Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tokyo Ghoul Theory's (Spoilers everywhere)

Tokyo ghoul theory

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Radhir

Radhir

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationChile

Hey guys! Im HUGE fan of TG so i made this post to hear what do you thing that will happen?

You could post your opinion from things like:

-What will happened after chapter 139? , Arima it's a ghoul?

-KanekixTouka, xRize, xHinami or nothing will happen?

Please give your opinions ^-^ 

I  Âº   º   º   º   º   º   I

I  Âº   º   º   º   º   º   I

I  Âº   º   º   º   º   º   I     (eyepatch ^-^)

Edited by Radhir, 20 August 2014 - 10:51 PM.

Im a human 

​But I want to eat that, it can't be helped

But if I eat that, i'll not be Human anymore

- Ken Kaneki

Dibbs

Dibbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

So here is my theory on the One Eyed owl, and the one eyed King:

Eto is actually Kuzan's granddaughter as she shares no resemblance to either her mother ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/267859/tokyo-ghoul_v12_ch119--v2-_by_anonymous/7 ) or her father who at her age had black hair, neither Kuzan nor his wife had the same kind of hair as Eto ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/271406/tokyo-ghoul_ch142_by_anonymous/16 and http://vatoto.com/read/_/271406/tokyo-ghoul_ch142_by_anonymous/15 ).

In my opinion I believe that the One eyed King is Kuzan's child, and that if you look at their child's hair color ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/267859/tokyo-ghoul_v12_ch119--v2-_by_anonymous/11 ) it is radically different to Eto's.

one more thing I consider noteworthy is that in the last chapter (143) the contents of this page ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/272296/tokyo-ghoul_ch143_by_imperial-scans/11 ) you can see capsules with the word (Owl) on them, I think this is the set up for part 2 as the protagonist for part 2 will probably be Amon, how do I know?

The l "ghoul investigators Have a more durable body compared to those of the ordinary" quote on the same page could mean that the people being used for the experiment are CCG members that have declared dead by the  CCG ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/271406/tokyo-ghoul_ch142_by_anonymous/17 )

The text on this page of chapter 143 ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/272296/tokyo-ghoul_ch143_by_imperial-scans/18 ) are actually a hint to what part 2 of Tokyo Ghoul could be about.

"I want to [create] a much more depressing [story]" on this page ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/272296/tokyo-ghoul_ch143_by_imperial-scans/18 )

And that's all I've got for now.

Regards

Dibbs

Overweight Otter

Overweight Otter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

About that granddaughter thing, Eto clearly called Yoshimura "dad" in chapter 142.

I don't think that the hair color rules out their parent-child relationship, since the author didn't have to reveal the child's true hair color so early on. It's also possible that either Ukina or Eto had dyed her hair. 

Dibbs

Dibbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

I'm not so sure of it myself, but who does she resemble, neither her father who had black hair nor her mother who had white hair?

Even if she does cal Kuzan dad, how'd they ever meet face to face for her to even know who or what he looked like?

Above this her abilites as a one eyed ghoul are radically different to her fathers as she never even uses her Kakuho Kugan (a long range type of kugan similar to Kouka's) when she engaged the CCG.

She limits herself to cqc.

and doesn't she look a little young for a 20 something year old, if I had to wager a bet I would say that she is closer to Kanaki's age then she is to the 'real One Eyed owl"

The One Eyed Ghoul that Itori mentions that which could be Eto. (  Itori could very well be talking about Eto as her abilities as a one eyed ghoul are on a completely different scale when compared to every other ghoul, interestingly enough it seems that this One eyed ghoul was found by one of the kids in Uta's gang in the 4th district, another thing that I find interesting is that it's gender couldn't be identified by those who have seen it.  

Just on that point, Kuzan placed his kid in the 24th district, if we assume that Eto is the real Owl then wouldn't she be around Yomo or Uta's age? If she is closer to kaneki's age then doesn't that mean that she is too young to be Kuzan's doughter?

On top of that this image ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/248481/tokyo-ghoul_v8_ch69_by_twisted-hel-scans/5 ) shows a one eyed owl with very similar abilities to those that Kuzan employs. *Edit that's actually Kuzan himself, so ignore this point.

The only reason that makes me doubt that Eto is his doughter is that the ( http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140808130149/tokyoghoul/images/6/6e/Owl1.jpg ) Owl in this image is radically different to ( when it comes to both hair length, color) this one full body shot of Eto ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/271406/tokyo-ghoul_ch142_by_anonymous/15 )

The thing that gets me is if she does dye her hair then why? She is covered from both head to toe in her bandages when she goes around as Eto, so who is she hiding it from?

PS: Here is the only full body shot of the One Eyed owl in Kuzan's flash back that I could find ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/267859/tokyo-ghoul_v12_ch119--v2-_by_anonymous/14 )

I'm just trying to explain my reasoning to the best of my abilities.

I hope that explains my perspective.

Regards

Dibbs

Edited by Dibbs, 14 September 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Mr.Outsider

Mr.Outsider

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
I bet my money that infamous suitcase contains the quinque from one of the Ghouls (ss) that escaped from Kokuria.
The quinques of Arima are top class , it's imposible to make a quinque as strong as Ixa in a couple of days.
Ishida is just trolling with us xD , or at least i hope so.
With Amon, i expect a surprise , even though all seems to indicate that he will be a new half-ghoul, he's worth as a character is heavier as a human than as a a half-ghoul IMO,  and let's not forget that Eto is interested in him , after spilling some juicy information about the ccg ,she will let him free on a whim, those are my inner desires xD
Pardon my grammar. 

32997_s.gif

kurages

kurages

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I'm not so sure of it myself, but who does she resemble, neither her father who had black hair nor her mother who had white hair?

Even if she does cal Kuzan dad, how'd they ever meet face to face for her to even know who or what he looked like?

Above this her abilites as a one eyed ghoul are radically different to her fathers as she never even uses her Kakuho Kugan (a long range type of kugan similar to Kouka's) when she engaged the CCG.

She limits herself to cqc.

and doesn't she look a little young for a 20 something year old, if I had to wager a bet I would say that she is closer to Kanaki's age then she is to the 'real One Eyed owl"

The One Eyed Ghoul that Itori mentions that which could be Eto. (  Itori could very well be talking about Eto as her abilities as a one eyed ghoul are on a completely different scale when compared to every other ghoul, interestingly enough it seems that this One eyed ghoul was found by one of the kids in Uta's gang in the 4th district, another thing that I find interesting is that it's gender couldn't be identified by those who have seen it.  

Just on that point, Kuzan placed his kid in the 24th district, if we assume that Eto is the real Owl then wouldn't she be around Yomo or Uta's age? If she is closer to kaneki's age then doesn't that mean that she is too young to be Kuzan's doughter?

The thing that gets me is if she does dye her hair then why? She is covered from both head to toe in her bandages when she goes around as Eto, so who is she hiding it from?

Peoples hair color can change over time and there's also hair dye. If she indeed does dye her hair, it could be because she is not only Eto but Takatsuki as well (who's a public figure). Also, there are a lot of people who can look quite young for their age.

H3FtY

H3FtY

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Peoples hair color can change over time and there's also hair dye. If she indeed does dye her hair, it could be because she is not only Eto but Takatsuki as well (who's a public figure). Also, there are a lot of people who can look quite young for their age.

Eto and Takatsuki being the same person, my mind has been blown. It all makes sense. It explains why we're shown such a close-up of Eto's face, and going back to previous chapters I dare say they have the same face and more or less same hair length. Plus, the dark theme of her novels would be based on her experiences living as a ghoul. The Black Goat's Egg for example, would be the story of the dilemma she faced being a half-ghoul. That Kaneki ends up liking her work so much, that everyone Kaneki meets ends up being more than they show at first with some kind of larger role in the story revealed later on. Takatsuki got the info she told Amon, makes more sense if she's Eto since she'd be her own source on that matter.

hopeandlight

hopeandlight

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts

As mentioned by someone in the discussion raws, the last page looks like an upside down world map. What's more, there's a white pole that goes through the Americas and in straight through the middle of canada. Upon this pole, a white string is tied, which goes from what looks to be Japan to South America. The figure below stands on what seems to be Alaska. What does this all mean?   

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

img000023.jpg

As some have mentioned, this silhouette show a person of short stature, which fits Kaneki more than Arima. Next to him is a suit case. Does this mean Kaneki will be a ghoul investigator, who ends up in Alaska, travels down the Americas throughout the sequel ( believe in the touka that believes in kaneki) before going back to Japan.

In addition, notice Kaneki's outfit. Doesn't that plain black suit, white shirt, and black tie look like something a CCG investigator would wear?

If the message "Please remember me, even if I can no longer see the world." comes from Kaneki, it may imply that he has amnesia, and the "world" may refer to the ghoul world  he has come to know in Tokyo Ghoul.

Edit: If we read it in order, the previous page has Touka say " I have faith in him [Kaneki]." It would make more sense if the following page had Kaneki on it instead of Arima.

source: fivestarmonds tumblir

tumblr_nbwvlfKf5G1rs4ar2o1_500.jpg

source: morganthomp wordpress

kanekiwhitehair1.jpg

Here is Kaneki in a similar background to the two-page spread at the end of on chapter 143.  The lyrics that play here are "remember who I am".  The white-hair implies that this message may be from the current Kaneki. So this images combines the face-forward Kaneki  and his message in the magazine cover with the background of the two-page spread. All of this points to the mystery person being Kaneki. 

So in conclusion, the theory is that Kaneki may became an amnesic ghoul investigator traveling through the Americas, before find his way back to his nakama in Japan.  

Edited by hopeandlight, 16 September 2014 - 11:03 PM.

Dibbs

Dibbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

But not that radically, if she is Kuzan's doughter than how does her hair go from white ( or blonde) to what I assume to be reddish brown. Who does she get that redish brown hair from is obviously not Ukino.

Now when Kaneki and Itori first meet she tells him about another one eyed ghoul that has a vicious appetite that could be direct reference to Eto, additionally the fact that no one could identify it's gender is because when Eto went 'hunting' she used her Kakuja form.

Now i know I am dragging this on for too long but if that is the case then feel free to stop me.

One last thing which I find significant because well, it could be a sign of something significant is that both Kuzan and the 'real One Eyed Owl' stood upright, while Eto (in her Kakuja form) couldn't (I assume), if so then why could the One Eyed Owl from Kuzan's flash back stand upright, while Eto couldn't.

It could be because Kuzan, and the 'Real One Eyed Owl' are both male, thus they have a 50% more upper body muscle mass then women (Sexual dymorphism).

As mentioned by someone in the discussion raws, the last page looks like an upside down world map. What's more, there's a white pole that goes through the Americas and in straight through the middle of canada. Upon this pole, a white string is tied, which goes from what looks to be Japan to South America. The figure below stands on what seems to be Alaska. What does this all mean?   

As some have mentioned, this silhouette show a person of short stature, which fits Kaneki more than Arima. Next to him is a suit case. Does this mean Kaneki will be a ghoul investigator, who ends up in Alaska, travels down the Americas throughout the sequel ( believe in the touka that believes in kaneki) before going back to Japan.

In addition, notice Kaneki's outfit. Doesn't that plain black suit, white shirt, and black tie look like something a CCG investigator would wear?

If the message "Please remember me, even if I can no longer see the world." comes from Kaneki, it may imply that he has amnesia, and the "world" may refer to the ghoul world  he has come to know in Tokyo Ghoul.

Here is Kaneki in a similar background to the two-page spread at the end of on chapter 143.  The lyrics that play here are "remember who I am".  The white-hair implies that this message may be from the current Kaneki. So this images combines the face-forward Kaneki  and his message in the magazine cover with the background of the two-page spread. All of this points to the mystery person being Kaneki. 

So in conclusion, the theory is that Kaneki may became an amnesic ghoul investigator traveling through the Americas, before find his way back to his nakama in Japan.  

Nice catch, if you look at this page of chapter 143 ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/272296/tokyo-ghoul_ch143_by_imperial-scans/17 ) the contents of that 'black suit case' is not a quinqie but rather a Kakuja's exo skeleton (Think exactly like the Ayato Proto v. 2 that Amon used to fight Kaneki)

I hope that helps 

Regards

Dibbs

favole

favole

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

^ I dig that!

kiwa

kiwa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, mentioning the upside down world map. I personally don't see it that way at all.

Besides just looking like a nicely painted BG, if it were to look like a map at all, it would be the southern Atlantic ocean. Rightside up with South America on the left and Africa on the right.

On another note, I do believe Kaneki has died. He had that whole chapter (or so) to say his goodbyes, after all.

The final chapter does not have to be the very morning after the Operation, think a little later than that. The day after?

Or perhaps the final chapter is spread out over the next few days after the Operation, since it opens with Tsukiyama, having supposedly just been laying there since his outburst with Kaneki.

Things brought to light are yes, the briefcase next to Arima and the fact it is (most likely) a quinqie made from Kaneki.

I don't think it would take just a few hours to clean up the bodies, count the dead/missing, and contract a company to demolish Anteiku.

Also, that Yomo and Touka came back to watch Anteiku be demolished. Instead of heading straight there after the battle was over, which would have been dangerous, they made it to the hideaway, and then came back once things had cooled off, perhaps to watch the demolishment (or it was just chance, but you know, it also makes for a really powerful scene, so it could really be just the mangaka bending things to make a stronger ending).

Dibbs

Dibbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, mentioning the upside down world map. I personally don't see it that way at all.

Besides just looking like a nicely painted BG, if it were to look like a map at all, it would be the southern Atlantic ocean. Rightside up with South America on the left and Africa on the right.

On another note, I do believe Kaneki has died. He had that whole chapter (or so) to say his goodbyes, after all.

The final chapter does not have to be the very morning after the Operation, think a little later than that. The day after?

Or perhaps the final chapter is spread out over the next few days after the Operation, since it opens with Tsukiyama, having supposedly just been laying there since his outburst with Kaneki.

Things brought to light are yes, the briefcase next to Arima and the fact it is (most likely) a quinqie made from Kaneki.

I don't think it would take just a few hours to clean up the bodies, count the dead/missing, and contract a company to demolish Anteiku.

Also, that Yomo and Touka came back to watch Anteiku be demolished. Instead of heading straight there after the battle was over, which would have been dangerous, they made it to the hideaway, and then came back once things had cooled off, perhaps to watch the demolishment (or it was just chance, but you know, it also makes for a really powerful scene, so it could really be just the mangaka bending things to make a stronger ending).

About the black suit case thing I think this link will answer all your questions ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/262926/tokyo-ghoul_ch133--v2-_by_anonymous/15 ) see for yourself *Edit and that black suitcase makes another appearance here http://vatoto.com/read/_/267201/tokyo-ghoul_ch139_by_anonymous/4

The white suitcase is the Bin brothers quinqe while the black one is the Arato Prototype exoskeleton. hope that helps clear that one thing up.

Regards

Dibbs

Edited by Dibbs, 15 September 2014 - 08:53 PM.

xAnonymousx

xAnonymousx

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationJahad Empire
Spoiler

This reminds me of when Ishida drew that pic of Kaneki with glasses on to promote vol 13 sales. He could have just drawn it for fun but we haven't seen him actually wear glasses in Tokyo Ghoul as far as I remember. 

Spoiler

One last thing which I find significant because well, it could be a sign of something significant is that both Kuzan and the 'real One Eyed Owl' stood upright, while Eto (in her Kakuja form) couldn't (I assume), if so then why could the One Eyed Owl from Kuzan's flash back stand upright, while Eto couldn't.

It could be because Kuzan, and the 'Real One Eyed Owl' are both male, thus they have a 50% more upper body muscle mass then women (Sexual dymorphism).

Eto's kakuja probably looks different because it evolved over time through continuous cannibalism.

About the black suit case thing I think this link will answer all your questions ( http://vatoto.com/read/_/262926/tokyo-ghoul_ch133--v2-_by_anonymous/15 ) see for yourself *Edit and that black suitcase makes another appearance here http://vatoto.com/read/_/267201/tokyo-ghoul_ch139_by_anonymous/4

The white suitcase is the Bin brothers quinqe while the black one is the Arato Prototype exoskeleton. hope that helps clear that one thing up.

Regards

Dibbs

The quinque that Arima used is different from the one that Amon used. The black suitcase Arima has there is Narukami (it has the fancy patterns on the edges) and the one Amon used temporarily has just a normal black suitcase and that would be the Arata Prototype. But as someone mentioned in another post, the suitcase that we see at the end of chapter 143 looks like Narukami and the quinque that Kaneki damaged was IXA. Arima could have all these fancy patterned suitcases just for himself for all I know but we don't know for sure yet that the quinque is Kaneki. Even if it is, it doesn't mean for sure that he's dead (looks at Rize). 

Edited by xAnonymousx, 16 September 2014 - 01:29 AM.

Dibbs

Dibbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Eto's kakuja probably looks different because it evolved over time through continuous cannibalism.

Maybe I'm over thinking this thing, but trying to understand the Mangaka's train of thought is nearly impossible so I'll try to use this page from chapter 34 to see if it holds its own.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/220264/tokyo-ghoul_v4_ch34_by_twisted-hel-scans/13

Now in that page Itori, and Uta bring up a few things that are interesting to say the least:

Itori: Back in those days the eye witness reports were preposterous. It's not even certain whether it male or female. There was even a report that it was an old man wasn't there?

Uta: I heard that it was a small child. A child in my ward claimed to have seen it.

The old man that Itori heard about was Kuzan

The small child (at that time) was most likely Eto

The male one eyed Ghoul was Kuzan's kid 'real One Eyed Owl'

If two out of the three hints in that page were true, then couldn't the third?

Also if you look at Eto's hair, it doesn't resemble either Ukino, or Kuzan in the least.

Let's assume that Kuzan is her father, then who is her mother? Eto's hair is not only a different color, but a different 'kind of hair' (not curly, or straight (like Ukino and Kuzan but something different, I can't find the name for that specific kind of hair)

Now the interesting part, Kuzan can mimic the One Eyed Owl's exterior looks, and his (supposed) fighting style right?

So why do they look so different, they're supposed to look very similar to each other in their Kakuja form, but Eto looks nothing like Kuzan's Kakuja form.

In the previous page to of the linked chapter Itori says that the one Eyed ghoul she had heard about (Eto) had/has an enormous appetite which as you said could explain her radically different exterior to Kuzan, and you're right about that.

But ask yourself this, in chapter 34 three One Eyed ghouls are hinted at, two of them are confirmed later on (one of them being Kuzan in disguise) then would it really be that far fetched that the third one existed as well?

In Itori's conversation with Kaneki she refers to the one Eyed ghoul as 'him', Uta brings up a small child, Itori brings up an old man, so wouldn't the third be an adult in his mid 20's or early 30's because she doesn't feel the need to specify his age.

TL;DR I personally believe that the 'real One Eyed owl' is both Eto's father, and the One Eyed King.

I may be way off base here, but I was able to predict that Kuzan wouldn't die in his encounter with the CCG, and that he was going to be used to create more artificial ghouls, so I do have a good deal of confidence in this one.

Also while I'm at it, who here thinks that a Manga like TG would be easy to predict?

Certainly not me, Eto's father not being Kuzan would be more of a surprise shock for the readers then her being his doughter even though she is supposed to have white semi curly hair (I think)

Regards

Dibbs

Edited by Dibbs, 16 September 2014 - 12:28 AM.

xAnonymousx

xAnonymousx

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationJahad Empire

Maybe I'm over thinking this thing, but trying to understand the Mangaka's train of thought is nearly impossible so I'll try to use this page from chapter 34 to see if it holds its own.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/220264/tokyo-ghoul_v4_ch34_by_twisted-hel-scans/13

Now in that page Itori, and Uta bring up a few things that are interesting to say the least:

Itori: Back in those days the eye witness reports were preposterous. It's not even certain whether it male or female. There was even a report that it was an old man wasn't there?

Uta: I heard that it was a small child. A child in my ward claimed to have seen it.

The old man that Itori heard about was Kuzan

The small child (at that time) was most likely Eto

The male one eyed Ghoul was Kuzan's kid 'real One Eyed Owl'

If two out of the three hints in that page were true, then couldn't the third?

Also if you look at Eto's hair, it doesn't resemble either Ukino, or Kuzan in the least.

Let's assume that Kuzan is her father, then who is her mother? Eto's hair is not only a different color, but a different 'kind of hair' (not curly, or straight (like Ukino and Kuzan but something different, I can't find the name for that specific kind of hair)

Now the interesting part, Kuzan can mimic the One Eyed Owl's exterior looks, and his (supposed) fighting style right?

So why do they look so different, they're supposed to look very similar to each other in their Kakuja form, but Eto looks nothing like Kuzan's Kakuja form.

In the previous page to of the linked chapter Itori says that the one Eyed ghoul she had heard about (Eto) had/has an enormous appetite which as you said could explain her radically different exterior to Kuzan, and you're right about that.

But ask yourself this, in chapter 34 three One Eyed ghouls are hinted at, two of them are confirmed later on (one of them being Kuzan in disguise) then would it really be that far fetched that the third one existed as well?

In Itori's conversation with Kaneki she refers to the one Eyed ghoul as 'him', Uta brings up a small child, Itori brings up an old man, so wouldn't the third be an adult in his mid 20's or early 30's because she doesn't feel the need to specify his age.

TL;DR I personally believe that the 'real One Eyed owl' is both Eto's father, and the One Eyed King.

I may be way off base here, but I was able to predict that Kuzan wouldn't die in his encounter with the CCG, and that he was going to be used to create more artificial ghouls, so I do have a good deal of confidence in this one.

Also while I'm at it, who here thinks that a Manga like TG would be easy to predict?

Certainly not me, Eto's father not being Kuzan would be more of a surprise shock for the readers then her being his doughter even though she is supposed to have white semi curly hair (I think)

Regards

Dibbs

Actually I personally feel that Eto's hair is a little curly like Ukina's. As for the hair color, I know someone whose hair became lighter over the years so hair color can change as you become older.

There are gender neutral pronouns in Japanese so it could have just been translated to 'him' in English. This kind of thing does happen with scanlations.

Eto did call Yoshimura her 'dad' and for now I just don't see a reason for her to lie. Yoshimura also knows Eto's name which would make sense if he and Yukina named her and if it was written in the journal that was left with Eto.

I'm not saying you're definitely wrong because we don't know for sure if there's only 2 Owls. Let's just wait and see if Ishida will surprise us again.

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

483px-Img000009.png

What chapter is this image of the One-Eyed Owl from?

akagodeater

akagodeater

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts

483px-Img000009.png

What chapter is this image of the One-Eyed Owl from?

chapter: 124

Kahluah

Kahluah

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 362 posts

But not that radically, if she is Kuzan's doughter than how does her hair go from white ( or blonde) to what I assume to be reddish brown. Who does she get that redish brown hair from is obviously not Ukino.

Finally commenting on this because this hair color conversation is becoming rather repetitive when it comes to arguing about where she got it from. Are you saying that people have to have the same hair color or similar hair color to their parents? Following that logic im not my parents kid because they have brown hair and mine is blond.

Hair color is by no means a viable reason to say people are or are not related. And if we base this off actual genetics its possible she can have red or red/redborwn hair because it is a recessive gene with a mutation in the MC1R gene. If the father had black hair he could have had one dominant and on recessive gene, and white/bond hair has both genes recessive. So it is possible to have a child with both recessive genes and if the parent passed on the mutated gene it would result in red hair color.

Zephyrus6

Zephyrus6

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Something that I noticed was at the end of 139 when Kaneki is stabbed for the last time, in the lower right hand corner is "The curtains rise on the tragedy.". But this is an odd choice of words, since the curtains rising entails a beginning rather the end. You'd think that if he was dying there, than the curtains falling would be a much more appropriate choice of words. So is this only the beginning of Kaneki's tragedy? Who knows. I just hope he didn't get turned into a brief-case.

Kahluah

Kahluah

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 362 posts

Something that I noticed was at the end of 139 when Kaneki is stabbed for the last time, in the lower right hand corner is "The curtains rise on the tragedy.". But this is an odd choice of words, since the curtains rising entails a beginning rather the end. You'd think that if he was dying there, than the curtains falling would be a much more appropriate choice of words. So is this only the beginning of Kaneki's tragedy? Who knows. I just hope he didn't get turned into a brief-case.

I hope its just the beginning because I have to say this has not been tragic at all for me, it just left me disgruntled that it ended there. I want to see him suffer even more then finally seem as if he has found true happiness just to have everything ripped away from him at the last minute.