Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

Setz was smiling there at the end of his conversation..seems like he has some kind of an idea, that lark still needs to catch on to  B) 

and yes, can't wait to find out what she bethory learns :rolleyes:

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what all Setz is smiling about during that exchange. I think it's probably a combination of things, not just the "innocent" part of being genuinely glad that Lark's back to "normal" and that the two of them seem to have put their estrangement mostly behind them, but I think there's also the possibility there's a more condescending (I'm not quite thinking "sinister" but you never know) of his (Setz) being quite a bit more "in-the-know" than Lark is due to, well, being his father's son of course. Let's face it, Setz, I think without a doubt, has gotten information from his father that Lark has no idea about.

We'll have to wait and see just how far things go, but no matter what Lark's accomplished in regards to the council and such, and no matter how many people are in his corner........he's still gonna be seen as an intruder to everybody else if his true nature becomes common knowledge.

Tn7HA0h.png

Marzia

Marzia

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 52 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow ♥

Just to let you guys know, season 3 chapter 36 (aka chapter 199) has just been released in lolscans. c:

Please join LOLScans if you wish to help us out!
Positions open:
Translators: Japanese-English, Korean-English, Chinese-English, French-English, Thai-English, Bahasa-English and Viet-English.

Proofreaders
Cleaners | Redrawers
Typesetters

Positions doesn't require experience.
Visit our pages: https://lolscans.com | https://forum.lolscans.com
:batoto_024: