Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Games That You Have Completed

games completed finished pew pew blamm boom

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed

God of War 3

8/10

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed

Shadows of the Damned

7/10

The bosses were quite simple but challenging at the same time. It was nice to play a game with a character who has a different culutral background than the normal (he is mexican). The dialogue was nice at times the right kind of corny with all the sexual innuendos. 

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4
devil may cry 3, 1, 4, 2 and dmc. each game are awesome on it's own way.

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I finished Metro 2033, nothing exceptional about the gameplay, it's a classic fps with a few nice additions here and there, but the game is great because of its atmosphere, the ambiance it manages to create.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Just completed Dead Space yesterday. Awesome game. Survival horror at its best.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

G-Senjou no Maou 10/10

One of the best vns I have ever played, definitely in my top 5. Love the characters and story, especially the true route (Haru's path). Oh man, it was great. The soundtrack was also topnotch.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

ManCalledTrue

ManCalledTrue

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Undertale. Well, that was a waste of time.

"COME! BREAK YOUR WEAPONS AGAINST ME!"

Trendsetter

Trendsetter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, one of the best Fantasy RPG out there.

F88kKmt.jpg

PancakeReaper

PancakeReaper

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Lucid9. 6.8/10

Its a great VN that tries to take a refreshing new mystery vibe to its story while also still maintaining the standard VN feel.

Fairly simple and fun. Would totally recommend it if you got nothing else to do. This at least deserves a a shot.

(Its free on steam if you got that c:)

FEXW3iS.png

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

I could never finish the game story lines. I was playing the trilogy of the so called "Operation Rainfall" for wii 

I went through Pandora's Tower, beating each of the bosses, and then I'm trying to get the so called best or "S" ending.... couldn't resist the temptation so I saw it on youtube. It was the crappiest ending ever. The C ending was even better than the S ending. It was like written by some giggly high school girl or something... 

Undertale. Well, that was a waste of time.

I agree. But for the production value of just 1 programmer and 1 artist or something it was really good

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Nurse Love Addiction 8.5/10

I quite enjoyed this one and is now definitely one of my favorite yuri visual novels. The story was good, the characters, and voice acting were also well done. It was cute and funny, especially Kaede's route, such an adorable teacher. Her route and sakuya's were my clear favorites of this game.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Final_Boss

Final_Boss

Fingerling Potato

• Project_FinalBoss
  • 80 posts
  • LocationOver there

Last game I recall beating was Persona 4 Golden (Vita version).  9/10

Posted Image

Video Game Development | Manga Scanlations

xTreefishx

xTreefishx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I usually play for story and stop there, but I got Platinum on Far Cry: Primal. I just might go back and attempt to Plat some more games of mine.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Hmmmm, does "researching every single tank in World of Tanks" counts as completed?

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Rune Factory Frontier - can't really find myself to finish. I never finish games, I just abandon them.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

An update of games that I abandoned - Mind Zero (persona copy cat, instead of persona they call them MIND) - was about two hours in when the battle became too competitive and I felt like grinding. 

Ara Fel  - all RPGs I got stuck when I don't know where to go next. The story was kinda creepy though. Started when a villager kidnapped all these cats and dogs and fed them to a vampire so the vampires would ally with them in the upcoming war. 

Legend of Heroes: Tales in the Sky - aka TITS, on the psp. Not too bad. Maybe I'll just watch the videos and see where the story leads. 

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma - it started out as a Prisoner's dilemma that could be averted with a coin toss. I won the toss and everyone was freed. WITHIN 10 minutes OF STARTING THE GAME. Credits roll. 

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

So I finally got 3 of the Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma endings and I don't feel like playing the rest. The puzzles were insanely difficult, and those jigsaw puzzles are difficult to follow even with guides.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Little Busters 10/10

A great and emotional game, as expected from Key. Love the plots, characters, the background music, and the pointless-yet-silly battles with the most random and strangest options for weapons/the mini-games. I especially Loved Kurugaya, Haruka and Kud's routes, though, I wish Kurugaya's 2nd 'true end' had more to it. It was literally just a new scene and cg but still liked it. Wished I could've played the EX version so I could play Sasami, Kanata and the new girl's route but maybe one day.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Ori and the blind forest - I couldn't complete this one either. I was stuck at the point where you revived the ginso tree and water start pouring in. WTF is this? Don't they know not everyone has razor sharp mechanics and don't want to spend the time to get this just to get the story going. I did almost reached the top once, though. On well. 

To the Moon - I'm kinda stuck trying to find the fifth object to advance the memory lane, so to speak. So I'm outside having a chat with some lady who drop off a bunch of fruits and talking about whether to fund the operation or finish building the house or something. Dude, you are from Canada! You guys should have a decent universal healthcare system that doesn't bankrupt you. Maybe I'll pick this up again one of these days. 

Kentucky Route Zero Acts 1 and 2 - hmm... definitely no grand narrative. Feels like No Country For Old Men crossed with an episode of X files.