Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Other Manga / Media (LN, Game, Anime) which close / alike with Monster Musume

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Surprisingly some user asking me about manga recommendation ...

some of it also asking monmusu type, so I just put the thread in here ...

Various mixture Youkai / legendary creature also might count in here too ...

(the "inhuman" must AT LEAST MORE THAN ONE VARIATION, and have relationship with MC)

anyone welcome to read, add and give comment in here ...

my "other alike" thread ...

Any other manga / anime / novel that close to TWGOK setting ?

For Respect to Batoto, the 1st post contain Manga which available in Batoto Site ...

(just click at the title for the link)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Beast

Batoto Description :

From the creator of Monster Musume comes a new series, 12 Beast! Join ninja apprentice Eita Touga as he embarks on an epic adventure searching for his missing brother Kouki and save the Autana (Humanoid Beast) race of "Live-Earth" form the mysterious Gigas seeking to exterminate them.

Personal Comment :

another good work from Inui Takemaru (Okayado), but personally I think Monmusu is still better ...

another one "Deadline Summonner" but it's only Oneshot ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centaur's Worries

Batoto Description :

Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyoko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!

Personal Comment :

this manga is quite wholesome ... there's serious part, tragic part, or somekind twist history too ...

and the Monster humanoid isn't a girl too ... half of them is male ... the catch in here ? no human ...

and all monmusu wondering if human available, they might get a better life or not ...

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary

Batoto Description :

A new monstergirl series running in Comic Ryu that follows Hitomi, a cyclops that works as a nurse at a school, and the many students that come to her for help with their human (and not-so-human) problems.

Personal Comment :

This more like Youkai musume ... but I guess that close enough with Monster Musume ...

Omamori Himari

Batoto Description :

Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!

Personal Comment :

This manga already ended with pure harem end ... really "seal the deal" as harem ... =3= ...

various non human girl in here ... bewbs cat, loli snake, loli kyuubi, spirited object, witch, etc, etc ...

Rosario to Vampire

Rosario to Vampire Season II

Batoto Description :

The story revolves around Tsukune Aono, a boy who accidentally gets enrolled in a school inhabited by monsters and demons. He quickly befriends Moka Akashiya, a vampire who soon develops an obsession with his blood, and later meets other girls who soon take a romantic liking to him.

Personal Comment :

The manga already ended, various girl in here, Vampire, Succubus, Witches, Yuki Onna, etc ...

have a read ... =3= ...

Shinkaigyo no Anko-san ...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=88166

353bleu.jpg

Manga Updates Description : (from MangaHelpers)

Fish people have been welcomed to the town where the human girl Wakasa Otomi lives, and they are integrating well. The fish people can be identified by the physical marks of their fish species, though they take medicine to keep their lower bodies human rather than a fish tail. Otomi loves fish people, and is eager to meet as many as she can! One day, she meets a new transfer student, a lantern fish girl named Tsutsumi Anko. Anko is a bit self-conscious about being a deep sea fish, with a tail that is not cute like some other fish girls. At school, she and Anko deal with various fish problems that intersect with issues an ordinary human high-schooler would face. [tethysdust]

Personal Comment :

it seems no one translate this yet ... too bad ... (bunch variation of loli fish) ...

should have nickname as "Sakana/Fish Musume" ...
there's some yuri / shoujo ai in here, and a bit ecchi ...

also note, MC is the only human girl in here, and somehow take interest in "sexy" situation from other fish girl ... =3= ...

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Batoto Description :

Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Roka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.

Personal Comment :

Loli Ghost, Youkai, and normal human at the moment ...

note, strange fetish might get applied in here ... *x* ...

Edited by yariel, 24 April 2014 - 03:04 PM.

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVenice, Florida

Do you know where i can find raw chapters of Makyou no Shanana?

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Do you know where i can find raw chapters of Makyou no Shanana?

hmm ... Makyou no Shanana ...

try "raw1st" ... only 1st and 2nd vol tough ... can't find 3rd and 4th ...

too bad the translation also get stuck too ... =x= ...

Edited by yariel, 13 May 2014 - 02:29 AM.

Fenrir98

Fenrir98

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVenice, Florida

I wish they translated more chapters, its a great series.

GreatNinja

GreatNinja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

game monster girl quest

chapter_1.jpg

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

game monster girl quest
chapter_1.jpg

NSFW btw in case someone is curious as to what this is. Great game
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Loco15

Loco15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDeath Star

I believe most people interested enough in monster girls already know monmusu quest, i mean, i started my journey in the monster girl realm with that game and Monster Musume.

Also, if i'm not wrong. EVERY single thing about monster girls on the internet is "NSFW"

Edited by Loco15, 25 June 2014 - 03:17 AM.

I'll always be here. No matter how many times people don't get me, my sense of humor, or my personality, I will always come back no matter how much they don't like me. I'm like a social cockroach.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

I believe most people interested enough in monster girls already know monmusu quest, i mean, i started my journey in the monster girl realm with that game and Monster Musume.

Also, if i'm not wrong. EVERY single thing about monster girls on the internet is "NSFW"

True. However my path towards monster girl started with an H-work done by Okayado. It was just one page but it triggered my interest in monster girls
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg