Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Shattered Skies

falling skies reboot ooc random fay is pleased

• Please log in to reply
539 replies to this topic

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

posted in the Info cache :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Finished.

Spoiler

Edited by Munnin, 04 January 2015 - 11:51 PM.

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

Midnightcat

Midnightcat

Potato

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Fortress of Solitude

Wheeeeee posted~ anyone?

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
They're all rolling the dice on which team to join.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Midnightcat

Midnightcat

Potato

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Fortress of Solitude

They're all rolling the dice on which team to join.

No need to roll! just goes with your insticnt

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

I had to do some edits

tumblr_namydvOZ551sc66cvo1_500.gif

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Straight to the cache for you, kitty :)

QUICK UPDATE:

Currently accepted CSes:

• HD / F-216
  • KDP / Nero
  • Pitou / Mad Eights
  • Kitty / Dio
  • Orc / Vici -- Traits Pending
  • Insane Soul / Clarisse -- CS needs a little tinkering

People showing interest but with pending CSes:

• Uncle Naifu / 120yo super soldier veteran
  • Munnin / Jansen - Personality & Bio pending
  • I-am-X / Kross (?)

Do I miss anybody?

There's Also L but he didn't submit a completed CS but I think he still has interest in it, not sure.

Hopefully im not too late, I just got my internet back.

I'll try to alter my BIo in some way and see if I can improve it, if not, oh well.

Still having trouble thinking of 2nd heart skills. I still want to continue to walk the Juggernaut/Berserker kind of path but not sure how to go about it skillwise. Help fayfay?

D;

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Well, here.

Spoiler

As in my above post, I'm a bit lost as to what my second heart skill should be. I'd like to keep the Juggernaut/Berserker theme and have a skill that focuses on his attacking power but I don't know how to praise is since Fay got rid of the Skills and what not along with the concept that we can overload our passives for a short time before being unable to do it for the rest of a fight, so it took the whole meaning behind my skill.

I also don't know what the cast time/cost should be. 2?

Edited by I-Am-X, 10 January 2015 - 01:42 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

@Munnin:

Hmm.. I am a bit resistant to the idea of having a mutated super soldier project prior to the creation of second gen anima. Would you care to explain more about the TRIBE and Ronin, Munnin? If you plan for it to be a secret, we can also discuss it in a PM :)

@X:

Juggernaut increases your physical endurance and power. It will not have any cast time. [0/0] for you :)

You are now officially the strongest entry-level anima stat-wise. 11 CP for you XD

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

@X:

Juggernaut increases your physical endurance and power. It will not have any cast time. [0/0] for you :)

You are now officially the strongest entry-level anima stat-wise. 11 CP for you XD

Oh Fay, How I love you <3

xD

CP...It doesn't have nothing to do with stats does it?

Curious given the amount of CP some of the accepted people have and the the stat attributes they're given.

And since you said I'm now officially the strongest entry-level stat wise yet F-216 has a CP of 12 and others have higher stat totals than me. Since I have a total of 8 stat points and thats including the Origin bonus so I'm confused.

xD

Oh, and what about the whole equipment deal?

Will my previous FS equipment, like my combat armor being equipped with an HGE battery that will absorb/store a certain amount of HGE (to be used in emergency situations) and my Specialized cloak that acts as an insulator?

Or are they a no-go in this installation?

Edited by I-Am-X, 07 January 2015 - 03:34 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

F-216 and a few others are not considered entry-level anima. They're seasoned veteran that is deployed with you young ones XD

Anima under 15 years of age are considered 'junior', and their second heart is, more often than not, has not awaken.

And yes, CP is a combination of stats, skills, and traits. It's a rough estimate of how strong you are.

Currently the entry level ones are Canaan, Vici, Dio, and.. That's all? ._.

I am being too generous with the age, background, and bonus stats, I see

And traits are given on Jod's whims, so let's see what will you get XD

The equipment will be given to you in later stages, X. Starting the game with them is kinda cheating :3

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Oh I see, I wanted to make Canaan a little older but changed it so you wouldn't have too many old fellers around.

xD

So does that mean I'll have more 2-3 more stat points or nay? Just re-confirming so I understand it better.

Wasn't sure if such a CP level granted me additional points or not but since you haven't said as much, I'm guessing no.

Gotcha, figured as much, just wanted to see if I'd be able to get my original equipment back at some point.

But Canaan will be a badass and be a force to be reckoned with by all sooner or later!

-puts hands on sides, points nose in air and laughs manically-

By the way, with his juggernaut skill, how will the endurance/strength increase factor in battlewise? Since compatibility and the level of the skill is 3, does it increase might by 3 or something? Since you changed the system, im not sure what kind of increase Canaan will be able to expect, given the RP just started and he's a newish Anima (15 years and all).

Edited by I-Am-X, 07 January 2015 - 04:31 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

OhI havnt given X traits?

//steeples fingers

this will be fun

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Uh-oh...

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationA cloud

should be posting around friday

ika4QNM.png

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

@Munnin:

Hmm.. I am a bit resistant to the idea of having a mutated super soldier project prior to the creation of second gen anima. Would you care to explain more about the TRIBE and Ronin, Munnin? If you plan for it to be a secret, we can also discuss it in a PM :)

@X:

Think of the Spartans from Halo, but less physically dominating with less extensive augmentation. The advanced aging is from the drugs used on them and the strain of the augmentation on with bodies. TRIBE was a military testing facility given a large amount of leeway, they were essentially created for experimenting with enhancing humans. Ronin was just codename for the survivors of the experiments. Like how a samurai who has no lord or was kicked out of his lord's domain became a ronin, the experiments were dropped from TRIBE as failures, but still had some use since they were high-performing, enhanced soldiers. They were just rapidly aging and would become physically incapable fighting within a decade or so. So they were forked over to the military as a shared asset(any branch could make use of them) to take on very high risk operations where casualties were guaranteed. Ronin aren't actually a thing, just an alias for the results of a failed experiment.

The TRIBE testing facility is long since gone in the war and not in anyway common knowledge. The Ronin were classified and need-to-know back when they actually existed, so now essentially no one would really know anything about them except for high ranking personnel who looked into it. They wouldn't get too much info about them, though. 

Edited by Munnin, 07 January 2015 - 08:23 PM.

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

@Munnin,

ok fay can go into more detail about this later if need be but im just going to lightly point out kinda why we don't really want super soldier experiments apart from anima.

-the history is still the same as Falling Skies,

this TRIBE thing was before the fall of the Astrea and in a time were humans felt bad about even relying on these man made weapons from the past, we had become a soft species incapable of violence and were still adapting to war, hence we didn't have it in us to experiment on our own kind, this was until the fall of the Astrea where we became desperate enough to try and recreate anima.

so no secret facilities popped up till... well... eights was created... coincidence? maybe, maybe not... 

probably should put a link to the history in the setting fay :/

Edited by Führer Itulhu, 08 January 2015 - 03:33 AM.

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Oh, I read in the FAQ that we could be "test subjects". I figured that meant human experiments.

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

ya that relates to trying to create stronger anima like Diabolical and insane souls characters, can understand the confusion from that though...

looks like fay's made yet another confusing error.... someones getting taught a lesson later *sharpens knife

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Looks like I-Am-X beat me to the punch then, no way I can rethink a new Character so soon.