Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Gamer latest chapter discussion

Manhwa Manhua RPG Game comic

• Please log in to reply
1391 replies to this topic

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

i didn't really understand what all that black-balls-thing was about... when he needs to explain things.. he doesn't lol

Troommate

Troommate

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

I was a bit confused on that as well Zarko can anyone explain it?  :huh: 

Edited by matt510, 01 May 2015 - 01:14 PM.

klZ9Psp.gif

One of the most bad-ass blocks in anime :D

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

I'm not sure about those, either. Perhaps the Company had it's 'money' stored something like available mana balls and he disrupted them, or perhaps the 'money' somehow counted like a creature or item and he destroyed them, or at least disrupted their use. One gets the feeling that maybe the author hadn't really worked out a good mechanism, either, so he cheated a little. If not, maybe Jee-han will learn the move from one of the skill books he's supposed to get.

Jee-han is really going to come out of this well if Shi-yun doesn't kill him first. It would be interesting to see if they picked up any loot, especially those sealing pillars. Any one of them picking up an item of that caliber would really be nice.

If Jee-han actually manages to help some of the Yunhon Moon people, he should try and get some skill books from them, too.

The Company got totally reamed on this whole outing even if only a few lower level people died. (I doubt many of the stronger ones did, but I don't know how to be sure one way or the other at this point.) After all, the expenses they incurred by buying/renting the sealing pillars, constructing the giant armored soldiers, and tons of life insurance expenditures had to cost even them a lot when they got absolutely nothing in return. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Teacher and the Witch decided to follow up with more carnage afterwards to further punish and weaken them, but it probably won't say anything about that. It would seem likely that Jee-han probably made a long-term enemy out of them, too.

I hope we get to see another Web chat with the losers from chapter 50. I can't imagine they're happy with the results, either.

Edited by junyortrakr, 02 May 2015 - 05:48 AM.

Troommate

Troommate

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Another thought maybe due to them buying the area. He devalued the price of land and everything bought by corrupting it with dark magic via the use of the black hole things reducing the overall funds for the company in the area to use. just spit balling :D 

klZ9Psp.gif

lavindar

lavindar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I understood it as the company to be able to stop the balls they had to "buy" them, then when they were detonated the company lost all of their value.

Troommate

Troommate

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

That sounds like a interesting idea aswell :D. The concept is sound.

klZ9Psp.gif

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Well about the thing that the black devil did, i was thinking that he just randomly made black energy balls and throw then at the president, he (the president) use the fact the he owns the sky and space to control then to stop, but since the sky and the space was bought with the company resources it counts to diminishing his fortune and so to make then unable to defend themselves against the black hole thing (a singularity)

But you guys may argue with me: why the black devil doesn't do that before? He probably already had spend to much mana, and the company still have some more souls (i believe that is the source for their powers), so it was an endurance test of which one of then would exhaust himself first, since the gamer replenish the black devil, both mana and health (that is what happens when you use a soul stone with the recovery skill, it gives mana)

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

anyone knows what last picture said? i don't trust cow's translation that much...

Edited by Zarko, 04 May 2015 - 06:58 PM.

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

Now that the Witch is going to be teaching Jee-han, I wonder if he'll work on Energy Drain since it sounds a lot like her magic.

lavindar

lavindar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well about the thing that the black devil did, i was thinking that he just randomly made black energy balls and throw then at the president, he (the president) use the fact the he owns the sky and space to control then to stop, but since the sky and the space was bought with the company resources it counts to diminishing his fortune and so to make then unable to defend themselves against the black hole thing (a singularity)

But you guys may argue with me: why the black devil doesn't do that before? He probably already had spend to much mana, and the company still have some more souls (i believe that is the source for their powers), so it was an endurance test of which one of then would exhaust himself first, since the gamer replenish the black devil, both mana and health (that is what happens when you use a soul stone with the recovery skill, it gives mana)

He also put down the pillars with also make the black devil way more powerful than before.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

So, Jee-Han find his soul-mate in the witch (the profit lovers) and more bla-bla-bla, sad that next week we won't have a chapter... but it will be an Q&A, i hope that the author says something about why jee-han doesn't use his skills in the best way... LOL  

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

It seems the blog guys are back. I would say they have bad luck in trying to set up a game that Jee-han's going to wreck for them, but they're to stupid for it to be bad luck.

I think this pretty well confirms that Jee-han just moved from a low level to a mid level player. Beyond what we knew last week about more skill books and training with the Witch (and probably the Druid), he's upgrading his abilities from MMORPGs to include strategy games. Beyond it being fun to see him mess with the blog wimps, I hope to see how his upgrade to higher level capabilities in the tactical and strategic realms works. I wonder if he'll eventually get the ability to design maps, mods, monsters, etc., too.

So, Jee-Han find his soul-mate in the witch (the profit lovers) and more bla-bla-bla, sad that next week we won't have a chapter... but it will be an Q&A, i hope that the author says something about why jee-han doesn't use his skills in the best way... LOL  

While he doesn't ever seem to use all his abilities at once, he does seem to regularly use the ones he needs to get the job done such as in the current fight (where his combat abilities would have accomplished very little, but his healing and use of Gnome secured the victory) or similar kinds of results in his fight against the golems. I hope to see him take a number of his skills to the second tier to build on what he already knows. As for the profit motive, he does have a significant level of greed. It would certainly fit with the other things he does to be able to learn at least some level of Berith's metal abilities. Another area I see him needing training is in elemental affinity. It sounds like Gnome would be strengthened if his Earth Affinity improved, but we haven't seen any of that yet. More kinds of golems would be interesting, especially if he could get some hybrid ones. If he keeps learning more summoning techniques, he could soon command a large, varied army at any time.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Another area I see him needing training is in elemental affinity. It sounds like Gnome would be strengthened if his Earth Affinity improved, but we haven't seen any of that yet. More kinds of golems would be interesting, especially if he could get some hybrid ones. If he keeps learning more summoning techniques, he could soon command a large, varied army at any time.

I'm hoping he learns the basic set of the Yunhon techniques, which I think would give him sufficient Fire affinity to make a contract with a fire elemental to work alongside Gnome. Or alternatively, he could ask the Witch and Druid for training to gain the Life Affinity and summon some sort of wood elemental?

Also hoping to see his summoning skill rank up, perhaps allowing Gnome to evolve from a basic elemental to an intermediate elemental.

Elyandarin

Elyandarin

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

Jee-Han will seek solace in strategy games... until he starts using golems and elementals in large-scale battles, and then that genre too will be ruined for him...

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

I'm hoping he learns the basic set of the Yunhon techniques, which I think would give him sufficient Fire affinity to make a contract with a fire elemental to work alongside Gnome. Or alternatively, he could ask the Witch and Druid for training to gain the Life Affinity and summon some sort of wood elemental?

Also hoping to see his summoning skill rank up, perhaps allowing Gnome to evolve from a basic elemental to an intermediate elemental.

Good thoughts.

Jee-Han will seek solace in strategy games... until he starts using golems and elementals in large-scale battles, and then that genre too will be ruined for him...

A very good possibility, and it will be fun to see him trash the blog dweebs in the process.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

I think this pretty well confirms that Jee-han just moved from a low level to a mid level player. Beyond what we knew last week about more skill books and training with the Witch (and probably the Druid), he's upgrading his abilities from MMORPGs to include strategy games. Beyond it being fun to see him mess with the blog wimps, I hope to see how his upgrade to higher level capabilities in the tactical and strategic realms works. I wonder if he'll eventually get the ability to design maps, mods, monsters, etc., too.

While he doesn't ever seem to use all his abilities at once, he does seem to regularly use the ones he needs to get the job done such as in the current fight (where his combat abilities would have accomplished very little, but his healing and use of Gnome secured the victory) or similar kinds of results in his fight against the golems. I hope to see him take a number of his skills to the second tier to build on what he already knows. As for the profit motive, he does have a significant level of greed. It would certainly fit with the other things he does to be able to learn at least some level of Berith's metal abilities. Another area I see him needing training is in elemental affinity. It sounds like Gnome would be strengthened if his Earth Affinity improved, but we haven't seen any of that yet. More kinds of golems would be interesting, especially if he could get some hybrid ones. If he keeps learning more summoning techniques, he could soon command a large, varied army at any time.

To the first part of your comment he does evolve, and for me he is mid already, but the most interesting part is that: just after the witch summoned the 2 devils, Jee-Han made a party so the Exp. that the witch got is partially his... you see, the devils kill all of the company low level (not that low... the combat division of the ten gates of daehan is the minions that those 2 guys brought and they should be below b-rank, and the hurricane guy and the red hair guy are classified has s-rank by Berith-The great duke of hell) so what i am trying to say is that they should have helped Jee-Han to level, before that Jee-Han already had been show gaining a level, so he should be at least 33 now, if the author have good sense (or read this forum) Jee-Han, in my opinion, should be level 36, at least, now.

To the second part Jee-Han already know how to increase his earth elemental affinity (he learned together with the skill how to increase that), he just doesn't do that, like so many things that he doesn't do... about the summon elemental skill evolution, the author will probably keep the Noun girl and say that when Jee-Han can summon an lower grade elemental (the one he can summon now is the lowest grade) Noun powers will be unsealed, or she will be able to use a bigger percentage of her original power, like she can use now 10%, and when the skill evolve she can use 20% or 25%... that way he keeps the charismatic character he created over the years, and he can alter her body making her grown up (she growing up explains the increase of her powers) , making in that way some more appealing images of another beauty in the manhwa (at least that is what i would suggest has his editor) 

Edited by Pop, 09 May 2015 - 02:57 AM.

user139530g

user139530g

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

When I get forum alerts that's when I know the new chapter is out.

Also her name is Gnome, not Noum/noun.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

When I get forum alerts that's when I know the new chapter is out.

Also her name is Gnome, not Noum/noun.

potato(poteito)... potato(potaato)...

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

the author doesn't say that the existence eater wasn't jee-han father... LOL at least he recognized that they have problems with the history

so until june 26th!

Edited by Pop, 14 May 2015 - 02:50 PM.

Elyandarin

Elyandarin

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

*Checks out Naver webtoon out of boredom* 

Huh, they're almost caught up, aren't they? In fact, they should be just a week behind on Friday when it starts agai-

*Realizes they precisely timed the break for that very purpose*  

Hm, is it just me or have Naver's translation finally improved a bit?