Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What superpower do you ALREADY have?

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

The demonic ability to copy word per word of anything I seem once

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Ravenous Raven

Ravenous Raven

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationLost & Found

Ah, yes

Cold resistance here, I'd go outside in a T-shirt at around 10 degrees celcius.

And actually feel fine about it... Have I mentioned I love winter?

I love winter, too.

My brother and I once had a 'run around barefoot in the snow for as long as you can without chickening out' contest. We grabbed a couple of PVC pipes and jousted for a hour and a half. We came inside because we were tired and sweating, not cold.

In fact, my cousin (who has feet that feels like icicles) like to hug me because she says I feel warm.

tumblr_lqx5fbcBGM1qif2tzo1_500.gif

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Temperature monitor, I can maintain my temperature and be able to wear long sleeves and long pants year round.

Mojrim

Mojrim

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMorocco - France

I'm good at games -_-' and from the age of 5... And I have a good taste for food and beauty.

Also... I can know the personality of people after a short time of interaction (well I think)

Visenya

Visenya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationValyria
Psychokineis

HIrukina15

HIrukina15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationMertiqua, Seltado Island
-Being able to eat raw meat
-complete a game in a day if wanting
-x-ray(we all have x-ray, true fact.)
-survive in cold weather.
-eating hard edible material(EDIBLE, I AM NOT GAJEEL WHO EATS METAL)

Whirlwind

Whirlwind

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEye of the storm

Hmm... Im pretty sure i have the Superpower of Misfortune, to me and other. I can't have  1 hour of Luck around me, either someone trips, drops valuables or worst around me XS

I guess another ability is to eat ice cube non-stop, Like full on chomp them... Im eating one as i type this... I swear It's not "Ice".... 

Party, Whirlwind Style

Monokuma-whirlwind.gif

BlackNeer

BlackNeer

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOn Earth,maybe

Ability to fall asleep anywhere anytime

EbKR6z7.gif

Whirlwind

Whirlwind

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEye of the storm

Ability to fall asleep anywhere anytime

Could I have that super power? Suffering with Insomnia right now XC

Party, Whirlwind Style

Monokuma-whirlwind.gif

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Ability to turn all joys to ash with just a few words. It's not a very popular superpower. Fortunately, there are times when this power stays hidden and I can sort of hold a normal conversation. Also small children appear almost immune to its effects.

Guest_FruitsPunchh_von_Kartoffel

Guest_FruitsPunchh_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

I have the ability to eat as much as I want including large amounts of junk food, carbs, high fat foods, etc, without gaining any weight.

Though I'm screwed when I get to middle age where my metabolism will slow down and I will probably be a blob of flesh with diabetes and heart disease due to high consumption of cholesterol that I've been eating recently....

Glave

Glave

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationEverywhere in Nowhere
Ability to make annoying fggt scared shizless by threatening them with sauce bottle. Just discovered this yesterday. The way i discover it was not so pleasant though.

And the ability to eat 3-4 peoples share of food in one go, and i never get fat.

And the power to laugh and make my friends join me laughing while watching horror story.

Spoiler

max0611

max0611

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

in a world that everyone have a superpower, the extordinally one is the one whom has not.

-myself

pijoed

pijoed

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

huh? i hven't post? The power to forget the 2nd task i am suppose to do after fin doing the 1st after 3mins, lol.....

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Whenever I make food, it always ends up tasting really great. Even the one time I failed at making shortbread cookies (I forgot the sugar, ha), I left what I'd baked out on the counter and came back later to find that my family was eating them all anyway. Maybe I just use good recipes? But even when I deviate from the recipe, or do stuff like not use a timer when I stick stuff in the oven, and just take them out when I think they're done, things always turn out well.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • Location.-.

I shoot laser beams from my fingers

Bobby W.

Bobby W.

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • LocationMedan, Indonesia

I can do... ordinary things that extraordinary people can't do ordinarily,.. lol

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

The power to edit posts!

Edited by shelly, 14 June 2014 - 12:28 PM.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

I am really well rounded ? I am a genarlists skills in bits of everything

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

Intuitive math. Even when not knowing a math, I seem to get a general outline for any calculations I should be looking for... O__O

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud