Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] The Other Side of Strange

• Please log in to reply
718 replies to this topic

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Art_Deco_city_concept_by_jubjubjedi_zps6

The Other Side of Strange

So you think you know a thing or two about the world.  Of course you don’t claim to be all knowing but sure you feel like you know more or less how things get done.   You’re a smart kid and you got a good head on your shoulders so see things how they really are.  You aint one of those that walk through life blind.  You’re eyes are open. 
Right?

Of course not. Don’t delude yourself with misinformation or armor yourself in preconceptions and baseless assumptions.  What you are, my friend, is delusional.  Granted, it is a mass delusion that the majority of the population shares so I can hardly blame you for it.  What I can do though is offer you a bit of honesty. 

The truth is that things are rarely what they seem.  So much happens right in front your eyes and yet you see nothing of the reality of it.  Don’t feel bad about it though because that just means someone else is doing their job.  For you see, the world is a far more fantastical place than you’ve been led to believe.
What do I mean? Let me put it to you straight.

A whole lot of stuff your parents told you was fake and pretend are real.  Witches, monsters, curses, and pretty much all the rest of it in some shape or another.  I don’t expect you to believe me but maybe you can indulge me for a bit.  Just maybe you can look around yourself and instead of accepting the stock explanation for things you let yourself view things a bit more clearly.  The simplest explanation for things and all that.  Honestly, sometimes that murder really was just a monster under the bed.  Sometimes the shadow in the woods really is more than just your imagination.  Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be and sometimes they are more.

Course you don’t have to listen to me.  After all who the fuck am I?  Feel free to turn around and go back to your rational world.  Ignore me.  Forget me.  Tell your friends about the crazy guy.  Or you don’t.  Perhaps you join me here in the real world.  Maybe take up a job and make some friends here. 

As always, the choice is yours.

Premise

Spoiler

Welcome to New Brenton
Spoiler

NPCS of Note

Spoiler

Character Sheet

Spoiler

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 01 December 2013 - 11:45 PM.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts

Note an extreme amount of interest. DEFINITELY gonna knock out a CS this afternoon if I can. Still pending on whether i'm going to be gone for two weeks or not though.

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

Awww yissss! character up shortly XD

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Aye, I'm quite interested.

Though, I think I'll wait and see what I'm able to come up with.

I want to at least Try to make a different kind of character than the others I've made.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Someone should make a good guy or something so my demon can mess with you. >:

tumblr_m9872gbmTp1rebc1so1_400.gif

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

I'll be adding more npcs and stuff up overtime.  If anyone is looking for any kind of npc for bio/connection reasons feel free to ask and I'll add them right away or give you the information in private. 

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I've pinned down which 'side' or what not I want my character to be on but the problem comes with the special ability.

All my characters in my RPs always share a common special strength so I'd like to try to be different but I'm sure i'd use that ability 'correctly'.

lol

I think I'm incapable of creating a 'good' character.

My characters tend to be anti-heroes. lol

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Anti-heroes tend to be some of the more interesting chars.  Plenty of room for those.  So long as nobodies characters is blatantly evil there shouldn't really be much issue.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

After playing antiheroes for so long, I find it refreshing to make a morally good character.

Axe Of Khorne

Axe Of Khorne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNext Door...

I just make whatever I want, so long as it's not already done by one of our illustrious cast members.

If you want to sum up this creature in a paragraph...

Spoiler

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

mah boy rogue whippin' out an RP only ballas can join

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
Spoiler

Edited by Johnny Paradise, 02 December 2013 - 03:37 AM.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

@Johnny Tsunami

Accepted!

Now to make a info cache.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Has anyone ever told you that calling people Disney Chanel Original Movies is horribly mean? :c

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

I will check this out tomorrow.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

johnny paradise ain't a balla doe

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

yo, you straight up trippin'. I'm fly as fuck.

:c

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Bio for consideration.

Asta the Balancer.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsodii, 02 December 2013 - 05:50 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Demons are cool.  Just try not to make her too powerful or else I'd have to make equally strong enemies and then the poor city would have to suffer the consequences of such battles.

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Hmm. I'm feeling compelled to bring back one of my old characters.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler