Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Gamer latest chapter discussion

Manhwa Manhua RPG Game comic

• Please log in to reply
1391 replies to this topic

12 others

12 others

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAt that oneguy's house or maybe it was the otherguy's.

Discus the latest chapter/s 

Feels kinda like dice http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/dice-the-cube-that-changes-everything-r9263 but without so much tragedy bit more comedic and not so heavy.  

Haha when he stepped on that ooze I got a flash back of the first time I played D&D the whole group almost got killed by some bugs sure they where the size of dogs but ya pore guy needs to level up. 

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

I didn't expect it to go full fantisy I thought the game would just be a methud to motevate him into living a fuller life and not turn out like somany NEET, otaku, shut-ins that seem to lose the curage to face the real world. I was Expecting him to strive to be more like his lvl 24 friend in class, not that I'm disaponted or anything like that this looks like a good read. Looking foward to more thanks BAP scans.

Edit: I know there are lots of gramer problmes english is my second lag and I didn't study properly. :P

Edited by moyra, 13 September 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

For some reason I thought he was going to become a masochist and ask the teacher to keep hitting him so that his skill level would go up continuously. ;)    

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

I wonder if he has a level cap...

12 others

12 others

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAt that oneguy's house or maybe it was the otherguy's.

I wonder if he has a level cap...

Probably I just hope its not too high, like in Diablo lll 160 come on! you can beet the game at level 25   

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

Probably I just hope its not too high, like in Diablo lll 160 come on! you can beet the game at level 25   

But what will he do when he hits the cap? His life will be over!

Hachiman

Hachiman

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

But what will he do when he hits the cap? His life will be over!

maybe there is no level cap xD. we will be seeing overpowered lvl 200s somewhere in the future if there isnt one makes it more exciting

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

Put those 10 points in Intelligence and Wisdom, fool!

Vossik

Vossik

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I hope he isn't forgetting about them and just plans to use the points a bit more wisely. That said with proper investigation vitality might also be pretty important if he's worried about fighting again.

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

I hope he isn't forgetting about them and just plans to use the points a bit more wisely. That said with proper investigation vitality might also be pretty important if he's worried about fighting again.

What he should do is put a point into each stat one at a time, and test how much of a difference it makes and what the effects are on his skills and other attributes.

Then when he realises that Intelligence and Wisdom increase his MP and MP regen rate he should put the rest of the points into them.

SAimNE

SAimNE

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

What he should do is put a point into each stat one at a time, and test how much of a difference it makes and what the effects are on his skills and other attributes.

Then when he realises that Intelligence and Wisdom increase his MP and MP regen rate he should put the rest of the points into them.

I'm thinking int will increase his total mana, and wisdom will increase his recovery. really tho i think he should focus on speed. the observation buff clearly points him to a path of dodging and taking advantage of openings for critical hits.... the faster he is the better.

Guciomen

Guciomen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Why not just pump most of his points into STR? This should increase his base dmg and let him finish fights quicker. He could also pump int and wis but only for spells. And so far we don't even know if its possible for MC to learn magic

jacobpaige

jacobpaige

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Why not just pump most of his points into STR? This should increase his base dmg and let him finish fights quicker. He could also pump int and wis but only for spells. And so far we don't even know if its possible for MC to learn magic

If you want to go a melee route, then DEX and CON are absolute musts as well. DEX because STR is useless if you can't hit and CON because you'll be taking a lot of damage no matter how high your DEX is if you're a close combat fighter.

That said, I'd also try to develop some sort of ranged ability that uses all that STR and DEX, since you can't realy close the distance with flying enemies.

Nerdy Neko

Nerdy Neko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFinland

Power Strike skill he got used mana for usage so isnt it kinda like magic enchanted attack?

Once there was cute and hairy neko.. and sadly hes still reading manga D:

Guciomen

Guciomen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

If you want to go a melee route, then DEX and CON are absolute musts as well. DEX because STR is useless if you can't hit and CON because you'll be taking a lot of damage no matter how high your DEX is if you're a close combat fighter.

That said, I'd also try to develop some sort of ranged ability that uses all that STR and DEX, since you can't realy close the distance with flying enemies.

Asumming DEX increases chance of hit. And of course CON is a must cause I bet MC will be meeting with a lot of strong enemies so it would be bad if he died after taking only 1 hit

Power Strike skill he got used mana for usage so isnt it kinda like magic enchanted attack?

It's rather weapon skill using MP.

Edited by Guciomen, 11 October 2013 - 09:49 AM.

Vossik

Vossik

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Yeah Vitality seems extra important when you consider that the main character has leveled twice and his hit points are still 200.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Yeah Vitality seems extra important when you consider that the main character has leveled twice and his hit points are still 200.

That's true but think of how he raised his intelligence from diligently studying, maybe if he did some cardio workout or strated eating more healthily he could raise his vitality without even leveling up.

Zombies! perfect creature for low level xp grinding!   

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

It looks like he is in truble, someone is probably using a spell to kill all those walking dead at once!

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Jibii

Jibii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I'm also thinking that he should try to learn some kind of Area of effect abillity like "Swipe", "groundslam" or "Spin-to-win"

kuppy123

kuppy123

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Dammit, Chapter 7 seems like a plot heavy and important chapter