Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] To Become A God

To Become A God Roleplay OOC Medieval Fantasy

• Please log in to reply
760 replies to this topic

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

I could extend history, but not sure where. I gave a run-down on everything though. I'll extend it later.

Spoiler

Edited by ~L~, 18 November 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

bc0cb0c9-5951-4e49-9d42-06401ff9da6b_zps

Name: Hong Zhī Zhū

History: 

"Few know their place in the cosmic weave. Fewer still can lay their fingers upon the loom and influence the pattern."

Zhī Zhū history begins in a small rural area of the Fujian province in Xue. His parents were tailors that ran a small business in a small village, and were just two ordinary faces among the million souls within the country. It had seemed that Zhī Zhū  would be thrust into a life of mediocrity that would plague him for his entire life. After all, he was not physically strong or large, not quick or skilled and though his parents had always considered him talented at their trade, it was not nearly enough to save him from his banal existence. Yet fate works in mysterious ways. In many aspects, being born into such an average life let him bare the fruit of his talents and at a very young age he learned that he yearned more; more of everything: power, wealth, influence. Ambition burned inside him, and at the age of seven he ran away from home.

But how was a young boy like him, weak, alone, and talentless supposed to conquer the world on ambition alone? After living like a rat on the road for several months, the answer came to him while watching a local group of bandits terrorize a nearby farmer. Nobility of blood? The strength to lift a horse? The skill to cut through iron or to hit a target a hundred yards away? All of it was an illusion - all he needed was to appear powerful and exploit the weaknesses of others. But he wouldn't get anywhere by threatening peasants and nobodies, Zhī Zhū's goals were much higher.

To be a noble one just had to look the part. Dress like they did, talk like they did. Zhī Zhū was no doubt charming, his words caressed the ears of royalty like the sweet rice wine they drank. Through years of painstaking efforts, bribes, fake smiles, assassinations, and clever words he ended up as Chancellor of the Left, an occupation that left him, among other things, in charge of foreign affairs, collecting taxes, organizing infrastructure, and the security of the royal palace itself. Naturally when the Sun Family came to him with a proposition he was already jumping at his feet to accept.

Unlike the headstrong heir to the Xu family, Sun Zhao was blinded by his power and arrogance. Someone who lived an entitled sheltered life would only be easier for Zhī Zhū to manipulate and control. On the night of the insurrection, he personally opened the palace doors facilitating the murder of almost the entire royal family. All but one.

Though he bent his will towards the new head of the country, the Sun family with a smile on his face, his apparent obedience was anything but sincere. Now Zhī Zhū bides him time, waiting for the moment he can claim the throne for himself and fulfill his dream.

Specialty: Manipulation. Zhi Zhu doesn't excel at direct fights, he works in the shadows controlling people through fake smiles and bribes, and if those fail he gets what he wants through threats and extortion. 

Ability: Weave

Equipment & Inventory: --

Relationships: 

Xu Ren - Even when the Xu family was in charge, Ren and Zhi Zhu never got along. While most the court trusted his shallow smiles, Ren did not. Ren's distrust might've been the factor that saved his life years ago during the insurrection as he is the last remaining heir to the Xu royal bloodline.

Sun Zhao - The current emperor of Xue. Zhi Zhu treats Zhao with kindness and respect, biding his time for the day he can ring the entitled emperor's neck himself and take his rightful place in charge of the country. 

Joshua Clement - A highly skilled assassin from a foreign land that has forged a steady contract relationship with Zhi Zhu. While they definitely do not trust each other, they understand one another and value each other's talents.

Sho Mao - The Minister of Foreign Affairs that has been in Zhi Zhu's pocket for years. He treats Sho Mao like he would a servant or a monkey and one can only wonder what sort of secrets he's trying to hide from the world that he would tolerate Zhi Zhu's abuse for so long.

Edited by Mors, 18 November 2013 - 12:41 PM.

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

i am making my character with the word Bone

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

@L: Accepted!

@Dude: Accepted! though could you go into a little bit more detail in specialty? o:

tumblr_m9872gbmTp1rebc1so1_400.gif

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Edited stuff.

Put in the stuff we discussed.

Edited by ~L~, 18 November 2013 - 01:53 PM.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

I shall be the Lu Bu of this RP.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Need more people on Sun.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

WIP. Will work more on history and relationship later. (I've talked to Jod and Itano about it, but it's not finalized yet)

EDIT: Done. Itano123 will be the one who explains how the 3 became sworn siblings.

Spoiler

Edited by fayrbrant, 18 November 2013 - 02:57 PM.

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

@fay: Accepted brah.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Thanks brah~

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

No prob, brah~

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Edit: Work completed.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsodii, 19 November 2013 - 06:21 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

This is still a very, very, very rough draft.

Sandpaper is advised.

also, connections to come, if any.

Spoiler

Edited by Captain Sciutto, 20 November 2013 - 03:39 AM.

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

Will probably finish later 'cuz I be lazy. '3'

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Copy? Not basketball?

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Chizzy

Chizzy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

basketball 2 ez

Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

@DR: Tell me when you're all ready for me to check it out and accept it. :3

@Paper: Doesn't seem to be any problems with it. Accepted! Feel free to put it in the info cache and edit it there if you prefer.

@Chizzy: Looks good but make a history. ;3

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Sir Jing shouldn't have any relationship of anyone yet.

Unless someone wants to hate him from the bat due to his chaos outbreaks. Heh.

o3o

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Spoiler

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Kirisaki

Kirisaki