Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] The Other Side of Strange

• Please log in to reply
718 replies to this topic

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

2 Votes

A - 0

B - 1

C - 1

Tiebreaker? Or more?

Edited by Axe Of Khorne, 02 December 2013 - 04:14 PM.

If you want to sum up this creature in a paragraph...

Spoiler

ANIMA

ANIMA

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAbsurdistan

I'll be adding more npcs and stuff up overtime.  If anyone is looking for any kind of npc for bio/connection reasons feel free to ask and I'll add them right away or give you the information in private. 

How much influence does Pavlo Kozel wield in mortal world? Also are you planning informant-type NPC? 

Edited by Toile Troll, 02 December 2013 - 04:59 PM.

jhdesg.gif

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....

2 Votes

A - 0

B - 1

C - 1

Tiebreaker? Or more?

Kinda depends. If the gangster is just some human dude who has just fumbled his way into the supernatural then I'd go gangster all the way. Assuming they're both accustomed to the supernatural then I guess bounty hunter, as I feel like a supernatural gangster would be sorta intuitively locked into a position of a low-to-mid level enforcer for Kozel.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

Kinda depends. If the gangster is just some human dude who has just fumbled his way into the supernatural then I'd go gangster all the way. Assuming they're both accustomed to the supernatural then I guess bounty hunter, as I feel like a supernatural gangster would be sorta intuitively locked into a position of a low-to-mid level enforcer for Kozel.

Who said supernatural gangsters have to work for Kozel. He's too old for the title of Don...

Spoiler

ANIMA

ANIMA

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAbsurdistan

Who said supernatural gangsters have to work for Kozel. He's too old for the title of Don...

Are you implying age has any meaning in supernatural world?

Heretic, please. 

jhdesg.gif

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

Are you implying age has any meaning in supernatural world?

Heretic, please. 

His act is old, no one wants a stale fighurehead

Spoiler

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

The fact that he has personally conquered the entire supernatural criminal underworld said so. Though I guess you could also roll as a supernatural street thug who roll with/leads some minor gang and hopes they don't get eaten/incinerated/egg-burdened/slaughtered by Kozel's organized forces.

Granted the way Kozel runs things and how thoroughly engrained the criminal underworld of otherworld society is on the everyday has not been fully explored. Perhaps being a non-member in his territory is actually less worse-than-death than I tend to imagine.

Edited by Inumori, 02 December 2013 - 05:27 PM.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

The fact that he has personally conquered the entire supernatural criminal underworld said so. Though I guess you could also roll as a supernatural street thug who roll with/leads some minor gang and hopes they don't get eaten/incinerated/egg-burdened/slaughtered by Kozel's organized forces.

Yeah, I am going with the Gangster I think, TAKE OUT THE DON!

Spoiler

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

How much influence does Pavlo Kozel wield in mortal world? Also are you planning informant-type NPC? 

Pavlo Kozel has plenty of pull on the mortal side of things.  Most of the city still is populated by them so he has to deal with them.  There are also some mortal gangs and groups out there that he tolerates to exist if only for the fact that they take up the attention of the mortal authorities.

Yes.  I do have several informant type npcs planned. 

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

ANIMA

ANIMA

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAbsurdistan

Because DR said "Demons are the first few entries that spawn in mind when we think supernatural" I decided to be hipster.

Spoiler

Here's my CS.

I only need to add an informant NPC in relations (and any PC who wants to have some connection with Yarael).

Edited by Toile Troll, 02 December 2013 - 07:43 PM.

jhdesg.gif

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

@Toile

I see that added Viola.  Does she happen to have her twin here as well? It all looks good.  Accepted!

As for an informant what kind are you looking for?  The kind that are knowledgeable about magics and artifacts or the ones who snitch on people?  Maybe a source in a bounty hunter office. 

ANIMA

ANIMA

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAbsurdistan

@Toile

I see that added Viola.  Does she happen to have her twin here as well? It all looks good.  Accepted!

As for an informant what kind are you looking for?  The kind that are knowledgeable about magics and artifacts or the ones who snitch on people?  Maybe a source in a bounty hunter office. 

Her twin got her neck twisted ;_;

People snitching kind. So I reckon having access to bounty hunter office would be good?

On unrelated note, thanks to my time on internet I started to get this great urge to write you're when I mean your. 

jhdesg.gif

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Harold Dresdner is a mage whose magics deal with the mind.  He walks the streets and makes a living through fortune telling.  He's a good guy to know if you want to find someone.  As for someone on the inside of the bounty hunter office you can just make up various contacts.  I have bounty hunter npcs but not the kind that would sell info on their marks.  Can just create like a secretary or low level guy.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Granted the way Kozel runs things and how thoroughly engrained the criminal underworld of otherworld society is on the everyday has not been fully explored. Perhaps being a non-member in his territory is actually less worse-than-death than I tend to imagine.

I'd just like to know more abot Kozel, like the kind of 'power/ability' he wields or if that can't be revieled yet at least an idea of it, especially regarding if its magic or whatever.

But since demons, angels and even a 'god/deity' character(s) have been created, hopefully the one I have in mind would be good. Just got to think of a bio that makes sense and if his weapons or whatever will be passable lol.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Pavlo Kozel's supernatural abilities I plan to keep to myself unless you needed it for your bio or something. 

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 02 December 2013 - 09:53 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Pavlo Kozel's supernatural abilities I plan to keep to myself unless you needed it for your bio or something. 

Oh no, I was just curious since I was heavily thinking about having him being a potential target/enemy.

Kozel would naturally be an enemy for the church, right?

If not, how does the church feel about him?

More importantly what would Briggs think about him?

Edited by I-Am-X, 02 December 2013 - 10:00 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

They aren't friends but they aren't necessarily fighting.  The Church doesn't have a real strong force in the city and they aren't allowed to really do anything in the name of the church.  So they don't like him and try to help protect the innocents but other than that they try to just avoid him.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I see, than knowing that really does help me think of something.

Thank you.

Edited by I-Am-X, 02 December 2013 - 10:02 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

I'm finally getting caught up on everything and my workload is finally lessening so I hope to make a character for this. Got an idea about a character.

Out of curiosity though, Rogue, will we be getting you back in BoF now that you've returned? Renly is still alive and kickin' if you feel like coming back ^_^

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

I've thought about it but at the same time I feel so out of the loop of what is happening that I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up even if I got Liar to give me summaries.