Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Recommendations] {ARCHIVE}

recommendations

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

elmort

elmort

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Seeing Xagnam's avatar, can I ask whether there's a good Persona fanfic or an original inspired by Persona?

I can definetly recommend A demon among devils, a great crossover between persona 3 and high school dxd.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10225608/1/A-Demon-Among-Devils

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

I can definetly recommend A demon among devils, a great crossover between persona 3 and high school dxd.

Goodness, thank you for that.

XrO2U3z.png

Let us connect our hearts into One.

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

Looks like Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou [From Common Job Class to the Strongest in the World] and World Teacher -Isekai Shiki Kyoiku Ejento- [World Teacher -Agent Style Education in Another World-] are getting light novels!

Arifureta will be illustrated by TakayaKi and World Agent will be illustrated by Nardack.

http://cetranslation.blogspot.com/2015/03/overlap-summer-2015-project.html

http://over-lap.co.jp/narou_project/

(Arifureta is Project 02. World Teacher is the last link in Project 03.)

XrO2U3z.png

aapmens

aapmens

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

not sure if i see these 2 

SHEN YIN WANGZUO /  Sealed Divine Throne

https://tototrans.wordpress.com/2015/03/08/index-sywz/

xian ni

https://voidtranslations.wordpress.com/about-xian-ni/

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus

Soo... How do I come out and say it to you guys...?

I've more or less hit the character limit count concerning editing the opening post. For those who don't understand that simple explanation: I got a CONTENT_TOO_LONG forum post warning message.

What this means for you leechers is that I will have to eventually stop adding more entries to the list (which may or may not be a relief to a few of you guys). I removed the dead-linked NOVEL section from the list—not deleted, just momentarily gone—so that I could even update the post today, but that short-lived solution won't last in the long run. In the near future, Batoto's current post character limit will stop me from updating the list and I will no longer be able to support newer recommendations. Well, I could if I were to remove other entries, but I don't see that as I valid counter measure.

If any of you have suggestions, feel free to write them down, complain, and then criticize me! Haha, perhaps I may have to go the separate website route after all (keeping both that and this thread in sync may be the challenge, however).

Edited by Xagnam, 17 March 2015 - 04:14 AM.

XrO2U3z.png

JohnSanders

JohnSanders

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts

I've more or less hit the character limit count concerning editing the opening post. For those who don't understand that simple explanation: I got a CONTENT_TOO_LONG forum post warning message.

What this means for you leechers is that I will have to eventually stop adding more entries to the list (which may or may not be a relief to a few of you guys). I removed the dead-linked NOVEL section from the list—not deleted, just momentarily gone—so that I could even update the post today, but that short-lived solution won't last in the long run. In the near future, Batoto's current post character limit will stop me from updating the list and I will no longer be able to support newer recommendations. Well, I could if I were to remove other entries, but I don't see that as I valid counter measure.

If any of you have suggestions, feel free to write them down, complain, and then criticize me! Haha, perhaps I may have to go the separate website route after all (keeping both that and this thread in sync may be the challenge, however).

Maybe you could link a google doc? Sounds easier than making a website

Pseudonymous_Existence

Pseudonymous_Existence

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationStanding behind you.

Maybe you could link a google doc? Sounds easier than making a website

Google dock sounds terribly inefficient.

Monuments may crumble,

And nations turn to dust.

The wheels of worlds may tumble,

Or grind until they rust.

businns

businns

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

My Recommendation:

Sephirah: http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/1598

Goes under Reincarnation.

BlazingKyogre

BlazingKyogre

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

What if you make Version 2 of this recommendation?

The Secret Chronicler - currently at Chapter 4
A story tried to be written by me

Solistia

Solistia

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts

Perhaps start a new thread, but grab 3 or 4 posts so you can use the top few posts to separate out novel links? Or make a website? /D

BlazingKyogre

BlazingKyogre

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Thanks! Anyway, do you have other Persona fanfics that you would recommend? I've binge-read A Demon Among Devils.

The Secret Chronicler - currently at Chapter 4
A story tried to be written by me

Elyandarin

Elyandarin

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

<snip>

Hmmm, I don't suppose a friendly mod could insert about 4 posts at the beginning of the thread for you to edit, so you can split the categories into several posts? (Not actually sure what powers a mod has on this site...)

Alternately, make a new thread with more initial posts, as mentioned above (and remember to link to it from your initial post, so people who go to this one out of habit or following old links get redirected properly.)

That Anon Guy

That Anon Guy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Separate the categories into separate Bato.to posts. Like Wuxia has its own post, FFs another, Fictions another, etc. With links to all the other category posts on each for easy navigation.

evilsyaoran

evilsyaoran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

In other forum I was in, you could takeover the second post for the thread purpose by asking the mod or something.

If done so, you could divide the amount of post into the second one.

Maybe, this could solved the maximum post length problem.

migs008

migs008

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

I wish we still had those western book recommendations on here.

I need to browse some new readings that does not have to get updated chapter by chapter.

Zuan

Zuan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 53 posts

Could always remove dead fan-fictions, the ones that no longer get updated, there are a bunch of them on the list.

kizrock94

kizrock94

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Where's the story "Phoenix Rising" anyway? How come I can't find it on Xangnam's list

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM A HAREMANIAC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

migs008

migs008

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

I thought this was going to be weird and really awkward but it was really good. I can't believe how well and very interesting the story on this thing is.

evilsyaoran

evilsyaoran

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Teaser for Angel In Online
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5670br/
https://madospicy.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/angel-in-online-prologue-1-ch1-giveaway/

ZzzSleepzz

ZzzSleepzz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I would support starting another thread. But at the bottom of this threahs first post. Put in BIG BOLD letters stating that another thread has been started due to character limit and provide link to other thread?

Best solution i can come up with. Unless you are willing to start a wordpress site for your recs.

Or just follow the google doc idea.

Where you would have a serperate doc for each genre. 

Like one for reincarnation then another for transported etc. A lot of work involved in that i think? but it could work.