Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Codex Regius

• Please log in to reply
1320 replies to this topic

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Opps, I thought the extra points every 10 wouldnt go in effect until we level up another 10.

Editing now. :P

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Missy did the same thing

Jod I PMed you
Also, I'm confused on the items. Do the levels even matter? Are there caps to how strong they can be? Can we keep
Pouring points into a weapon

Do we choose three attributes for the weapons?

And is there a limit to the weapons?
Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

A Work in Progress.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsody, 21 August 2014 - 04:29 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Missy did the same thing

Jod I PMed you
Also, I'm confused on the items. Do the levels even matter? Are there caps to how strong they can be? Can we keep

Yes, the level of the item matters. The level of the item gives you points to push into its attributes, so a Lv 6 item gives you 6 points to spread out over any number of attributes you feel like.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

A Work in Progress.

Spoiler

Hoho, DR is also going for a demon avatar! Going for an evil and/or Sadistic one as well?

xD

Yes, the level of the item matters. The level of the item gives you points to push into its attributes, so a Lv 6 item gives you 6 points to spread out over any number of attributes you feel like.

Ahh, that answers my early question. Thanks :D

Might as well follow the trend,

Spoiler

Edited, should be good for now pending word from Jodd

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Thank you slice
Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
Be giving you guys a rigorous run through once I have a few more CS's. Another thing It'd be great if guys can form parties (3 chars each), if you dont have a preference I'll just random you. Party play is an important aspect that I will be giving some importance..

So you're going to kawaii route, eh?

Is the level 6 like the starting weapon and throughout the game there'll be chances/stores or so to buy higher level weapons (of course having to sell/get rid of the one your currentely have) or is that one weapon the only weapon you'll ever get in the RP? And if the weapon/items attributes are like the abilities, does that mean picking a weapon will cost us 6 points to have plus additional points to increase the damage/range/etc of the weapon? Or just 5 points to upgrade each attribute for the weapon? Or each attribute is ranked by 1 point (since we get 1 point per level, yes?).

Might've been obvious before but I just wanted to clarify.

Nah, you'll get plenty of stuff later on... Picking a weapon does not effect your characters points, as such weapons cant be improved once 'built', unless of course you have something like blacksmithing or the like. 

Missy did the same thing

Jod I PMed you

Slice's got it... 

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Be giving you guys a rigorous run through once I have a few more CS's. Another thing It'd be great if guys can form parties (3 chars each), if you dont have a preference I'll just random you. Party play is an important aspect that I will be giving some importance..

Woooo, parties! Strange you mentioned that because I was going to ask if it was possible for us to 'make' guilds and the like. Like maybe a few PCs and a number of NPCs or something.

Me and DR should party up again. Demon power yo.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

Guilds are much larger, and not as transient as parties... so I'll wait a bit before allowing them, owo.

qEZtZafl.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I see, I was just curious because there has been guilds with 5 or so people (like you can have 2-3 Actual players with the rest NPC), so it's not that uncommon. On that note, will there be NPC guilds in the story/game? Like some prominent groups our players will happen upon? Since if there is a limit of people to be in one we might create, there could be NPC ones we can join. xD

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

yeah Guilds are for anything larger than a party, NPC's can be used as well. There are NPC guilds, which is what I am working on at the moment OwO

qEZtZafl.png

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Teysa don't want no party. Last time someone tried to steal her hair to sell it. D:<

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Teysa don't want no party. Last time someone tried to steal her hair to sell it. D:<

I agree with Feisty, albeit for other reasons. I think the story would go better through random teams through both character and plot rather than us picking now. Compared to the other beings of this world, how do we stack up level- wise? Are we some of the strongest or in the middle of the pack?

Edited by Socrates, 20 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I'd imagine we're in the middle of the pack. Would be kind of boring if we were immediately one of the strongest right off that bat.

I'd say, we be stars on the rise yo.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

I agree with Feisty, albeit for other reasons. I think the story would go better through random teams through both character and plot rather than us picking now. Compared to the other beings of this world, how do we stack up level- wise? Are we some of the strongest or in the middle of the pack?

About the pre-made party thing, personally, i'm okay with it. It makes things overall much easier for Jod to update the groups rather than having to update everyone individually. 

Also, Submitted for Jod's review:

Spoiler

Edited by Orcraniil, 21 August 2014 - 04:06 PM.

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
There are pros and cons to it all
Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
@X: I'll like to take you up on that offer if you are still interested. Though this time there will be two Zhao Mei instead of a Lei Zi-Zhao Mei pair.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

About the pre-made party thing, personally, i'm okay with it. It makes things overall much easier for Jod to update the groups rather than having to update everyone individually. 

Fair enough. I think DR and X's characters make sense going together if they are both going to be demons, but I wonder how the rest of the pieces will fall! HYPE!

I'd imagine we're in the middle of the pack. Would be kind of boring if we were immediately one of the strongest right off that bat.

I'd say, we be stars on the rise yo.

Oh you mean we can't be Anime Jesus?

So, I was thinking about it and wondering, in other VR plots, Matrix and Gay Ass Online, if you die in the fake world, you die in the real world. What is the consequence of death here? Infinite lives?

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Fair enough. I think DR and X's characters make sense going together if they are both going to be demons, but I wonder how the rest of the pieces will fall! HYPE!

Oh you mean we can't be Anime Jesus?

So, I was thinking about it and wondering, in other VR plots, Matrix and Gay Ass Online, if you die in the fake world, you die in the real world. What is the consequence of death here? Infinite lives?

Umm, not to be that guy, but it honestly strikes me that if SAO is as high on your shit list as it appears to be, then this is REALLY the wrong RP to be joining...

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

For Jod's consideration, I put forth Seoyoon's evil spirit cousin :D

Spoiler

Perhaps my darkest character till date. Iblis is like a baby in front of her.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler