Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What superpower do you ALREADY have?

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I can stay awake for many nights in a row.

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I can wake up naturally at 3 am....worst superpower ever I just crash in mid day

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I can sleep really late, and wake up really early without the need of an alarm. 

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

We all can water bend it call spitting *facepalm* 

back to the topic, I can magically break school Smartboard by touching them.

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

I have an extrodinary leg strength, I can bike at 30 mph on flat ground for about 20-30 minutes

Wow!

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Sometimes I'm psychic-ish ~~~~~~~~

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

flying~

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

flying~

you fly ?! 0_0

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

yes

you fly ?! 0_0

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

yes

Okay, I believe you can fly and touch sky xD

staying on topic

I can make a somewhat okay copy or dishes I tasted and have done before

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Wait wait... do you seriously have that condition? It's rare as fucks given by Samuel L. Jackson.

If you really do have it, how did your parents deal with it when you were a child, I head children with that condition often hurt their eyes.

Well I have Brown-Sequard's syndrome second degree which makes me unable to feel pain and heat due to messed up spine. I suffered the injury in an accident a decade back so no I don't have this condition from birth. Though I recently lost 3 fingers due to my own stupidity while cooking. :|

I said that already......agh mmmmm oh u can call me imortal cause i survived so many accidents and fallings and a lot of those things and im still in one pice not broken two hands two legs one head they are all still here

That is just the opposite of me. :P I wish you such luck always. ~wishes~

Another ability will be to read multiple subjects and help others with their academic problems if I can. I am good at grasping technical and winded out explanations and give gist of it to people out of time or energy.

I am good with hammers and lathe machines :P

Also I'm forever alone and make a good joke supplement for other people. Usually the butt of their jokes.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Ran★Moonie

Ran★Moonie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Locationin the realm of unconsciousness

I can sleep really late, and wake up really early without the need of an alarm. 

This~ 

tumblr_o6ntzceUea1twrse4o1_540.jpg

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else."   

phanta

phanta

Baked Potato

• MoonFlower Scans
  • 1,147 posts
  • LocationThe high ground
My guesses are usually pretty accurate, as long as they're not about a person. Although one time I was waiting for a friend and did a countdown from 5. He arrived exactly as it finished :D

penguin1.gif

~The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do~

Spoiler
Spoiler

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

Defying constitution.

My body will fight off the worst illnesses without trouble.

(exception s are regular flu's, and migraine)

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

i very often know what people are going to say before they finish the sentence. can make it boring to listen some times. or it pisses of people when i answer before they've asked the question.

i usually know exactly how a person is feeling just by looking at them. it's even easier if they talk to me too. though if they talk/type, i don't have to see them to sense the same.

i can remember details about anything i find interesting, which means i know lots of weird stuff that have no practical use for me, other than impressing people without really meaning to. but it also makes me seem too much of a know-it-all or more intelligent than i really am, and that often gets me in trouble.

i understand grammar.

a can cook, even with so few ingredients that most people would give up on making dinner that day.

i can talk to cats. i have a really bad pronunciation though, as i lack speech organs like ears and tail.

i can convince people i'm really knowledgeable about pretty much any subject if i just get a little time to prepare, and they don't ask too many questions...

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

Well I have Brown-Sequard's syndrome second degree which makes me unable to feel pain and heat due to messed up spine. I suffered the injury in an accident a decade back so no I don't have this condition from birth. Though I recently lost 3 fingers due to my own stupidity while cooking. :|

That is just the opposite of me. :P I wish you such luck always. ~wishes~.

Duuude im reallyyyyy sorryyy for ur fingers now i feel bad that i stayed healthy and i did the worst things having accident when riding a bike whit cars falling from trees and falling so many times when i was in sport things a lot of rackets in my face and everywhere im reallyyyy sorrryy for ur fingers agh god its crule

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Duuude im reallyyyyy sorryyy for ur fingers now i feel bad that i stayed healthy and i did the worst things having accident when riding a bike whit cars falling from trees and falling so many times when i was in sport things a lot of rackets in my face and everywhere im reallyyyy sorrryy for ur fingers agh god its crule

To not go in a repeating cycle of saying sorries. Please I plead that you don''t feel bad about it. I'm known as Bad Luck Tony by my mates so it isn't a big deal. Life is fun and having accidents and be able to walk away from them is a great power to have. SO all power and wishes for you. Stay safe :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • Locationhopefully not in the hands of confused lewd teenagers.

power to make pretty hair styles

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

now that she mentioned it.

i can cut hair, and pretty nicely even.

not something to be proud of really, but it's better than having to watch nervously as one of my female relatives does a horrible job with my daughter's hair.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

A superpower in how much bad luck I have...

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif