Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Gamer latest chapter discussion

Manhwa Manhua RPG Game comic

• Please log in to reply
1391 replies to this topic

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Some of the comics on naver are getting more attention, so they're putting more effort into the translations.

But yeah, still going to have to wait another week and a half to read new chapter of teh Gamer :( The wait is killing me.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

F@CK YEAH! THE GAMER! The witch finally begin the classes with Jee-Han! Jee-Han is focusing in multi-task-cast with is good, but he only gets 480 hours and she still make him massage her... (with by the way is fine if it lead to something other than just jee-han saying that he doesn't like her that way)

Next step triple casting...

I wanna see the other promises that he got, the skill books from the black devil and the helping heal the yun-hon group!

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Wow, mangacow translated the new chapter in like 5 hours after the raw was released.

Gotta say I loled when Jee Han said he would massage himself for half an hour instead of spending the night sleeping.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Wow, mangacow translated the new chapter in like 5 hours after the raw was released.

Gotta say I loled when Jee Han said he would massage himself for half an hour instead of spending the night sleeping.

mangacow usually takes only 1 to 2 hours to translate... doge the translator wasn't in alert because the webtoons site (naver in english) was translating 3 chapters per week, and they should have catch up to the naver korean original site, but they step back and stopped at the 84, living a 2 week time lapse to do the translations... that is why Kista the owner of the site said they would drop the gamer in the next weeks... but with the time lapse i don't know if he is gonna do it or no...

he already have and used a magic/skill that do this, it is the "Troll Restoration" spell/buff/skill remember when he was up all 480 hours of the weekend and his body was good but his mind was very stressed?

i can't wait for the skills he will gain from the "yon hun clan" when he cures then and the skill the black devil promised him for the helping to cure his daughter

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Teleport spell would be nice, but I don't think Jee Han asked for it specifically or just asked for rare skillbooks?

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Teleport spell would be nice, but I don't think Jee Han asked for it specifically or just asked for rare skillbooks?

The black devil only said that he would give him all the skill books that he could get with his powers, money, influence...

I hope to see some teleport, but now that the witch of slaughter is teaching him, i think that she is gonna provide him or at least tell the black devil what skill books to give him.

After all she was the one who said that she would explain how the black devil was healing his daughter (the dimensional magic talk from chapter 86), this inquired that she would give him the basics and fundamentals of magic and the common skills and feats like dual/trial casting (but those for the gamer are skills too)  

Edited by Pop, 02 July 2015 - 03:30 AM.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

The new chapter was just some "filler"... 

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

"we know our errors", "we won't let you down next season" they said...yeah... good... season 2: just like the previous one...

in season 1 he was digging holes with gnome the entire time and now he uses his fist to break a wall... clever.

yeah... we got a lot of improvement...

• Pop likes this

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

"we know our errors", "we won't let you down next season" they said...yeah... good... season 2: just like the previous one...

in season 1 he was digging holes with gnome the entire time and now he uses his fist to break a wall... clever.

yeah... we got a lot of improvement...

he got a couple new skill, and why now he needs to do some enchantment? Usually his skills go by the name... he already has copper skin and now iron...  is it better? How can he say that if he get into a close combat he would go bad... those mobs are weaker then the guy from abyss that he faced in the mountain when he was saving the daughter of the black devil 

Draxo

Draxo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

I find it amusing that that snake is almost as smart as Han was in chapter 1.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

I find it amusing that that snake is almost as smart as Han was in chapter 1.

Yeah, that is why i think that there was one option to talk to the skane, and his was making so much questions and yet never mided that...

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Great chapter, using the skills a little better... finally remembered Noum... and still falls for a trap...

He can fly, but it would be a waste of mana... the bronze skin is the iron skin? the iron skin is another skill for sure? Is it stronger?

That shield is the one that won't break unless he has no mana left... does that means that the shield cost per sec is very high? why not use it on all the time?

I understand the use of the iron skill for enhance the skin against the rock, the shield probably wouldn't allow him to touch the wall or damage it, but to just leave defense to only that...  

About Noum i already said that she should just grow up and became more sexy (that is what any editor would advice) and by that increase her powers... like this chapter hinted!

Noum can sense living things, but only numbers and direction/place... when this evolves it will be an amazing detection skill for sure! With discerning patterns or even identifying specific targets..

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

the bronze skin is the iron skin? the iron skin is another skill for sure? Is it stronger?

I think it's another spell, this is the first time he's ever had to chant to use a skill rather than just saying it's name to activate it.

Although I admit I expected Copper skin to upgrade into Bronze skin rather than Iron skin. Does make me wonder if it'd ever become Steel skin, maybe even something really OP like Adamantium skin or Mithril skin.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Hate to double post, but the new raw is out, mangacow should have the chapter up soon

Edit: It's out. Boss fight incoming. Looks like he leveled up his Mumble Jumble Golem Creation skill too, they are bigger, but are they still the lowest grade?

Also, I lol'd when he pulled them out of his inventory. They qualify as Items?

Edited by Inuzuka, 23 July 2015 - 03:25 PM.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Hate to double post, but the new raw is out, mangacow should have the chapter up soon

Edit: It's out. Boss fight incoming. Looks like he leveled up his Mumble Jumble Golem Creation skill too, they are bigger, but are they still the lowest grade?

Also, I lol'd when he pulled them out of his inventory. They qualify as Items?

Yes! He now is using his inventory... Man... that took a while... now he have an army whenever he feels like having one... i for one, would storage like at least 1000 of then...

( the author created this limitation... to have to say the spell in other to use the skill... how many time we saw him use copper skin, and the other buffs without the spell, only the skill name)

WHAT HELL is that new stat CHR??? (i know is charisma) but that is new... is it a new feature from the DLC?

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Yes! He now is using his inventory... Man... that took a while... now he have an army whenever he feels like having one... i for one, would storage like at least 1000 of then...

( the author created this limitation... to have to say the spell in other to use the skill... how many time we saw him use copper skin, and the other buffs without the spell, only the skill name)

WHAT HELL is that new stat CHR??? (i know is charisma) but that is new... is it a new feature from the DLC?

maybe he needs to say the spell because he didn't get the skill yet, so it is a <magic related thing> other than <the gamer ability related skill>. He has high int, so he can do normal magic like others do... no?

ps: anyone knows if somebody is translating the LN?

Edited by Zarko, 23 July 2015 - 08:29 PM.

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

maybe he needs to say the spell because he didn't get the skill yet, so it is a <magic related thing> other than <the gamer ability related skill>. He has high int, so he can do normal magic like others do... no?

ps: anyone knows if somebody is translating the LN?

I see... yeah this could be it... but based on what i saw... you see... Jee-Han bought a skill book for that fire explosion attack we saw (together with the shield and fly) ... so this breaks you theory... although it could be another skill/magic... 

Edited by Pop, 23 July 2015 - 11:31 PM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

The charisma stat isn't really new, but for some reason it doesn't show up in Jee Han's status screen. Maybe because it's a stat he's not suppose to be able to increase with his bonus points from level up?

Pop

Pop

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

The charisma stat isn't really new, but for some reason it doesn't show up in Jee Han's status screen. Maybe because it's a stat he's not suppose to be able to increase with his bonus points from level up?

Well it took me a while, but a re-read it again... the first time jee-han inspect a mob for their status is the golems and they do have charisma (around chp 57), and whenever he saw someone status, when the person is a humam: they don't have charisma. That aside, Han Jee-Han in the beginning of chapter 87 is told that if he keeps using the skill system he won't learn properly... maybe now he is using magic like @Zarko said instead of the skill system... but taking out the "light globes" and the "iron skin", the other magic are skill that we all saw he learning... including the "exploding flame"... that is why a said that the author created this "in order to use a skill i have to memorize all the spells" because this only exists now... and he even use his new "shield" that is now a magic by only saying "shield" 

-----------------------------------------------

He should use 2 circles of gathering mana and use some staff to amplify his magic... first i thought that the translations was wrong, but after some "google translate" fly actually uses 200 mana per second and now he only recovers 356 per minute... use the staff that dual wielding give him 50% right? go on the action website and buy one that gives 100% or greater...

Edited by Pop, 27 July 2015 - 04:25 AM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

New chapter is out :D

A bit anti-climatic though, boss fight ended then nothing else happened in the chapter :(