't added Ian yet because I'm not quite sure what we're doing with The Finite yet. If we just add all of The Finite-specific characters to the main characters page they'd have to go under "Others" which is something I'd rather avoid. If we end up making subpages for the characters due to the length of the current page, we could make a subpage just for the Finite characters. But if we make a seperate tropes page for the Finite seperate from the Kubera page, we'd just have the characters page on that one.

I knew the reason, that's why I suggested a trope to be added... I vote for separate pages.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

I've created a page for The Finite here. It's a bit bare bones at the moment while I do some formatting stuff, so please feel free to contribute.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

To be added: Mirha?

For her maybe this: 

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YellowEyesOfSneakiness

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SecretIdentity

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KingIncognito

Asha?:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReiAyanamiExpy

Definitely Yuta: 

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LieToTheBeholder

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
I'll add Mirha when I get home.

I don't really think that fits Asha... other than the light blue hair and stoic attitude she doesn't have any of the common traits.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I'll add Mirha when I get home.

I don't really think that fits Asha... other than the light blue hair and stoic attitude she doesn't have any of the common traits.

Right. That was the point of the question mark.

She does have a disability though :P

Edited by Nualie, 30 January 2015 - 03:33 PM.

luciana

luciana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

It really doesnt fit... 

That trope is for fem characters that are silent and seen as delicate.

Asha has an strong maturity going for her that goes against the usual trope. 

Also, what makes her "different" is common for most characters on the series. Her hair and eye color, aswell not "being" human. Those are usually put on the expy on purpose to denote the character is "different", what makes Asha special is having high DA. 

All her other attributes are repeated among the other protagonists, dark and troubled past, unnatural h/e color and injury/illness can also be applied to Gandharva, Sagara and Kubera. 

Edited by luciana, 30 January 2015 - 03:49 PM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

It really doesnt fit... 

That trope is for fem characters that are silent and seen as delicate.

Asha has an strong maturity going for her that goes against the usual trope. 

Also, what makes her "different" is common for most characters on the series. Her hair and eye color, aswell not "being" human. Those are usually put on the expy on purpose to denote the character is "different", what makes Asha special is having high DA. 

All her other attributes are repeated among the other protagonists, dark and troubled past, unnatural h/e color and injury/illness can also be applied to Gandharva, Sagara and Kubera. 

I was just having fun justifying, you know? 

All Natsika/Atsika and even morre for Primeval gods: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TimeAbyss

Edit: Clophe is a Little Big Brother, not a Big Little Brother, right?

Edited by Nualie, 30 January 2015 - 03:59 PM.