Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Gamer latest chapter discussion

Manhwa Manhua RPG Game comic

• Please log in to reply
1391 replies to this topic

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

New chapter is out :D

A bit anti-climatic though, boss fight ended then nothing else happened in the chapter :(

Jee-Han needed a entire chapter to go and grind energy draining... and he actually forgot that if the level of the skill goes up the effect and power increase (it will probably be affected by his high INT and WIS)... like in SMA, (the first)shield, bind, SMB, YHR and everything else... how could he forgot!!!! In the beginning of the chapter he say that he uses that with the GOLEM skill... 

I actually see that... Life Drain, it only says it requires 30 mana to activate and other than the text saying what it does it do not say range or how many health and mana it gives or takes...

Edited by Pop, 30 July 2015 - 08:51 PM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

I actually see that... Life Drain, it only says it requires 30 mana to activate and other than the text saying what it does it do not say range or how many health and mana it gives or takes...

Do any of his skills actually indicate damage or range though?

• Pop likes this

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Do any of his skills actually indicate damage or range though?

well... not really but we have one that have the all the text... Yon Hon soul recovery, very well explained... but later on Jee-Han said that it keep him from sleeping, and recently he got the massage skill that do the same but take 30min and he got really happy... hell, how was he training without sleep before??????? that aside i think that this is the only one that have "all" the details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06/08/2015 

New chapter!

what a 'filler"  :( 

Edited by Pop, 06 August 2015 - 07:52 PM.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

New chapter, best than last week... but still slow...

at least some great mana recovery item... author forgot that Jee-Han already bought some necklace and earrings(or was it bracelets? :P), weaker than this new one and it costed like 20M, and it was with a discount... 

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

finally a chapter that is worth reading... i was losing hope lol

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Another chapter, another filler....

I though something might actually happen with the Yunhonmoon clan last chapter but nooo, he goes in and we only see him heal one person before scene change and a nothing else important.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Double post I know, but new chapter out.

Looks like next chapter we'll get to see some actual fighting happening. Should be interesting if Loli teacher helps out against the small fries with her OP magic. Just seeing how she fights when she's not with the Druid or summoning any demons should be good.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Double post I know, but new chapter out.

Looks like next chapter we'll get to see some actual fighting happening. Should be interesting if Loli teacher helps out against the small fries with her OP magic. Just seeing how she fights when she's not with the Druid or summoning any demons should be good.

Well Inuzuka, i think we already saw that... she will just use spells like fireball and fly, or use her shield against weak enemy magic or attacks that come her way... other than that she will use her life magic to kill multiple enemies and by doing that she will gain some huge amount of mana, that will allow her to use more powerful spells and we already saw 2 of then, the big mana bomb (the one she thrown in the giant golem) or the big scythe (the one she pulls at the guys of the company)

With reminds me what is the method that Jee-Han uses to recover mana other then the itens? She told him to look for one, like converting electricity into mana... and what is the method to be able to attack your opponents without then having methods to defend against (like that life spell of hers)  all of that was things that they would see through training 

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

*sigh* Well at least we got like 3 panels of actual fighting before they went back to talking about abyss stuff...

That new staff does look cool though, much better than the alchemist's one he used before.

user139530g

user139530g

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

You know it's hard out here for a pimp when he tryin' to get this money for the rent

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Just a little correction in the new chapter lolikano is LV. 142 (at least)

TwentyFifthTasty

TwentyFifthTasty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

it feels like the guy know somethink from the language but he takes the whole text to translator and changes it so it gives sense

Download Manga with Direct Link https://mangastorage.pw