Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Shattered Skies

falling skies reboot ooc random fay is pleased

• Please log in to reply
539 replies to this topic

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

@KDP

in the attic

also your traits

• Shy - when there isn't a guitar in your hands or a mic in front of you,  it's hard to talk to others, even in dire situations. People are scary yah know
  • Soothing sounds-  Whether its rock or something lighter you have a voice and talent with instruments that can sooth the souls of those of your allies and make them that little bit more cheerful.

Edited by Jodgod, 30 December 2014 - 04:19 PM.

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

Savan's back and op as fk to moderate all y'all asses... and then obliterate if necessary 

Spoiler

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

@Fay: To answer your question about leaving this. I thought on it long and hard and decided 'Nah...It's Fay-bou we are talking about. How can I not RP with him.' xD

Also on an added note this subsided my plans to do an RP alongwith other notable reasons *cough* Missy *cough* and I wasn't able to wrap my head around a decent dice setup for battles and stuff that I decided to put my faith back in you and Joddy.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts

@Fay: To answer your question about leaving this. I thought on it long and hard and decided 'Nah...It's Fay-bou we are talking about. How can I not RP with him.' xD

Also on an added note this subsided my plans to do an RP alongwith other notable reasons *cough* Missy *cough* and I wasn't able to wrap my head around a decent dice setup for battles and stuff that I decided to put my faith back in you and Joddy.

i like how you left me out of your faith...

not my fault i gave ya'll 1s

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

That's Why I'm here

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

i like how you left me out of your faith...

not my fault i gave ya'll 1s

Don't mind Ita, but I am still waiting on a mad RP you promised on Skype. And I'm not sure if Capt and you are still in Co-GM chairs. If so, then you are in my faith as well.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

He's baaaaaaaaaack ;)

Spoiler

Edited by Orcraniil, 31 December 2014 - 09:00 AM.

• Jod likes this

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

@Orc: the max Anima age is +60 if you are going for older anima. Then it would be reasonable to believe your guy is 84 and not 89

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

How do you determine Cast time/cost?

Spoiler

Edited by Munnin, 31 December 2014 - 03:57 AM.

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

@Orc: the max Anima age is +60 if you are going for older anima. Then it would be reasonable to believe your guy is 84 and not 89

Edited it, I wasn't going for older, The whole age thing confused the hell out of me. Since it said the youngest possible age was (Age-60), then that makes it sound like the youngest you can be is ((insert age, I wrote that Vici joined the Anima project at 24, so I'd need to reverse the formula to get the youngest anima age he could be (24 + 60 = 84), then (AGE: 84 - 60 = frozen age (24)). With the YOUNGEST he could POSSIBLY be being 84. Unless I'm just not understanding something.

Yeah, upon re-reading, I'm just getting confused. So i'll just go with 32 then. Vici hasn't been around for that long.

Edited by Orcraniil, 30 December 2014 - 10:36 PM.

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Everyone was confused by the age it seems. Fay needs to drink some shots and say a few hail maries for that one. xD

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I'd that you?
Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

D:
Edited the frozen age description to say "this cannot be any younger than your actual age minus 60"

Will this help? o.o

@Munnin:

Welcome to this RP, mate. It's a nice surprise to see you in Batoto. Last time we met were in OMF, I think?

As for your question, you may suggest the cast time and cost of your skills yourself if you want. We GMs have the final say on the values, though :)

Stronger skills will cost more (but does not necessarily takes longer to execute), and complex ones would take more time.

I think your quake would be [1/3] and your charge is a [1/1]

Edited by fayrine, 31 December 2014 - 01:15 AM.

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts

Don't mind Ita, but I am still waiting on a mad RP you promised on Skype. And I'm not sure if Capt and you are still in Co-GM chairs. If so, then you are in my faith as well.

ya im working on it but even if i finish everything i don't really want to post it until i know what my future holds.... Imagine if i posted it then got a letter of acceptance which also means no internet for 3 months.

also yes im still co-gm... who else could think up such awesome traits

• Shy - when there isn't a guitar in your hands or a mic in front of you,  it's hard to talk to others, even in dire situations. People are scary yah know
  • Soothing sounds-  Whether its rock or something lighter you have a voice and talent with instruments that can sooth the souls of those of your allies and make them that little bit more cheerful.

no i swear im not trying to make trolly traits

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

That's Why I'm here

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

course not

qEZtZafl.png

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Can my
Character develop some traits out or are they stuck?
Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

Can my
Character develop some traits out or are they stuck?

Traits:

1. Other than MFC and skills, characters will also have traits

2. Traits are GM-generated from their bio and personality

3. You may gain more traits as you interact with the RP more

4. Not all traits are positive. Most are a mixture of positive and negative aspects, and some are downright negative.

^^Taken from the system google doc.^^ Bolded and Underlined. Yes. You may develop more traits.

Edited by Orcraniil, 31 December 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

some more coming up

For nef

• Mad - The three-letter-word we all love. You are a headache in structured command hierarchy, because you will never obey other's orders. except when you decide to surprise us and actually follow said orders. whatever it is, we can always count on you to do the unexpected
  • Pyromaniacs - You seem to have an unnatural love to fire and explosions. It can be unnerving at times, but your willingness to do almost anything to set Ets on fire is generally viewed as a good thing.

qEZtZafl.png

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
So does that mean I can no longer be shy if my character develops that way? I can seriously harm a mission dontchahknow
Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
You can lose and gain traits as the rp progresses :)

@Orc: your traits are still under the stove. Please wait a little longer ok? ;)

Midnightcat

Midnightcat

Potato

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Fortress of Solitude

So... Fay, do i post the CS to the cache or here first?