Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Games That You Have Completed

games completed finished pew pew blamm boom

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

Pokemon X it was a really good game ^^ glad they changed the graphic its so different!!

*hooked*

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Finished Suikoden V ... again ... (already lost count how many I already finish this game) ...

Cancelling all other PSX2 oldie and goes into PC game ...

Craft The World ...

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Finished Bible Black

It wasn't bad, nothing I'd play again, though.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Finished:

Dragon Age: Origins (+DLC)

Dragon Age 2 (+DLC)

Dragon Age: Inquisition

What a ride :D And the Inquisition is damn good. The main story felt short however, and only artificially extended by all the sidequests and the "Power" system. The talk of "building your Inquisiton" didn't come up my mind once.

But it was good, the ending was okey. The post credits... wow... the post credits were AWESOME.

I have a strong feeling the next Dragon Age will be epic incarnate.

Edited by Will of NGE, 21 January 2015 - 08:12 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Finished the Short Visual Novel, Hanachirasu.

It wasn't bad, it wasn't anything overly amazing either.

Good to pass the time inbetween games.

Didn't like the MC, the VN actually had me going for his enemy.

Bah

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Elle

Elle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationHidden in a bag of cool beans :)

Recently finished: Child of Light on the PSVita.

The animation was great; the design/illustration of the game was awesome, loved the style; pretty easy to play, nothing too serious; story was fine; pretty short game. Overall I enjoyed playing it.

:batoto_024:

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Just finished Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning

I was a bit disappointed that there weren't two possible endings, especially since some dialog made me think it would be like that.

I still enjoyed the game though, not the best ever but it's nice, I'd give it 6.5/10

Some screenshots of the final boss, obvious spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Finished Tears to tiara, finished on normal difficulty.

9/10

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Just finished Enslaved : Odyssey to the West.

I like that kind of game, mixes platform and action well, it had beautiful environments, a nice story, likable characters.

The end was kinda unexpected but nice too.

I'd give it a 9/10.

Some screenshots I took. Might be considered spoiler-ish since they show parts of some levels.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I really like this one

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Stop playing The Sims 4 ...

Finished Space Ranger 2 ... (open ending tough after defeating the last 3 bosses, so you can still goes around and around)

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Transistor.

This was a nice game. The art was good, the music too, the story/world was interesting, and the gameplay was a bit original, being able to combine powers with others made it diverse, giving you the possibility of changing the way you play between two fights.

Got a few screenshots.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Rol, 31 March 2015 - 01:57 PM.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I finished Killer Is Dead.

It was a strange game... The gameplay was nice but the rest was kinda weird. Wouldn't recommend to anyone, but still a nice game in my book.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
I... haven't finished a game in a loooooong time.

I think the only ones I ever, ever, finished were... both 999s... ouendan and a whole host of other music oriented games. And that's it.

All my FFs and Zeldas and Pokemons are all unfinished ^^"
And now I feel guilty

yes, i bite

fp | ig

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Nekopara vol.1

8/10

Completely satisfied with the game A short game filled with cute and silly catgirls is always a good time.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

i recently finished Snatcher but the SegaCD American version about 3 months ago. Really interesting, and imersive story! Also, plot twists!! 0.o Pretty exciting, with a mystery and bizzare tone to it. Also some gore I guess, well some parts are censored in some regions and the version of the game (It exists since PC engine). Ahh Its a game that will still be remembered. It was made by Hideo Kojima, and Akira Yamaoka participated in some of the tracks. Though there won't be any more remakes (It has one for PlayStation1, but only released in Japan), it will always have a place in one of Kojima's loved works. Although, Metal Gear Ground Zeroes has a pair of references to Snatcher, just as Snatcher did with Konami stuff.  Another aspect is that the narration is all spoken at cutscenes, but on some parts in gameplay it is textual. The puzzles, ooohh yeah, some were good others to even make you use a periodic table of elements to solve it, entering text, and stuff. This game has also played with my senses, it has had me doubtfull about entering a door or not, or do this or not, also moments to think fast, and even on egde! I really enjoyed this game, and I hope if someone is interested, then do not hesitate, try it out! I know it is an oldy game, but I do love this kind of stuff xD and I regret nothing, nor the time spent playing it!

Anyway, I love this game, characters, story, music and I would recomend it if you like visual novels, Kojima´s storylines, cyberpunk! and mystery themes.

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

lves

lves

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Game's broken as hell at the end, luckily I saved a bunch of "revive" items.

Edited by lves, 08 September 2015 - 02:23 AM.

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

Replayed:

Battle Realms+ Addon, Winter of the Wolf, decent RTS classic (with some neat mechanics), had fun, 7/10

Zeus - Master of Olympus + Poseidon Addon, good city builder with rts elements, 9/10 (hundreds of hours or even more of potential fun)

Half Life 2: Good Shooter with good atmosphere, good gameplay and good graphics (for that time and imo still now), 8/10 , no woah - effect this time now since I am probably too old and it's not 2004 anymore etc., but it was one of the first FPS which looked (and 'felt') realistic

Rome - Total war (+ Addon Barbarian Invasion): Awesome and innovative RTS and Round Based Strategy mix, it's a rather 'realistic Strategy and Empire simulator' game, the combat is really realistic (or rather the mechanics behind it), decent graphics and good gameplay altough the okayish AI is lacking in more than one area and some units may not be historically correct etc., loved the nice bg music/soundtracks, the music does a really good job and improves atmosphere and immersion (gj Jeff van Dyck), 9/10 - one of my favourite games, also has the potential to entertain for hundreds of hours

Edited by blue.monday, 14 June 2015 - 10:50 PM.

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Just finished the short Yuri Visual Novel 'Sakura Fantasy (Chapter 1)' It was a total tease with no hentai action but it had some good ecchi shots and wasn't bad at all.

Can't wait for Chapter 2 (still pray that they come out with an 18+ Version though)

7/10

Also another short visual novel 'Sword Of Asumi', wish it could've been longer, had more cgs and had some scenes extended (and some differences between the endings) but it wasn't bad. Had a great theme song. Mika Kobayashi <3

The song bumps it up to a 8/10

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed

Batman: Arkham City  6/10

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Fault Milestone One 9/10

It's a Kinetic Novel so there was no choices, well there was one in there regarding Selphines father but it wasn't really significant, but it didn't need choices to be great. The story was great, the characters was great and the art was great. It was short but I really enjoyed it. I've completed the game awhile ago but decided to put it here because its one of the latest games i've completed annnnnnnd, the fact I just completed the sequel.

Fault Milestone Two: Above 9/10

It's hard to determine whether it was my system or the fact the one first released was bugged and such (since they typically release new versions of games fixing these issues) or not but despite the black boxes and sometimes encountering fatal exceptions/out of memory issues that had me constantly hitting 'ignore' until it got past it and continued with the game. But despite these problems, the story was great as usual and I quite enjoyed it start to finish. The only disappointment would be that it was too short. xD

I also enjoyed the fact they introduced some side characters aside from the main plot. Considering there's a 'Fault Milestone Two: Below' on it's way, I'm assuming that will more than likely cover Flora, Misha and Riggs (the side characters that were introduced in above) and focus on their actions during what Selphine, Rune and Ritona went through. Either way, it's going to be good as usual I know it. They're also coming out with a prequel about how Ritona became a royal guardian for Selhpine, so I can't wait.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler