Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Serious] Suicide

to kill oneself

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • Locationhopefully not in the hands of confused lewd teenagers.

I'd definitely be upset if it was a close member. But not only will I be sad for them, I'd be pretty disappointed in them too. Kinda sucks that they'd have to be in the state of mind where they think death is the answer.

But no matter what the reasons, I guess I'd have to respect their decisions. It would be their life and what they plan to do with it is completely up to them. Life still goes on. 

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

now im getting worried cause OP hasnt replied to this thread at all

aovnZo7.png

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

now im getting worried cause OP hasnt replied to this thread at all

Check his profile o/ Last Active: Today
He's doing good, hopefully.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

Hang in there anon-kun. 

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

Anon-kun, zee Captein demands that you report for duty everyday.

There will be pay raises.

There will be Snippy torment galore.

zee Captein also has cake and it is not a lie.

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

i wanna do it but unfortunately im not stupid enough...i wanna be stupid now how much i look at it i dont find anything good about this any more just one last hope maybe ...if it fails im out of reasons to breath 

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
Just talk to us about it aida atleast

aovnZo7.png

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

aida talk to me when youre ready.

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

i promised someone that i will never do it so its ok i have to stay alive even whit no reason even if im all empty still ok as long as im f.....ing alive

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn the hands of none.

Uh-huh. So why did you mention it? You want someone to pat your head? Not like we can do anything for you all the way over here.
Shouldn't you try to find a 'reason to live' instead of going emo drama over whatever's bothering you? There are plenty of people in much worse situations that aren't crying their eyeballs off.

Edited by Valsie, 02 July 2014 - 09:55 PM.

I am a deconstruction of the moe genre.

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Uh-huh. So why did you mention it? You want someone to pat your head? Not like we can do anything for you all the way over here.
Shouldn't you try to find a 'reason to live' instead of going emo drama over whatever's bothering you? There are plenty of people in much worse situations that aren't crying their eyeballs off.

That's easy, because no matter how much people want to keep their problems to themselves they can never do it entirely. When they can't depend or rely on someone around them where else will they turn? The internet is always there and loaded with people crying out their problems where no one can tell who that person is, and they can get over their feelings for a moment. This thread is about suicide where else should they go post this then? Post it in the thread "Things that make us smile" ? Get off your high horse, not everyone can be strong enough to control their emotions. You don't know what they had gone through to post that. Yeah there are some that are out there just for attention, but not all of them are like that. Deep down everyone wants someone there to pat their had when things get hard. It isn't some childish want. Sometimes they aren't even asking for help or someone else to do something, they are just getting their emotions out. No one's asking you to do anything, if someone's posting something let them post, and if it's something serious as a suicide then why are you trying to make them feel worse than they already are? Everyone has their weak moments where they can't help but cry over shit. You've never had a weak moment? Not all people are that strong to keep a fake smile 24/7 to fool everyone that nothing is bothering them. If they aren't crying their eyeballs out then they are just strong or went through enough to where they can't/won't cry anymore about it, it doesn't mean they don't want anyone to pat their heads, it would probably mean the world to them if someone did in their hard times. As for those that do, then just let them express themselves and try to be bit more sympathetic and get them over it, not be an ass.

If nothing good or helpful is gonna come out, then it's best to just keep your mouth shut instead of making it worse.

Edited by Joker V. Phantom, 02 July 2014 - 10:33 PM.

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationCity of Legacia

^,exactly,

also it helps that persons on the internet are (or more like were) anonymous.

Lonely-signature.png

my ideal girl: nice, shy, beautiful, loyal, outgoing, half-traditonal, half modern,  preferably black hair or red hair, has a sense of humor, a little nerd-ish / otaku-ish. 

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Yep. That post was kinda thoughtless, Val, disgusting even :[

We have no idea what someone could be going through, one rude post could be all it takes to send them over the edge.

Even if you really think someone might be doing it for the attention, or trolling even, it'd still be foolish to try and tell them off. Cause you simply cannot know for certain.

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts

I get your point, Joker. after all everyone loves to feel good for helping a pitiful person out once in a while. All I did
was express how I felt towards the matter -- which didn't even concern you in the first place. I've seen lots of
people going through harsh situations : poverty, humiliation/heavy bullying, domestic violence,sexual abuse and others. I just 
don't think a person who has access to a loving anime community such as Batoto, people who support them(above),
and overall don't live in extreme poverty(internet) have to cry all over the forum. Once again, this is just my opinion.
Call it coldhearted, disgusting, or whatever you'd like. I've seen real suffering before in the slums here in Brazil. 
Even those people, that live in horrible conditions, don't give in so easily. And they surely don't have access to a loving community such as this one. I get angry when I see people who, most likely, just lack the will to turn their life around and yet dramatize everything.
Oh, but I am not referring all this to Aida. Mostly to some people who do the same, but worse.

So, yeah, my opinion. Don't kill yourself over little matters. Also, don't kill me either. We're free to have our own opinions about this topic, be it positive or negative.

Edited by Valsie, 02 July 2014 - 11:16 PM.

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

okay everyone stop it its ok everyone has their opinion.joker is my friend so he cant stand anyone talk bad to me . but my post doesnt concern anyone either so when i put something noone  can ask me why did i put it? cause as i said anyone has their own opinion now that u took it to ur concern Valsie u had to stand others opinion too. u could post something completely general not mentioning anyone or pointing at anyone in particular to avoid all this talk calling me pitiful or whatever i dont give a shit really maybe i am pitiful and all emo and all those things u said but at least i am a bit considerate to others...whatever lets end this i dont want others continue this kinda argument too when i put that post i never saw this was coming take it easy its a post in some forum of some site everyone knows whats going on in this world dont mix topics and make each other mad over some post someone made somewhere 

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts

Being considerate =/= pampering people.
But you're right. I apologize for starting this "fight". Just hope you don't do anything stupid, Aida. You've got a friend
to protect you from assholes like myself, and I've heard you write, too. Things can't be that bad.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
Apart from extreme poverty, how can you be so certain someone on here cannot be going through any of those situations? humiliation/heavy bullying, domestic violence,sexual abuse?

And it's not just poverty that kills. Even ordinary problems most of us would have the strength to overcome, could be the reason a weaker-willed person takes their life. And whatever the circumstance, it is a life. Just because they were weak-willed, doesn't mean them taking their life is something to be mocked.
Can you really say it's their fault they were like that? Their weakness could only be blamed on how and where they were brought up, and any other factors that would have affected them psychologically.
You could write it all down to their luck.
The same luck as that of a kid born in a slum :/

Edited by DarkPrince, 02 July 2014 - 11:21 PM.

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

DAAAAARKKK PPPRRIIINNCCEE ....end this now i mean it....i will be really thankful if u end it now

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts

I was just assuming things. I just can't imagine a person participating in an anime community, posting and joining games would
be going through anything serious like that. But you're right, it's all up to luck, and if they're willed enough.  Who knows.

As you can see in my previous reply, I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't give a shit if she died or not. Anyway, this is over.

Edited by Valsie, 02 July 2014 - 11:27 PM.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
lol, yep. I already typed that out so I had to post it >.>
...you guys ninja'd me!

And Aida, my second reply didn't really have anything to do with you :P :D
It was more about suicide in general...?