Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
i would wtf pwned myself in the face if Lark did some crazy ass magic that obliterate everyone in site with human magic muahahahahahaha hahahah

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Great new chapter, lots more information that ties the story together coming now in each chapter.

Tn7HA0h.png

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
that hat guy (forgot his name) is looking for the women in lark's dream
the one under the tree (i think)

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

ChaosSanc

ChaosSanc

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon
i hope that lark will remember those nostalgic moments and make the whole story clear
For Light there must be Dark so what does Dark do to have Light?

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, I love Lark saying "none of this makes sense to me!"

Tn7HA0h.png

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts
On one hand, I want Nergal to beat Navarus, because Navarus is an abusive asshole of a parent. On the other hand, I want Navarus to beat Nergal because Nergal tortured Bathory and his minion hurt Setz.

I kind of hope they kill each other.

Edited by Kreiri, 10 June 2012 - 02:36 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, a lot in the story is starting to make more sense. Yeah, Navarus is a badass.

Tn7HA0h.png

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
maybe he met all the 1st generations when he was a baby or something

mikeyeli

mikeyeli

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHonduras

maybe he met all the 1st generations when he was a baby or something

You know this doesnt sound so far-fetched, Lark getting the feeling of familiarity because he already met all the 1st gens as a baby. its a possibility, and it can be made to fit into the story, since we know nothing of lark before he got lured into crepuscule.

I noticed the official site was around chapter 67, i tried to decipher the next chapter, but i was very very lost, lol, i had no idea what was going on. Damn them Koreanand their wiggles xD

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
^ oh thank you ^ :D

but that would mean every 1st generation knows that lark is human (human/vampire we dont know yet) and has come to the vampire world.
what really is bothering me is ''karmila'' (forgot her name, the one Nergal is looking for) maybe its the women that lark sees in his dream or his mother or something else.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, that Navarus is a sadistic thing. And more and more info, lots of things are starting to make more sense now.

Tn7HA0h.png

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
I think stuff is actually starting to progress, now that the 1st gens have met and talked to Lark it's really setting up what knowledge we have and what may happen in the future.

I look forward to more!

"This statement is not true."

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts
mehehehehe
After reading chapter 59, a new possibility has been presented >: D

Edited by shelly91, 01 July 2012 - 11:51 AM.

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
this chapter makes me so curious >.<
it's also making me more sure that Lark has some kind of relationship with the vampires
my guess is...
Spoiler

Edited by seeyou, 30 July 2012 - 01:23 PM.

85vt.png

mikeyeli

mikeyeli

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHonduras
Ok, i couldnt help it, but i peaked into the raws.... CH.72 has a huge spoiler that settles this dilemma, so go check it out at your own risk, lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ok, i couldnt help it, but i peaked into the raws.... CH.72 has a huge spoiler that settles this dilemma, so go check it out at your own risk, lol

Yup, I've seen it too. Not quite sure just exactly what it means though.

Spoiler

this chapter makes me so curious >.<
it's also making me more sure that Lan has some kind of relationship with the vampires
my guess is...

Spoiler

>_< sooo curious for sure. This webtoon has all sorts of mystery going on in its story line, it's been that way from the very start I think, it just keeps adding on more teasers as it goes along.

Your theory seems like a good one, I don't know that we're going to find out any time soon though. For that matter we're almost caught up with the Naver originals, and just looking at the pictures, there hasn't been any sign this is ending any time soon.

Tn7HA0h.png

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia

Yup, I've seen it too. Not quite sure just exactly what it means though.

Spoiler

>_< sooo curious for sure. This webtoon has all sorts of mystery going on in its story line, it's been that way from the very start I think, it just keeps adding on more teasers as it goes along.

Your theory seems like a good one, I don't know that we're going to find out any time soon though. For that matter we're almost caught up with the Naver originals, and just looking at the pictures, there hasn't been any sign this is ending any time soon.

hehe^^ I know it seems to have a long way to go! thank you! I blurted out what popped in my mind at the moment... >.>
it's a good thing that it is not ending soon, I like it a lot!! :D

85vt.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
:D no prob, i really like this title a lot too.

From what I've seen, a lot of readers are getting impatient to know some of the mysteries, but to me that's a big part of what makes this such a good story.....its depth. I mean, it's not like it's Pandora Hearts deep but it's a very good, complex story line.

(Oh, and don't they say that the first thing to pop into your head is often right?)

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/pandora-hearts-r1057

(everybody should at least try Pandora Hearts)

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

(everybody should at least try Pandora Hearts)

Agreed. If you're into this (and Tower of God), you'll be into Pandora Hearts. Warning: leave judgements at the door, or they will bite you. Pretty much the same as here, no? :lol:

Trying to work out which of the 1st Gens are real villains? Is likely to bite you in the back when you turn around. ;) Even with what we've already been shown.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Agreed. If you're into this (and Tower of God), you'll be into Pandora Hearts. Warning: leave judgements at the door, or they will bite you. Pretty much the same as here, no? :lol:

Trying to work out which of the 1st Gens are real villains? Is likely to bite you in the back when you turn around. ;) Even with what we've already been shown.

:D yup.....

Tn7HA0h.png