Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Gamer Raws Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1003 replies to this topic

NullApostle

NullApostle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationGermany

The new chapter looks interesting. The the last part seems especially promising. Is he gonna enter a Class?

Vandalier

Vandalier

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

now that I think about it I wonder if he has a chatlog?

Edited by Vandalier, 07 November 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Through adverse Zahard will the monarchy of the great fisherman be in ruinous trouble: The young red black one will seize the hierarchy, The traitors will act on a day of drizzle.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

now that I think about it I wonder if he has a chatlog?

That would be kinda funny, but he would have to have some sort of chat recording because unless the chat bobbles are being saved it's more like he is using team speak/skype ect.  

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Guciomen

Guciomen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Chapter 11 is out!! Few interesting things

1. Gordon Freeman cameo

2. MC tried using his offensive mana skill by forming pistol with hands ( Yu Yu Hakusho?)

3. MC learnt healing skill

4. Zombies strike back again

Edited by Guciomen, 14 November 2013 - 02:24 PM.

Olinser

Olinser

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

It also looks like he was forced to put points in Intelligence in order to learn the technique. Learning the technique DID also consume the skill book.

JMedina

JMedina

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

He learned a healing skill and was able to completely heal his friend. Did he get extra hp and mana for learning the skill?

Guciomen

Guciomen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Yeah. It seems his previous HP and MP was 200 and 100. So both hp and mp got +50 boost

FUG

FUG

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

It also looks like he was forced to put points in Intelligence in order to learn the technique. Learning the technique DID also consume the skill book.

It looked like he had to put points in intelligence and vitality to raise both stats to 15.

Yeah. It seems his previous HP and MP was 200 and 100. So both hp and mp got +50 boost

He had 250 HP and 150 MP before learning the skill, the +50 HP and MP was from reaching level 7.  It doesn't show what his HP and MP are at after raising his stats and learning the skill.

Thiis

Thiis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

That healing spell seems OP if a lvl 7 can fully heal a lvl 20 something. His friend who was wounded and being treated by a fairly high up family didn't have anything like that. I wonder just how fast our protagonist is going to grow. I wonder if he'll get some crafting skills soon.

Rien

Rien

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts

That healing spell seems OP if a lvl 7 can fully heal a lvl 20 something. His friend who was wounded and being treated by a fairly high up family didn't have anything like that. I wonder just how fast our protagonist is going to grow. I wonder if he'll get some crafting skills soon.

the area has increased recovery though, so a full heal might not be ridiculous.

Olinser

Olinser

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

In a lot of MMOs the healer can actually be quite a bit lower than the rest of the party and still keep them alive just fine.

Also, who says it was just one cast? Somebody else said that he has 150 mana now in the new chapter. So if the spell costs 25 mana (a LOT since power strike only seems to cost about 3), he could cast it 6 times, at double effect (100% recovery rate), and then could cast it again every 12.5 minutes (double mana regeneration, 2 points per minute).

Without being able to read the speech, it may very well have said something like, "It only took me 2 hours of casting to get him back on his feet".

EDIT: Yep, called it, text said he had to use it several times.

Edited by Olinser, 16 November 2013 - 02:14 PM.

Raleader

Raleader

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts

sorry if this is not the corrct place to ask this, today i started reading this webtoon and at chapter 10 when he is talking with his friend he says "my friend just died trying to protect me". shouldnt it say something like "my friend just almost died trying to protect me."? 

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

sorry if this is not the corrct place to ask this, today i started reading this webtoon and at chapter 10 when he is talking with his friend he says "my friend just died trying to protect me". shouldnt it say something like "my friend just almost died trying to protect me."? 

I was thinking the same thing that bit really bothered me I have been wondering if maybe he has some back story were a friend actually did die.

Posted Image

Spoiler

The one and only Igneel

The one and only Igneel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I was thinkin by activating ID create (Instant dungeon ) would'nt he be able to fight monsters 

i mean it's name is a dungeon so maybe he can go to farest like to train and activate it ?

Olinser

Olinser

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

I was thinkin by activating ID create (Instant dungeon ) would'nt he be able to fight monsters 

i mean it's name is a dungeon so maybe he can go to farest like to train and activate it ?

I was under the impression that was exactly what he was planning on doing tomorrow to start grinding level ups. But when he was on his way back from healing his friend, he wandered into the newest Illusion Barrier by accident.

The one and only Igneel

The one and only Igneel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I was under the impression that was exactly what he was planning on doing tomorrow to start grinding level ups. But when he was on his way back from healing his friend, he wandered into the newest Illusion Barrier by accident.

i didn't get that from the last chapter although i thought that sae-young noona was gonna teach him spmething or give him more technique books when he said that she wanted him to come back the next day(or just she anted a date with him since she abviously likes him)

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

i didn't get that from the last chapter although i thought that sae-young noona was gonna teach him spmething or give him more technique books when he said that she wanted him to come back the next day(or just she anted a date with him since she abviously likes him)

She doesn't like him, she likes the fact that she can beat him up without him breaking in two immediately.

The one and only Igneel

The one and only Igneel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

She doesn't like him, she likes the fact that she can beat him up without him breaking in two immediately.

i didn't realise that the manga had sadist element in it  :lol:

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

i didn't realize that the manga had sadist element in it  :lol:

Definitely didn't you see her blush when he bent over in agony? Even the MC noticed something was up with her just before she asked him out.  

Posted Image

Spoiler

bob_sagit

bob_sagit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationThe Void

the blush was because he was talking about her panties though... wasn't it?

anyway, the new raw is out and it looks like he got a rare item... and the girl from the first few chapters is back, raise your hand if you were surprised by that (please note that I am not - even if my profile pic is raising his hand, lol)

Edited by bob_sagit, 21 November 2013 - 04:09 PM.

11.jpg12.jpg