Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] the Sword that burns the World (D.I.C.E)

rp character discussion manhwa-based Dice

• Please log in to reply
434 replies to this topic

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

From what I get I reply in the RP thread exacly as if continuing a story in a manner for you to proceed from there, albeit there isn't much to write.

Yeah there isn't that's why you'll get a faster update to be level with others :D

More fun for me.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Athenril

Athenril

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWayward Sky

Haha, DR surely likes being a GM. xDDDD
Hey, how long do you think should our posts be? :)

Edgewalker

Edgewalker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I expect that it'd be fine to fit as much as possible in the short time periods you are given.That being said, don't go Charles Dickens mode every single post.

Athenril

Athenril

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWayward Sky

@DR: It's Athenril, not Athernil. T.T
X needs to check his spelling. xDDD

@Edge: Too late to warn me, xDDD

@fay: Hey, I'm gonna assume that the last dodge you will make will be a crouch, xD
I'll edit it if you want. :D

But the moment I stepped in, it will be a where you dodge the bully's last strike. (prior to me arriving)

Edited by Athenril, 08 February 2014 - 04:51 PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

@Ath: Sorry for the typo will see to it in the future :P and do what you like. Go crazy, it's your world. I don't mind reading an epic 20k post nor would I mind a three liner.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Athenril

Athenril

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWayward Sky

Btw, you guys can do whatever you want with my char now, just don't let him get beat up. xD
There's still probably detention waiting for him, so a fight doesn't look good in front of the teach. haha
Well, he could take a single hit to the face, just that. :D

Edited by Athenril, 08 February 2014 - 05:41 PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

@Link: A bit of an edit will be required. the lunch starts at 10:45 AM, seeing the time taken I don't think he'll return to the packed class. Just letting you know.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Oh 10:45 xD Wow early~

Wow!

Tsun

Tsun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationThe Horizon

Posted and I think what I wrote was lame. Inner Shakepearian me wasn't able to come out and write. xD

I'll do better next time and I think I posted too many actions there, just let me know if I need to cut it off somewhere. xD

Edgewalker

Edgewalker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I believe there is no necessity to reply to X's texts , seeing that in the series it is stated that he is aware of everything in close proximity to the dice (if I remember correctly?) and it's possible to simply say things out loud to pass the message.

On a side note , i'm not really sure from what point of view should I be writing.I wrote the first one in 3rd person, but after seeing the others I restricted myself to first person this time.

Edited by Edgewalker, 08 February 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

@Ro: As long as you give a good logic to whatever power you have thought of. It is okay. But mind you, telescopic vision would be actually in place when PF (eyes) is around 150ish. Also there is skewing I have warned peeps about. Make sure they are not much lop-sided otherwise you won't have eyes like a telescope at all ~sinister grin~
@Miki: I don't remember accepting the CS. Why did you put it in the Info thread?

Did you read my opening post in that thread it says only Accepted CS!!!

I don't remember giving yours the nod.

That is also one thing in GM controlled RPs you have to get the character accepted first. Not trying to bully you, just a polite reminder. Post yours here and then go edit the changes if any.

@Miki: I need you to elaborate a little on your personality. 

Some pointers that might help me get her better. Her likes, dislikes. Her view of people in general. where is she staying, her first impression of the town she is in.

In History, I would like to know a bit of detail as to how you got the Dice. Are you a student in the high school? If so, did you find a foster family or is Aldo Childcare facility is incharge of you. 

Do you like it in your temp stay? All those bits. Your character seems unfinished.

Also congratulations :D You rolled the first 6 of the RP. Get assigning.

sorry about that, I thought you could join whenever you like, I really sorry...

I not really sure on what to do..

so confusing...

also please accept me *teary eyes*

Edited by Miki_Sempai, 08 February 2014 - 08:22 PM.

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

sorry about that...

I not really sure on what to do..

so confusing...

Miki-chan, you need to post your CS here first. Then Diabolic would read it and give you a stamp of approval (not literally, mind you)

Then, he will roll a dice for you. You can then add the dice result to your attributes (you start with 3 on each attributes, by the way)

Once all of those are done, you can then add your CS in the Info Cache :)

And welcome to the RP corner, Miki-chan! ^^

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts

Miki-chan, you need to post your CS here first. Then Diabolic would read it and give you a stamp of approval (not literally, mind you)

Then, he will roll a dice for you. You can then add the dice result to your attributes (you start with 3 on each attributes, by the way)

Once all of those are done, you can then add your CS in the Info Cache :)

And welcome to the RP corner, Miki-chan! ^^

ok, thank you very much for the advice ;3

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Athenril

Athenril

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWayward Sky

@fayrbrant, what would Muui say if a guy suddenly shows up, helps you in the fight, then introduces himself in these line of words,

"Hey there, nice to meet ya. I'm *insert name hre* My, you're a beatiful girl. What's your name?"

What would he probably say?

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Miki_Sempai, 10 February 2014 - 04:40 AM.

Spoiler

Athenril

Athenril

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWayward Sky

Oooooooooooohhh.... we have a girl char. :D

Welcome miki-san! :)

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts

Thank you~

this is my first rp >_<

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

@fayrbrant, what would Muui say if a guy suddenly shows up, helps you in the fight, then introduces himself in these line of words,

"Hey there, nice to meet ya. I'm *insert name hre* My, you're a beatiful girl. What's your name?"

What would he probably say?

Not really sure, actually

Probably he'll say thanks and awkward silence would ensue? :P

Anyway, I am off to bed

See you guys tomorrow ^^

Athenril

Athenril

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWayward Sky

@miki-san: Oh, what made you want to do this?

Don't worry, there is 4 of us newbies I think..

Well, I not sure bout Edge-sama and Tsun-kun, but this is my first RP too. :D

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts

I wanted to join a rp because some of my friends are one rps and they want me to join them~

Spoiler