Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Games That You Have Completed

games completed finished pew pew blamm boom

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Emerald39

Emerald39

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 317 posts

The Room Series 10/10

These are the first few games that Fireproof Games have released at the moment; and if that's their first series, I can't wait to see what they've got lined up. The soundtrack was not much, just some eerie noises, but I didn't think it needed a soundtrack anyway. The story is told very abstractly, so it does require a bit of thinking to understand. The gameplay is absolutely stellar: it's an observational puzzle game, so prepare for really specific viewing angles and awesome complex puzzle-solving. Finally, the environments and objects they use are really cool, and very heavily influenced by the Occult; there are complex safes, intricate designs and clever custom Tarot cards. Overall, a great series and a true masterpiece of a puzzle series. 

P.S. If you play through in order, you can totally see their evolution and progression of gameplay over time. 

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

I finished a bunch of Rome campaigns including the Barbarian Invasion - Western Roman Empire one which is the only one offering a resemblance of a challenge for a decent/veteran player so I guess I finished Rome once again. 9/10 for decent TBS plus great _realistic_ RTS which factors like everything in including moral, positioning, armour, direction of shields... I wish it had unbugged Shogun II AI, one of the few legit complaints ;_;

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Diablo 3, console version, ps3

God awful. No pun intended. No plot. Story line is laughable. Someone pls explain why Imperius is such a douche bag. Did humans shoot his dog or something? 

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

MYTH 8/10

An indie visual novel. Even if the ending was eh, I really enjoyed the story and plot twists. Would've been better if it had character routes and more (better) choices, but it was an enjoyable game.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Kentucky route zero
Depressingly beautiful

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Life is strange 9/10

fuckin great m8

aovnZo7.png

Skwid79

Skwid79

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Silent Hill on the PS1. I completely missed important items and ended up with the worst ending so I have to go through again for a better ending.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
A real ps1 or an emulator? Didn't think any would work anymore

Finished tales of cold steel 2 best game I've played for a long time
Ending literally made me cri

RukuRuku

RukuRuku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

"Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt"- a free Steam game that's short, cute, and interesting. I really liked it and I'm planning on replaying it on the harder difficulties.

"You Have to Win the Game"- another free Steam game that plays like VVVVVV, meaning perfection to get through it and a ton of deaths by the end. I finished it and probably won't do the harder difficulties :P

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

oregon trails, number munchers, and super solver mountain / midnight rescue on dos emulator 

brings back some good memories, and they just don't make games like they used to

Delicious Cake

Delicious Cake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

After several weeks of playing Stellaris, I've finally managed to completely purge my entire 1000-star galaxy of all the filthy, clothes-wearing, non-birdpeople that previously inhabited it. I guess that counts as completed.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Sweetest Monster 8/10

A short VN that came out on steam recently. It was a bit trippy at towards the end but I still enjoyed it. I especially liked the female main, Bell. Wish it was expanded upon and had different endings but still enjoyed it. mhmm

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

firathmagi

firathmagi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Tales of Berseria

9/10

a bit drawn out at parts and i probably missed like half of the side quests but it is defiantly a good tales game

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

The Shadows of Pygmalion 9/10

I quite enjoyed it, going in I felt it would be good and that feeling didn't fail me. After all, it's made by propeller and I've become a fan of their games since Ayakashibito and Tokyo Babel and this was also a good quality game. It's pretty linear and there's only 1 choice (4 different selections for each of the 4 'ends' with the 4th appearing once the first 3 are done) but it doesn't matter, the story and characters were great. Their art was good as always and it was voiced well. I honestly have no complaints with it. I do hope their other games get an english release.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

VeryBroke

VeryBroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

Proudest achievement is Dark Souls, fk that platinum. Favorite is FFTA though.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

SMT IV apocalypse - didn't actually finish, because finishing games are sad - is a story about your adventures as up-and-coming post-apocalyptic warlord trying to make it big in a post-apocalyptic world. It isn't so much a sequel as the previous SMT IV but an alternate retelling. 

The MC is from the hunters association. They are more of a guild than a faction, and their members can be of different alignments. They assign various missions that you have do, eg kill / rescue / search for items. You start out as a gopher scavenging for loot and then end up dying on your first mission run, but you get resurrected by an old Celtic God called dagda (who probably came from the Norwegians). You then become the errands boy for dagda who slowly powers you up to become a god-slayer to take out gods backed by their own slayers. Depending on the choices, you can either side with the gods of existing status quo, the JudeoChristian Gods, or become the creator of your universe. They even have a throne chair for you. Which is totally badass for a 15 year old.

One of the best thing that they got rid of (not completely, but at least shoved to the side) was the the samurai/pan-European order of knights, which made no sense to me. These Japanese samurais wear these outfits that make them look more like knights templar, and they call themselves crusaders for kicks. I mean, seriously? You can only hide your international sales ambitions that much I guess.

They've got a plethora (yes, a plethora) of demons. Demon negotiation is back. Some of the dialogue made me pause for a bit. Like this demon turning me down because some pop group from the 2050s being outdated. Demons also have affinities on the scale of 0 (no affinity) to 7. So a demon with an affinity of 7 does more than 2x the damage of the a demon with an affinity of 3. Opponents also hit hard. I think one of the final bosses had piercing on light-dark skills that bypass your normal null/reflect/drain. 

Overall a long game can go up at least to 100+ hours, but using citra/cheat engine you can probably do it in 60 or so. 

Spoiler